CDC Study Proves Natural Immunity 6X Better Than Vaxx

4,096 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Trident 88
waitwhat?
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

You're going to have to show me that. They've been great defenders of the vaccines, but I've never seen anybody deny the power of natural antibodies. That's Biology 101 material.

What rock have you been living under? Before August/September 2021 everyone on the news and social media and many on here were saying vaccines provide greater protection because they guarantee a higher level immune response and that we didn't know how long natural immunity lasted. Nevermind they also couldn't answer how long vaccine immunity lasted.

It was absolutely absurd but there was a very strong misinformation push to downplay natural immunity for most of 2021.

They also couldn't provide any proof that their vaccines worked as I've never met a vaccinated person who had their blood tested after being vaccinated to see if they had any
I was vaccinated in early march. My antibody count was high a couple of weeks ago when I was tested. If I've had COVID, I never knew it.

Like a massive amount of people. It is a weakass virus . Many, MANY people only found out they had it via tests.

I don't get how so many still don't understand that MOST people had asymptomatic infections or such mild symptoms they wrote them off as allergies or something.

We've officially started year 3 of this pandemic and this basic truth has been known since early 2020.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
DallasAg 94
B-1 83
AG
waitwhat? said:

BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

You're going to have to show me that. They've been great defenders of the vaccines, but I've never seen anybody deny the power of natural antibodies. That's Biology 101 material.

What rock have you been living under? Before August/September 2021 everyone on the news and social media and many on here were saying vaccines provide greater protection because they guarantee a higher level immune response and that we didn't know how long natural immunity lasted. Nevermind they also couldn't answer how long vaccine immunity lasted.

It was absolutely absurd but there was a very strong misinformation push to downplay natural immunity for most of 2021.

They also couldn't provide any proof that their vaccines worked as I've never met a vaccinated person who had their blood tested after being vaccinated to see if they had any
I was vaccinated in early march. My antibody count was high a couple of weeks ago when I was tested. If I've had COVID, I never knew it.

Like a massive amount of people. It is a weakass virus . Many, MANY people only found out they had it via tests.

I don't get how so many still don't understand that MOST people had asymptomatic infections or such mild symptoms they wrote them off as allergies or something.

We've officially started year 3 of this pandemic and this basic truth has been known since early 2020.
Uh oh………..did you just call it a pandemic?????
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Stinky T
AG
B-1 83 said:

Well there was my 16 yo nephew's doctor that insisted he should get a vaccine even after he had Covid because it offered "better" protection than natural immunity. But yeah, nobody of consequence is suggesting that. <rolls eyes>
waitwhat?
B-1 83 said:

waitwhat? said:

BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

It's a pretty weak, lame pandemic, but a pandemic none the less. The response to it was what hurt us.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
BigRobSA
waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

waitwhat? said:

BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

It's a pretty weak, lame pandemic, but a pandemic none the less. The response to it was what hurt us.

Pandemics kill large percentages of the populace. This was never a pandemic. We'll call it a "pandemic"*, like the "vaccine"*.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
thirdcoast
AG
The math is clear and undisputed. There are 30,000 wet markets all across China and 1 single virus lab precisely at the epicenter of outbreak. Likewise, there are now 100s of millions of COVID recovered humans that are proving that the natural biological immune response, that has evolved over millions of years, is superior to the man made immune response of last couple years. Natural infection gives you the spike that's in vax, PLUS the nucleocapsid, membrane, an envelope proteins AND a more robust array of memory tcells.

These vaccines were a great accomplishment and very helpful for many millions of people. It softened the blow of COVID and allowed at risk people a safe way to get infected and aquire natural protections. There may be a day when the COVID vaccine is as good as natural immunity, but anyone who says this 1st gen emergency vax is better, is a brainwashed fool. Sadly many of them are highly educated doctors.
B-1 83
AG
BigRobSA said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

waitwhat? said:

BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

Pandemics kill large percentages of the populace. This was never a pandemic. We'll call it a "pandemic"*, like the "vaccine"*.
You mean like you changing the definition of "pandemic" like the CDC changing the definition of "vaccine"? I have yet to see a definition of "pandemic" specifying what percentage of the population a disease has to kill in order to be declared a "pandemic". It's just a disease that has spread world or region wide. COVID most certainly fits a real, non Rob, definition.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3127276/
BigRobSA
B-1 83 said:

BigRobSA said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

waitwhat? said:

BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

You mean like you changing the definition of "pandemic" like the CDC changing the definition of "vaccine"? I have yet to see a definition of "pandemic" specifying what percentage of the population a disease has to kill in order to be declared a "pandemic". It's just a disease that has spread world or region wide. COVID most certainly fits a real, non Rob, definition.

