Leftist heads EXPLODING.....

7,516 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by inconvenient truth
Hammerly High Dive Crips
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MuchosPollos said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Textbook fetal alcohol syndrome.

Not surprising, given her selfish POS trashy liberal parents. Prob did hard drugs in utero too.

Now do David Hogg.....

?v=1529517234

Both have extremely punchable faces.
That's just good old fashioned Florida bath salts along with heavy soy diet. Looks like a 90's era lesbian rocker..
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

What's strange is anyone looking to a teenager for guidance on climate. anything
except for perhaps what app to use to waste immeasurable amounts of time in.
Rapier108
rocky the dog said:

Ah, the 707 with the JT3s and full water injection.
medwriter
TXAGFAN said:

medwriter said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Their 'Climate' child heroine/mascot is slamming THEIR President....
Quote:

Greta Thunberg criticized President Joe Biden's climate policy, saying it's "strange" he's considered a leader in the movement.

Thunberg made the comments during a recent interview with the Washington Post, in which she was asked if she is inspired by any world leaders, and specifically "by President Biden?"

"If you call him a leader," Thunberg replied. "I mean, it's strange that people think of Joe Biden as a leader for the climate when you see what his administration is doing."

The climate change activist went on to note that the "U.S. is actually expanding fossil fuel infrastructure."
https://www.mediaite.com/biden/greta-thunberg-slams-biden-over-climate-policy-u-s-is-actually-expanding-fossil-fuel-infrastructure/

Lots of people on left are slamming biden over this, issues at border, not cancelling student loan debt, etc. We didn't get the memo on agreeing with everything President did like the 2016-2020 Maga fan club seemed to follow.

Please name one thing that he has done FOR America. If you can name one thing, I can match it with 10 things that he has done AGAINST America. He is not a leader of any sort whatsoever. I could have led this country better as a young buck sergeant in the US Army.
Not the topic in OP.

I was responding to your post. FWIW, he has done nothing.
YouBet
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

Quote:

"U.S. is actually expanding fossil fuel infrastructure."

where is Biden expanding fossil fuel infrastructure?
I'm going to assume she may be referring to the Infrastructure bill investing more in nuclear which is a great thing.
medwriter
TXAGFAN said:

medwriter said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Greta Thunberg criticized President Joe Biden's climate policy, saying it's "strange" he's considered a leader in the movement.

Thunberg made the comments during a recent interview with the Washington Post, in which she was asked if she is inspired by any world leaders, and specifically "by President Biden?"

"If you call him a leader," Thunberg replied. "I mean, it's strange that people think of Joe Biden as a leader for the climate when you see what his administration is doing."

The climate change activist went on to note that the "U.S. is actually expanding fossil fuel infrastructure."
https://www.mediaite.com/biden/greta-thunberg-slams-biden-over-climate-policy-u-s-is-actually-expanding-fossil-fuel-infrastructure/

Lots of people on left are slamming biden over this, issues at border, not cancelling student loan debt, etc. We didn't get the memo on agreeing with everything President did like the 2016-2020 Maga fan club seemed to follow.

He SHOULDN'T be canceling student loan debt. This is why your list of good things that biden has done for the American people cannot be taken seriously. And who on the left has criticized him for our lack of a border? Has the MSM criticized poo leader? Poo leader is praised by the left and your allies in the media for everything. In fact, the only thing that they criticize poo leader on is that he isn't moving even further to the left. A perfect example is your desire to have student loans eradicated at the expense of the taxpayer.
That was a list of things people have criticized him for, not the list of things I criticize him for. Remember, we don't all have some hive mind where we all agree on everything.

I understand that TXAGFAN. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. I do have to say that I would like to hear what you criticize him for. There are certainly a lot of options. Maybe you expressed those earlier in the thread. I didn't read the entire thing.
Kenneth_2003
AG
SpreadsheetAg said:

The comparison posted above not withstanding...

