GoFundMe hypocrisy!

5,019 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Terence Kitchens
will25u
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Half assed response to Kyle Rittenhouse, but still allow other GoFundMes for other violent criminals.

fooz
The owner locked his Twitter account down after the verdict.
will25u
will25u
will25u
12th Man
AG
So. Much. Hypocrisy...
Whitehouse Road
AG
will25u said:

A little off topic but Martyr Made is a good podcast. Darryl also does another one with Jocko called the Unraveling.
ABATTBQ11
AG
If they funded rioters, they need to be investigated for aiding and abetting.
TefIon Don
AG
There needs to be a conservative alternative to GFM. I'm sure there already is, but if not, someone needs to step up.
FJB
AG
Literally support for domestic terrorists
Fat Black Swan
AG
will25u said:

Half assed response to Kyle Rittenhouse, but still allow other GoFundMes for other violent criminals.

****in dumpster humans
Waffledynamics
AG
will25u said:

L A W S U I T
dustin999
AG
Yeah **** go fund me, i want to help people on their platform but not in any way that supports those pieces of *****
TAMUallen
AG
So who wants to create an alternative without prejudice?
Son_Of_Fanatic
12th Man said:

So. Much. Hypocrisy...

They're democrats, did you really expect any different? Same people who pushe the whole russia collusion lie and every other anonymous lie about President Trump, yet banned anything about bidens son's laptop. Democrats have taken hypocrisy to a whole other level.
NukeAg10
AG
will25u said:

The two people in that picture are caricatures of what I would expect.
will25u

ETA:. GoFundMe did delete the campaign.
Eso si, Que es
will25u said:

You've got to be ****ting me?

Please be a Babylon bee
Natural antibodies are best antibodies!
titan
S
TefIon Don said:

There needs to be a conservative alternative to GFM. I'm sure there already is, but if not, someone needs to step up.
That needs to exist for every type of business that insists on being political --from giants like twitter to a sporting goods store.
Well, okay then
AG
TefIon Don said:

Possible alternative: https://givesendgo.com/
torrid
AG
TefIon Don said:

It's called a checkbook. And a PO Box.
Terence Kitchens
I started Group Fund this past year for groups raising money but can be used for anyone. Here's our website:

GroupFund.us

I'm trying to grow it, so will appreciate any referrals or word of mouth.

I've been a paid sponsor on Texags and am a contributor, so I hope this is ok. If not, feel free to take down.

-TK
TK
DGrimesAg92
You know why I don't know what "go fund me" offers? I've never been on their website.

Stay off their sites, its all garbage.
91AggieLawyer
AG
Terence Kitchens said:

I started Group Fund this past year for groups raising money but can be used for anyone. Here's our website:

GroupFund.us

I've been a paid sponsor on Texags and am a contributor, so I hope this is ok. If not, feel free to take down.

-TK

You need to add non-student fundraising activities to your site for clarity. I'd promote it on my FB page but the first question I'd get (or you'd get) is "this appears to be student fund raising related."
medwriter
Terence Kitchens said:

GroupFund.us

-TK
So it's for anyone, good or bad? What's the objective if you don't mind me asking? I hope you know that the evil ****s out there will probably use your site to suck in money more so than a legitimate group or individual that would use that money for good.

EDIT: I do believe you have good intentions in mind and I commend you for that, BTW.
Terence Kitchens
Yes, that is a good idea and can be on our roadmap. We just went live 9 months ago and we have put a ton of time and money into to get it to where it is. We are continually developing and trying to make it better. Thank you for the feedback.
TK
Terence Kitchens
We will definitely monitor the campaigns and regulate them to the best of our ability and legally. We have nothing but the best intentions as I started this mainly for school groups, but I have had others use it as well for raising money similar to GoFundMe. We've had a lot of success so far.

I appreciate all the feedback from you guys.

-TK
TK
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.