Lesbians labeled as transphobic

3,883 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by File5
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57853385

Yea, this is across the pond. But this craziness won't be confined to that country.

If you want an extremely NSFW take on the article, here is some commentary from Bearing

TravelAg2004
AG
That's awesome!!
Hungry Ojos
There are two different worlds currently thriving in America today. One is reality and the other is fairy tale, make believe nonsense.

The cool thing is, everyone has a choice to participate in either one. Or, conversely, to ignore one or the other. I choose to ignore the world that labels everything transphobic.
Rapier108
Welcome to the party.

Men who refused to date or have sex with men who think they're women are already labeled as "transphobic."

Still don't get why they say we're afraid of them because we're not. We just don't have any interest in them.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
CDUB98
AG
I think they are called TURFs.

As example, J.K. Rowling (not a lesbian) supports gay rights, etc., but doesn't support trans.

Ever since she made that public a couple of years ago, she's caught hell from the trans mafia.
OldArmyBrent
AG
Expected more out of this thread based on the title.
A is A
AG
That video is hilarious
American Hardwood
AG
Reality is harsh for some people. But, you can't ignore it forever. The more the fantasists push their non-reality, the more people will turn towards the red pill.
American Hardwood
AG
Remember when gay people thought it was just about gay marriage and were quite certain there was no slippery slope? I remember.
GeorgiAg
AG
Oh well, image won't post, I'll try another.

LOYAL AG
AG
I don't want to care and if you make me we won't get along. That's quickly becoming my only rule in assessing other people.
TexAgs91
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

There are two different worlds currently thriving in America today. One is reality and the other is fairy tale, make believe nonsense.

The cool thing is, everyone has a choice to participate in either one. Or, conversely, to ignore one or the other. I choose to ignore the world that labels everything transphobic.

I wouldn't say reality is thriving
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
A is A said:

That video is hilarious
bearing is great commentator with many insightful opinions
A is A
AG
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

A is A said:

That video is hilarious
bearing is great commentator with many insightful opinions
definitely checking his content out.
One Louder
AG

No Spin Ag
How do you know this isn't the zoo, the word lesbian is mentioned and no sexy lesbian pics.
Buck Turgidson
American Hardwood said:

Remember when gay people thought it was just about gay marriage and were quite certain there was no slippery slope? I remember.
Gay people never thought that. They were lying to the rest of us.
Carmine Scarpacio
American Hardwood said:

I remember when gay people said that all they wanted was the government out of their bedroom.
BlueAg2003
AG
It's called TERF. Trans-exclusionary radical feminist.

Wrong icon on post.
ABATTBQ11
AG
The sad thing is, there's nothing radical or feminist about it. If transwomen were really women, they'd just be women.
azul_rain
Hot lesbians are hot
Dad-O-Lot
AG

nm
GeorgiAg
AG
Adam87inSA
AG
Fishin Texas Aggie 05 said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-57853385

Yea, this is across the pond. But this craziness won't be confined to that country.

If you want an extremely NSFW take on the article, here is some commentary from Bearing

Spot. The F. ON.

How in the HELL is this take even "controversial "???
Maroon Dawn
AG
Sorry Lesbians

But believing that that actual, fact based, real life biology trumps made up, feelings based gender is Hitler Thinking

Either date the "girl" with a ***** or have your victim status revoked and get sent to re-education camp with the other oppressors
NCNJ1217
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

Bad take. Media, large corporations, and government are working to take away that choice.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Sorry Lesbians

But believing that that actual, fact based, real life biology trumps made up, feelings based gender is Hitler Thinking

Either date the "girl" with a ***** or have your victim status revoked and get sent to re-education camp with the other oppressors
TRUMPS

that is divisive language
A Net Full of Jello
AG
I remember when it was okay for a man to say he was into tall, leggy blondes and would prefer to not date short brunettes without people getting offended. Now, just requiring her to have an actual hole intended for penile penetration is too exclusionary.
CanyonAg77
AG
This seems ripe for a comment about liberals eating their own.

But maybe I'll stop right there.
Smeghead4761
XX

XY

Chromosomes don't lie.
BlueAg2003
AG
Plenty of lesbians are not liberal. Most in my friend circle are not.
C@LAg
Langenator said:

XX

XY

Chromosomes don't lie.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter_syndrome
Ag_of_08
AG
Or Ais, or a myriad of other issues. .

Btw, Rowling is a terf, who actively attacks trans people period( inknow this board is only obsessing over mtf for the most part....) quite often, quite publicly, then plays the victim card when busted. Try not tweeting terf propaganda to kids, you might not get branded as what you are. Doesn't help she dislike the LGB as well, and only uses them to make a profit by being edgy ..

Don't care who likes what. We need to stop using "phobic" in relation to any of this though.... you aren't scared of anything.
File5
AG
Ag_of_08 said:

Or Ais, or a myriad of other issues. .

Btw, Rowling is a terf, who actively attacks trans people period( inknow this board is only obsessing over mtf for the most part....) quite often, quite publicly, then plays the victim card when busted. Try not tweeting terf propaganda to kids, you might not get branded as what you are. Doesn't help she dislike the LGB as well, and only uses them to make a profit by being edgy ..

Don't care who likes what. We need to stop using "phobic" in relation to any of this though.... you aren't scared of anything.

You think she's attacking trans people. She thinks she's pushing back against anti-woman doublespeak. This board agrees with that and views the forced acceptance and celebration of mental illness abhorrent. If only the English language had a term for "menstruating people"...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.