This "young lady" has the face of a 40 year old.
mazag08
AG
RGLAG85 said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Completely tone deaf! Many criticized Trump, hence all the threads of good Trump/ bad Trump. I guess you were too busy feigning being rounded up and locked in concentration camps. Take your meds for your TDS.
Stop replying to the attention seeker. His/her/it's entire goal is to anger you so he/she/it can flag your posts. And moderators oblige him/her/it regularly.
suture_scissors
AG
TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Absolutely.

Leftists are critical of Biden. His policies are those of the republicans to anyone paying attention.
pdc093

Quote:

No one is clutching their pearls over Greta "daring" to speak out against Biden.
Please for you to enjoy.....

Quote:

she is slaming our president
she, of all people should know that Biden is an allie and not an enemy.

Quote:

Thunberg is criticizing a popular Democratic President.
We (Democrats) are the good guys. Republicans are the bad guys. When Republicans seek to expand fossil fuel use it is because they are evil. When Democrats appear to be expanding, or at least not reducing fossil fuel use, well, that is complicated, and it isn't the same, and YOU JUST SHUT UP, BE AN ALLY, criticize Republicans not President Biden.

Quote:

Of course she's wrong
If a president does 90% good for the climate, that's different from one who does 90% bad. That should be completely obvious to the casual observer. If anyone, including Ms. Thunberg, fails to present that fact, that huge disparity in good vs. bad in every communication and in every forum, then they are, ipso facto, wrong. They are unwittingly on the side of wrong, perhaps, but they are abetting it.

Quote:

She and no one else who wishes to be considered on the side of the Earth's climate should undermine the better president. Anyone who does that repeatedly is flatly on the side of wrong and should be considered part of the problem. Let's hope Ms. Thunberg learns this. Otherwise, she just becomes a tool for the other side.
A 'sampling'.
Nonsensical, I know. But, "they mad".
TXAGFAN
AG
mazag08 said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Completely tone deaf! Many criticized Trump, hence all the threads of good Trump/ bad Trump. I guess you were too busy feigning being rounded up and locked in concentration camps. Take your meds for your TDS.
Stop replying to the attention seeker. His/her/it's entire goal is to anger you so he/she/it can flag your posts. And moderators oblige him/her/it regularly.
Oh you saw the clever post yesterday where the poster called me a He/her/they and a f**?

I'm a guy, congrats though with your fun post.
peacedude
AG
Rapier108 said:

rocky the dog said:

Ah, the 707 with the JT3s and full water injection.
Don't forget the barrel-roll that inadvertently sold a lot of them:

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Marcus Brutus said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

What, like not firing every border agent? It can hardly get more open unless we dissolve the borders altogether.

Also, exactly what has Biden done to increase carbon infrastructure? I can name a bunch of stuff he's done to kill it.
You completely missed the point. I think Greta's criticism is bizarre and misplaced, but there's plenty of criticism on the left for Biden's last year in office. No one is clutching their pearls over Greta "daring" to speak out against Biden.

Nevermind, posted before I saw that you were addressing it.
tehmackdaddy
AG
Quote:

I find it "strange" than an on the spectrum teenager who has been brainwashed by her parents since birth to believe the world is coming to an end in ten years is considered an expert or a "leader."

FJB and I hope Greta gets the mental health help she needs.
spider96
AG
suture_scissors said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Absolutely.

Leftists are critical of Biden. His policies are those of the republicans to anyone paying attention.

Nice one!
Valtrex11
TXAGFAN bashes this board on the general yet continues to post here. Why does she do this?
Muy
AG
Marcus Brutus said:

Quote:

In the Middle East
Muy
AG
tehmackdaddy said:

Quote:

I find it "strange" than an on the spectrum teenager who has been brainwashed by her parents since birth to believe the world is coming to an end in ten years is considered an expert or a "leader."

FJB and I hope Greta gets the mental health help she needs.

I personally don't care about that loud mouth child.
Psycho Bunny
So... she was the one who played the creepy guy on Lord of the Rings.
Ag with kids
AG
MuchosPollos said:

SB 43rd STREET OG said:

SpreadsheetAg said:

Textbook fetal alcohol syndrome.

Not surprising, given her selfish POS trashy liberal parents. Prob did hard drugs in utero too.

