NIH director Francis Collins email to Fauci

1,541 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by YouBet
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Has this been confirmed?

Because if this is real, everyone involved should be tried and executed.
zoneag
Salute The Propaganda
waitwhat?
Yes, it's confirmed. The Great Barrington Declaration was published October 2020 and there was a massive effort among the media and medical establishment to de-legitimize it. This was known at the time.

This email is just one of many like it. The writers of the GBD are experts in their fields.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
waitwhat?
Here's an article written by one of the GBD authors detailing how the mainstream media refused to give him a platform to speak out against the way the pandemic was being handled in the first half of 2020: https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/06/04/why-i-spoke-out-against-lockdowns/
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
richardag
Protecting their investments. Must have taken lessons from that admitted crook Jim Cramer, host of Mad Money.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
richardag
waitwhat? said:

Here's an article written by one of the GBD authors detailing how the mainstream media refused to give him a platform to speak out against the way the pandemic was being handled in the first half of 2020: https://www.spiked-online.com/2021/06/04/why-i-spoke-out-against-lockdowns/
Unfortunately our "leaders" and "scientists" are still not listening and using every tool at their disposal to squash dissension.

The Democratic Party leadership is completely corrupted. The bureaucrats they install are completely corrupted.

Hope 2022 will see a revival of conservatives elected.

edit spelling
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
YouBet
AG
Interesting. I've never heard of the GBD for obvious reasons...to the point of this thread.

I thought this quote was telling and is another data point that validates our worthless media....

Quote:

I noticed an interesting contrast. In the US and UK, media outlets were either friendly with softball questions or hostile with trick questions and ad hominem attacks. Journalists in most other countries asked hard but relevant and fair questions, exploring and critically examining the Great Barrington Declaration. I think that is how journalism should be done.
The fact that we've had numerous stories about the left's actions in the US reported and broken by foreign news agencies is frightening. We can no longer rely on our own media to report the truth or both sides of a story and haven't been able to for some time. It's pure leftist propaganda for the most part.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.