Jen Psaki's great advice

6,880 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Muy
Tramp96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My advice to everyone:

If you see Jen Psaki on the TeeVee, turn the channel.

Your blood pressure and mood will both improve.

Scotty Appleton
Go to a kickboxing class? What some cardio-fitness bulshat? I have spent 2+ decades in gyms/competition boxing, rolling, wrestling, etc and I can't recall too many fights with someone who would be crying about this commie bill.

They are welcome to come hit the mats tonight though.
Ag87H2O
AG
I love it when Ginger gets this exercised about an issue.

You know something truly good just happened.
waitwhat?
troy_y said:

Sounds like she is inviting an iNSurrReCtiON

"....who's frustrated, sad, angry, pissed off, feel those emotions, go to a kickboxing class, have a margarita, do whatever you need to do this weekend, and then wake up on Monday morning, we gotta keep fighting."
Was wondering if anyone else noticed this. She said this very typical phrase and then immediately realized she needs to clarify since according to her side she's inviting a coup.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Gigem314
AG
DenverAg91 said:

She may be putting on a smile for the cameras but on the inside she probably feels this way:

Tex100
AG
beerad12man said:

More lies as well
Was in Florida last weekend. I don't know how many true COVID deaths have occurred, but given the number of old people there, it looks like they have done a great job with COVID, unlike, say New York..
Tex100
AG
beerad12man said:

More lies as well
Modern day Tokyo Rose/Axis Sally.
Corn Pop
So to the millions of Americans dealing with inflation, job layoffs, trying to make ends meat, and worrying about the democrats stealing all future elections. This dingbats solution is to spend more money on things that don't matter?

This batch of morons are so far removed from the common man it's infuriating. I'd love to take a class and kick her head in.

FJB FJP
flakrat
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Don't forget to show your passport and ID to enter the restaurant for the margarita and gym to kick box so you can get over how mad you are that only an ID is required to vote
I hear you can present your federal warrant, too!
Big Al 1992
AG

waitwhat?
Tex100 said:

beerad12man said:

More lies as well
Correct me if I'm wrong here... But schools are and have been open in Florida... How is Florida supposed to provide a plan with steps to have schools be open when they're already open?
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
richardag
aggieforester05 said:

Good to see the Democrats promoting violence and alcoholism.
Nancy Pelosi approves.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
aggieforester05
AG
richardag said:

aggieforester05 said:

Good to see the Democrats promoting violence and alcoholism.
Nancy Pelosi approves.
It's a favorite past time of Democrats. Just ask Hillary
Corn Pop
waitwhat? said:

Tex100 said:

beerad12man said:

More lies as well
Correct me if I'm wrong here... But schools are and have been open in Florida... How is Florida supposed to provide a plan with steps to have schools be open when they're already open?

In typical democratic fashion, use the fact that no federal funds were used but omit the part that federal funds were not needed.
nu awlins ag
AG
She's a dumb ****. Every time she speaks, everyone becomes dumber. There's no way she scored higher than 800 on the SAT, no way.
JW
AG
beltway bubble. or coastal elite bubble. they are so out of touch with the common American.
mwm
Can you repeat this one on Sunday? It'll be funny (and the truth) then, as well.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Big Al 1992 said:

I chuckled therefore a blue parachute is distributed to you
Ghost91
YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

What comes to mind whenever I see or hear her.

Perfect.

What's this from??
ChipFTAC01
AG
Return of the King. Mouth of Sauron
XXXVII
DenverAg91 said:

My advice to them:

Don't wake up on Monday morning.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Whirligigs
Helicopter Ben said:

"Voting rights" lol. IMO too many people have the right to vote. If you don't pay a dime in taxes, you shouldn't have the right to vote. Simple as that.

I don't let my employees vote on business matters because they don't have any skin in the game. I'd be out of business in a weeks time if we spent company resources based on democratic decision making. Why should the government be any different?

Yup all employees want is more money for the same effort.
The_Waco_Kid
AG
More money, less effort. Pay me $150k/yr to not work.
Most Americans who believe in that would be very content sucking on the government teat until every last taxpayer has sore, chapped nipples.
I'm against a minimum wage increase for two reasons: 1) runaway inflation doesn't mean you should print more money which is essentially what that does, and 2) there is never a corresponding increase in pay for those who have worked their way up.
Anecdotally, my first job was at a movie theater. I started at $5.25/hr, and every year I was performing well enough to get a full $0.25/hr raise. But that coincided with minimum wage increase, so I was ALWAYS making minimum wage. After 4 years there, I was making the same as somebody who just walked in off the street.
i is smart
AG
Half the people she's speaking to would quit a real kickboxing class in the first 10 minutes.
fixer
Her response is typical of upper class liberals.
Muy
AG
beerad12man said:

More lies as well

Wait, we need to distribute MORE money to keep schools open? Liberals and mentally ill.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.