Now do David Hogg.....

?v=1529517234

Both have extremely punchable faces.
Gigem314
AG
spider96 said:

captkirk said:

She hasn't figured out yet that leftists are all about lip service and grand gestures. Actual actions and results don't matter

How dare you!
TXAGFAN
AG
Valtrex11 said:

TXAGFAN bashes this board on the general yet continues to post here. Why does she do this?
What was your old handle?
captkirk
AG
suture_scissors said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Absolutely.

lololololololololololololololol
Marcus Brutus
suture_scissors said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Absolutely.

Lololololol

Inflation, open borders, killing domestic energy, crime, tyranny, etc... All Democrat idiocy.
57 STATES!
Y'all think environmentalists and progressives support Biden?
Psycho Bunny
Marcus Brutus said:

suture_scissors said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Absolutely.

Lololololol

Inflation, open borders, killing domestic energy, crime, tyranny, etc... All Democrat idiocy.
Lets not forget, the thousands of health care workers who were fired because of Brandon's policy. So with a new spike of covid/delta/omicron variant or whatever name the "cdc" is using these days. FEMA the Military are having to fill in, which is taking away from other hospitals and urgent care centers. Since some of the military personal that are being used are reservist.

Brandon's legacy is going to be 40 plus years of doing nothing and causing more problems than solving.

But hey... brandon did co-author the 1994 crime bill, which sent tens of thousands of blacks and browns to long term jail sentences for 1st time offenses. So he's got that going for him.

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
87IE
AG
mazag08 said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Bingo. The moderators did answer me when I asked why my post was deleted last night. They told me it was for taking a swipe at another poster and was coded "disrespectful guest".
It's Laken Riley, not Lincoln you idiot
mazag08
AG
Nm
mazag08
AG
87IE said:

mazag08 said:

RGLAG85 said:

TXAGFAN said:

pdc093 said:

Quote:

Bingo. The moderators did answer me when I asked why my post was deleted last night. They told me it was for taking a swipe at another poster and was coded "disrespectful guest".

Disrespectful guest is when you take a swipe at a portion or all of the community. Not sure if that moderator has read the posting guidelines.
pagerman @ work
AG
Yeah, well it's strange that a petulant teenage puppet with delusions of grandeur is considered a leader of the "movement" also.

It's a strange "movement" all the way around.
“Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy. It's inherent virtue is the equal sharing of miseries." - Winston Churchill
mazag08
AG
Nm
EX TEXASEX
Rapier108 said:

TAMU1990 said:

The fact leftists idolize this girl speaks volumes regarding their mental facilities.
Well, anyone who would idolize her is likely suffering from mental problems, just like Gerta Goebbels.
I believe she is Autistic and she was a mute for 2 years, not anything physical. All up in her teen head. Also,
I don't normally choose teens as my mentor for living life or solving problems. Since normally they have done little or none of either. If I were to choose a teen to be my role model for how we should radically change all of society. It wouldn't be one that has MULTIPLE MENTAL ILLNESSES. Though, she is as much a empty vessel / puppet as pee pants pee paw anyway. AND YES HOW DARE ME !!!!
#FJB
zephyr88
AG
Why do we even acknowledge this tiny little Swedish tart?
fka ftc
Muy said:

Marcus Brutus said:

Quote:

In the Middle East
Pipeline for Russia. Driving production to other countries with lax standards for environment.

Lib idiots never realized the US was on a nice path to much cleaner energy production with rationale regulation and a market that allowed for profit and investment.
sharpdressedman
annie88 said:

Well the fact is her parents are basically driving this and she's a puppet so she doesn't really think anything except for what she's told to, this isn't surprising.

Secondly climate control is one of the biggest bull**** scams ever perpetrated on the world.

That she and Biden and anybody that believes in it is a hypocrite should not be surprising to anyone.
Yep. Last night I watched a Smithsonian Chanel documentary on Antarctica and learned it once was a lush, vegetation-covered habitat in which dinosaurs thrived. i was highly surprised that the documentary was aired.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.