HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!

5,113 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by shhopkins
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Only a Unicorn-fart sniffing Leftist couldn't see this coming.

Quote:

To no thinking person's surprise, China's President Xi Jinping told Communist Party leaders that saving the planet from global warming won't come at the expense of China's economic growth or the comfort of its people.
Pookers
AG
Good for Chyna. Wish we had a government that didn't bow down to the globohomo agenda.
Maroon Dawn
AG
So when does Greta finally call out the communists?
TxTarpon
Quote:

[url=https://www.rt.com/news/524557-greta-thunberg-chinese-fatshaming/][/url]
Quote:

Greta Thunberg accuses Chinese state media of 'fat-shaming' her in critical article
"Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low." Interpreting the section as a jab at Thunberg's weight, Vice News said the activist was "mocked for her weight" and used the headline, "Chinese State Media Just Tried to Fat-Shame Greta Thunberg."

Fat Greta responded on 5/21/21 on Twa.tter
Quote:

Greta Thunberg[url=https://twitter.com/GretaThunberg][/url]

Being fat-shamed by Chinese state owned media is a pretty weird experience even by my standards. But it's definitely going on my resume.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Ok let me rephrase: when does she call out the communists for being a genocide on nature
Smittyfubar
AG
"Comfort of its people? ". That's a knee slapper!
Owlagdad
Squadron7 said:

Only a Unicorn-fart sniffing Leftist couldn't see this coming.

Quote:

To no thinking person's surprise, China's President Xi Jinping told Communist Party leaders that saving the planet from global warming won't come at the expense of China's economic growth or the comfort of its people.

Chinese say no to going back to plowing with mules, riding in buggies, no air conditioning and everyone living in high rises.
Squadron7
AG
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

[url=https://www.rt.com/news/524557-greta-thunberg-chinese-fatshaming/][/url]
Quote:

Greta Thunberg accuses Chinese state media of 'fat-shaming' her in critical article
"Although she claims to be vegetarian, judging from the results of her growth, her carbon emissions are actually not low." Interpreting the section as a jab at Thunberg's weight, Vice News said the activist was "mocked for her weight" and used the headline, "Chinese State Media Just Tried to Fat-Shame Greta Thunberg."

Fat Greta responded on 5/21/21 on Twa.tter
Quote:

Being fat-shamed by Chinese state owned media is a pretty weird experience even by my standards. But it's definitely going on my resume.

I love how the article on fat-shaming Greta features all old photographs of her.
wbt5845
AG
More like a freshman forty amiright?

rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
WolfCall
AG
Pookers said:

Good for Chyna. Wish we had a government that didn't bow down to the globohomo agenda.
Thanks for posting Pookers! We had a President who gave a metaphorical middle finger to the Left wing Green Fascists. Wish we had him back.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
Rapier108
Obligatory

carl spacklers hat
I still can't figure out how an autistic kid became the poster child for Global Warming activists.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
geoag58
AG
wbt5845 said:

More like a freshman forty amiright?

#howfatisgreta?
captkirk
AG
Thomas Friedman at the NY Times will be disappoint..
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Pookers said:

The thing is, we could save a bunch of money for everyone by putting all the money they currently send to wind and solar instead to investing in nuclear and natural gas. Energy would be cheaper for everyone than it is now once up to scale. We would reduce pollution and our carbon footprint from mining and tossing materials for solar panels and windmills once they run their life expectancy. We have vast thorium deposits and natural gas here locally in the US, so we would support American jobs, and would be energy independent. The new nuclear reactors generate all sorts of isotopes for cancer medication, so we could reduce medical costs for everyone that needs these, and create a new market for even more jobs here in the US.

It's a no brainer if your concern is protecting the environment. If the goal is for certain protected industries and nations to make a bunch of money on government grants through crony capitalism, it's not.
deddog
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

I still can't figure out how an autistic kid became the poster child for Global Warming activists.
In sorta the same way a pedophile who poops his pants became the Potus?
There is a lot of overlap in those constituencies.
captkirk
AG
aezmvp
rocky the dog said:

Trudeau in this is amazing.
carl spacklers hat
captkirk said:

Holy shlt! She's turning into a muppet!
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Pookers
AG
Champ Bailey said:

Pookers said:

The thing is, we could save a bunch of money for everyone by putting all the money they currently send to wind and solar instead to investing in nuclear and natural gas. Energy would be cheaper for everyone than it is now once up to scale. We would reduce pollution and our carbon footprint from mining and tossing materials for solar panels and windmills once they run their life expectancy. We have vast thorium deposits and natural gas here locally in the US, so we would support American jobs, and would be energy independent. The new nuclear reactors generate all sorts of isotopes for cancer medication, so we could reduce medical costs for everyone that needs these, and create a new market for even more jobs here in the US.

It's a no brainer if your concern is protecting the environment. If the goal is for certain protected industries and nations to make a bunch of money on government grants through crony capitalism, it's not.
Preaching to the choir. Climate change is nothing more than a money laundering scam and a punitive scheme to destroy the US economy. As you mentioned, we already have solutions that would achieve their goals but those are not allowed; this does nothing but expose this nonsense as a hoax.
YouBet
AG
Now that we've confirmed that, we should end the tax confiscation schemes that are now the only means by which we combat climate change.

If China is not participating, then it's all pointless and I would rather keep my money.
geoag58
AG
geoag58
AG
IDaggie06
AG
those pictures are fake news
ABATTBQ11
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

captkirk said:

Holy shlt! She's turning into a muppet man!
Dr. Nefario
captkirk said:

Damn. She's a couple of Wonka bars shy of needing a team of Oompa Loompas to come out and roll her away.
Rex Racer
AG
captkirk said:

How big is her "carbon footprint"!
Marcus Brutus
Pookers said:

GiveEmHellBill
AG
Quote:

Like this b*tch is ever going to work a day in her life at a job she has to send a resume for.....
wbt5845
AG
captkirk said:

Ag with kids
AG
captkirk said:

Is she eating all the cows to reduce methane emissions????
Serious Lee
captkirk said:

this thread just confirms that you dont become a leftist loony tune cause you are fat and ugly, you become fat and ugly cause you are a leftist loon
Science Denier
AG
Media:

Headline: US is the reason for global warming

Body of news: With China ignoring the global warming threat and not lowering emissions at all, US would have to lower emissions more than is possible. So, there is not much US can do about this.
LOL OLD
dallasiteinsa02
You didn't give the entire statment.

But we will use our access to the West's media and politicians to advance the global warming cause in an effort to destroy our competitors in the world economy.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.