Then the yearly flu is a pandemic. Which I said early on when all the pvssies were freaking out about the WAV. I was told that wasn't the case. This time, it was (D)ifferent.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Eso si, Que es
It's almost as if natural antibodies are best antibodies

Natural antibodies are best antibodies!
richardag
NASAg03 said:

End Of Message said:

Why did this require a study? It has been known throughout recent human that natural immunity is the best prevention against disease.
Because big pharma can't make money from natural immunity.
$omeone $ubmitted a very well worded application for grant money.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
zag213004
AG
Speaking from personal experience. Half of family is vaxxed. The other half isn't. The half that wasn't vaxxed got Delta in Nov 2021 (Thanksgiving). Vaxxed did not. Currently the unvaxxed got omnicron (just 2 months after getting 103 fevers with Delta). Omicron symptoms include 101 fever and 103 fevers, cough and fever blister(new symptom for omnicron). 1 of the 3 vaxxed got omicron. I know small sample size but omicron seems to be very good at evading immunity of both sorts. This is definitely way more infectious than what the vaccine was based on and natural immunity isn't necessarily a guaranteed protection from omicron either
B-1 83
AG
BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

BigRobSA said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

waitwhat? said:

BigRobSA said:

B-1 83 said:

Muy said:

waitwhat? said:

B-1 83 said:

Then the yearly flu is a pandemic. Which I said early on when all the pvssies were freaking out about the WAV. I was told that wasn't the case. This time, it was (D)ifferent.
No, it's "endemic". Please learn the difference.
https://www.dictionary.com/e/epidemic-vs-pandemic/
Waffledynamics
AG
End Of Message said:

Why did this require a study? It has been known throughout recent human history that natural immunity is the best prevention against disease.

Because not everyone survives to get natural immunity. Note that the studies, including this one, still show evidence that the vaccine immunity still protects, but not as much as immunity from a previous infection. That still makes the case that being unimmunized in some say has the most risk.

Now, it seems the virus is mutating into more transmissable and less deadly variants, so that risk is decreasing, but the studies are not inclusive of omicron.
FormerSip
troy_y said:

The interesting part will be to watch the dingleberries like Dora and other liberals that dug in deep with the sCieNcE and have been warped by the fear mongering. Those may not let go so easily.

My 96 y.o. great aunt has tested positive for covid for the second time, and both times she was asymptomatic. She has been quarantined to the covid unit again, but my mom said they were allowing visitors, so she was gonna visit yesterday afternoon. I told her I was amazed the facility allowed visitors to the quarantine unit, and proud of her for relaxing enough to go. Mom told me she would be wearing a hazmat type suit, gloves, mask, and face shield, so that made her more comfortable. Then later she texted me and thanked me for bringing that to her attention, and she would not be going after all. "We have been so careful up until now, and it doesn't make a bit of sense to back off now." So no, libs will not let go of this easily. They are truly scared and irrational.
Trident 88
AG
Waffledynamics said:

End Of Message said:

Why did this require a study? It has been known throughout recent human history that natural immunity is the best prevention against disease.

Because not everyone survives to get natural immunity. Note that the studies, including this one, still show evidence that the vaccine immunity still protects, but not as much as immunity from a previous infection. That still makes the case that being unimmunized in some say has the most risk.

Now, it seems the virus is mutating into more transmissable and less deadly variants, so that risk is decreasing, but the studies are not inclusive of omicron.
This article also states that booster shots were not factored into the study.
BigRobSA
Trident 88 said:

Waffledynamics said:

End Of Message said:

Boosters are just more of the same craptastic juice already introduced into the victims' bodies.
Trident 88
AG
BigRobSA said:

Trident 88 said:

Waffledynamics said:

End Of Message said:

Boosters are just more of the same craptastic juice already introduced into the victims' bodies.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.