COVID QR Codes

4,719 Views | 70 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RGLAG85
agAngeldad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Picked up a friend from the airport last night. Said UK has gone nuts. They have QR codes for those that have had the shot and they are required to show them at indoor places.

Anyone seen this move in US?
Rapier108
agAngeldad said:

Picked up a friend from the airport last night. Said UK has gone nuts. They have QR codes for those that have had the shot and they are required to show them at indoor places.

Anyone seen this move in US?
The so called "vaccine passports" are coming, at least to the liberal states. They will be used to deny the "unclean" of even their basic rights.

If the feds try to mandate them, it will end up in court for sometime.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Aggie1615
Saw this last month in Hawaii.

Had to fill out a questionnaire before traveling there - including confirmation of vac status - and then received a QR code.

Upon landing on the big island, this QR code was required in the airport, at both hotels we stayed at, the rental car agency, and even a few restaurants.

More onerous than anywhere we went in Europe this past year.
WestTexAg12
AG
Aggie1615 said:

Had to fill out a questionnaire before traveling there - including confirmation of vac status - and then received a QR code.

Upon landing on the big island, this QR code was required in the airport, at both hotels we stayed at, the rental car agency, and even a few restaurants.

Yep, I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow and just received my gold star.... er, my QR code.

I will be required to show it to prove my status as being unclean.

I took a negative Covid test and had to upload that into their tracker data base as well as the address for where I'll be staying and leaving. Nothing says safety like having daddy government able to track me while I enjoy time on their islands.

I've never felt like I've had less freedoms until today. This is scary if we allow this bullsheet to get further than the communist-wannabe state of Hawaii.

I've got a short temper and a smart ass mouth on me, so I'm sure I'll embarrass my wife and MIL at some point in the next week.
BAP Enthusiast
And this is how the mark of the beast will come. Show your mark to participate in society. You don't want to displease your master do you?
Kashchei
AG
Visited Hawaii a few months ago. It is basically a totalitarian state in paradise.
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

I took a negative Covid test and had to upload that into their tracker data base as well as the address for where I'll be staying and leaving. Nothing says safety like having daddy government able to track me while I enjoy time on their islands.
I can't believe after almost 2 years they think they can contain this thing by contact tracing.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

Yep, I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow and just received my gold star.... er, my QR code.

There needs to be an online store where you can upload your QR Code and they will print it onto a gold Star of David for you to wear into these places requiring them.

Or like a sheet of 100 stickers.

WestTexAg12
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Quote:

I can't believe after almost 2 years they think they can contain this thing by contact tracing.
Exactly. Not to mention that there's no requirement to test if you're vaccinated, but we all know that it's them that are spreading this thing.

Nothing makes sense with this crap. It actually makes me chuckle that there's a case of the Omicron variant on the island and they are scratching their asses heads trying to figure out how it got there.
cupcakesprinkles
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

And this is how the mark of the beast will come. Show your mark to participate in society. You don't want to displease your master do you?
It will be worse, much worse. The best scenario is you won't be able to buy food, have a bank account, or participate in society at any level.

But also you will face death if you decline the mark of the beast because it means you trust in Jesus and not the anti-christ.

But this is definitely a step towards grooming the world with what's to come.
PCC_80
AG
A club I am in is trying to put together a trip to Hawaii for next year. I was considering it since I have never been there. Just made up my mind. Screw those people I will use my money to go somewhere else instead.
schwabbin
AG
When I went to Maui back in Feb. they had just started the QR code thing. But it was only for tests, not the vax. Once I was out of the airport I never had to break out the QR for the three weeks we were there.
BAP Enthusiast
cupcakesprinkles said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

It will be worse, much worse. The best scenario is you won't be able to buy food, have a bank account, or participate in society at any level.

But also you will face death if you decline the mark of the beast because it means you trust in Jesus and not the anti-christ.

There are worse things than death. Death will be a mercy in comparison to the torture and coercion they will use.

If you want to see an example of the potential horrors, read up on the mass slaughter of the Russian Revolution. That is what we can expect. Gulags where we are sent with no food that are islands where the only way to survive is cannibalism.

A quick death will be a mercy. The level of coercion and torture will be worse than you can imagine in your worst nightmares.
YouBet
AG
Been to Hawaii three times. Glad I got in before the insanity because we won't ever go back.

The locals will like that anyway since they hate white people.
ClutchCityAg
Chips coming soon too.. in your right hand

Let it ride
cupcakesprinkles
AG
Agree
taxpreparer
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Quote:

Why do you think contact tracing has anything to do with containment? It is all about control.
***It's your money, not theIRS! (At least for a little while longer.)
MouthBQ98
AG
Conditioning you for your personal ESG score.
Canyon99
WestTexAg12 said:

Aggie1615 said:

I've never felt like I've had less freedoms until today. This is scary if we allow this bullsheet to get further than the communist-wannabe state of Hawaii.

I've got a short temper and a smart ass mouth on me, so I'm sure I'll embarrass my wife and MIL at some point in the next week.

Not trying to be rude; however, you are allowing this to happen by making the choice to go to Hawaii and follow their protocol. Step up and don't give that state any of your $$$. Make them feel the pain of decreased tourism.
Canyon99
ClutchCityAg said:

The person it that tweet looks exactly like one I imagined would be cool with getting a microchip implanted for covid tracking. Worthless beta male.
torrid
AG
For a vaccine that maybe works. For six months.
BigRobSA
torrid said:

For a"vaccine"* that maybe works. For six months.

FIFReality
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
highlonesomeaggie
AG
ClutchCityAg said:

I guess if it has to happen I will request that it is in the tip of my middle finger.
TxAgswin
AG
torrid said:

Yep.

That's how it works. Viruses are very adaptable. So we respond by updating the inoculation. That's why you get an annual flu shot.

Nobody is trying to take your freedom away. They are trying to protect your health.

Go ask your doctor.
"A house divided cannot stand"

Abraham Lincoln
WestTexAg12
AG
Canyon99 said:

WestTexAg12 said:

Aggie1615 said:

Not trying to be rude; however, you are allowing this to happen by making the choice to go to Hawaii and follow their protocol. Step up and don't give that state any of your $$$. Make them feel the pain of decreased tourism.

This would risk alienating my wife and her family. Not going to do that this time around.
doubledog
My QR code

GTdad
ClutchCityAg said:

This is getting a little too close to something that's mentioned in the Book of Revelation.
Slyfox07
AG
They will absolutely not stop making new "variant scares" until they've taken every single freedom away. This is hollywood dystopian hellscape level stuff.

It isn't even a joke anymore.
Sarge 91
AG
TxAgswin said:

torrid said:

Yep.

That's how it works. Viruses are very adaptable. So we respond by updating the inoculation. That's why you get an annual flu shot.

Nobody is trying to take your freedom away. They are trying to protect your health.

Go ask your doctor.
Stop trying to protect me. Leave me the f@ck alone. I will decide when and how to protect my own g@d damn health.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
cupcakesprinkles said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Agreed and if we're at this point in 2021 how many more years are left? I don't see them grooming the cattle for to long.

He will come like a thief in the night.
Ellis Wyatt
TxAgswin said:

torrid said:

Yep.

Go ask your doctor.
Mind your own business.
TxAgswin
AG
Pole Assassin said:

They will absolutely not stop making new "variant scares" until they've taken every single freedom away. This is hollywood dystopian hellscape level stuff.

It isn't even a joke anymore.
It has never been a joke. It's a virus that makes people sick and can be fatal.

So a vaccine was developed and deployed to keep people from getting sick.

It has happened dozens of times over the last century since immunization technology was developed, and it has always worked. In most cases, the scientists beat the virus and eliminated the public health threat entirely.

It is astonishing to me that this has become a political issue. It's not. It's a health issue.

I would recommend asking your family doctor for their advice. Spoiler alert, they are going to advise that you get vaccinated. That's not because they are part of some vast global conspiracy. It's because they understand medicine and how it works.

Abraham Lincoln
TxAgswin
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

TxAgswin said:

torrid said:

Yep.

Go ask your doctor.
Mind your own business.
Ohhhh, I get it. On a public message board, unpopular opinions are not welcomed, and I should just "mind (my) own business".

Abraham Lincoln
Sid Farkas
AG
LA county sent me an apple wallet card with a QR code on it indicating I got vaxxed
agAngeldad
Sid Farkas said:

LA county sent me an apple wallet card with a QR code on it indicating I got vaxxed
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.