***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,057,287 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
PJYoung
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TRM
AG
It's been posted here or the other thread.
Strangely Attractive
AG
Opulence…they has it…I mean had it.

Seriously, guys like Abramovich just want to run a soccer club and do rich guy stuff. So do all the other oligarchs I would bet. I could easily see a coup forming here soon.
Not a Bot
AG
Via The Kiev Independent:

Quote:

Hostomel, Kyiv Oblast: Column of Russian special forces defeated near Hostomel "Kadyrovites," named so for the Head of the Chechen Republic Ramzan Kadyrov. According to Channel 24 sources, the Ukrainian military blew up an echelon of 56 tanks that included General Magomed Tushayev, who was killed.
AgsMyDude
AG
Bigfoot Is Real said:

AgsMyDude said:

TChaney said:

Only took a couple of days but a 13 month wait in my Central TX county

I'll declare war on you in order to get you service.

TChaney
TChaney

At the oilfield fire - I just liked the pic.
TChaney
TRM
AG
EastSideAg2002
TRM said:

TRM
AG
Barely.
45-70Ag
AG
45-70Ag
AG
JJxvi
AG
45-70Ag said:

Not a chance
DapperDanMan
AG
I'm continually humbled by the Ukrainian people. The videos at the Polish and Romanian borders is nothing but women and children. The men are there with a rifle on their back and home made bombs. I have become super invested in them and there are multiple moments everyday that it suddenly becomes dusty or I my allergies act up.
Slava Ukraini!
BTHOtrolls
AG
JJxvi said:

45-70Ag said:

Not a chance

One bullet would fly and they would all "fall down" trying to get a Red Card
Bottlerocket
AG
DapperDanMan said:

I'm continually humbled by the Ukrainian people. The videos at the Polish and Romanian borders is nothing but women and children. The men are there with a rifle on their back and home made bombs. I have become super invested in them and there are multiple moments everyday that it suddenly becomes dusty or I my allergies act up.

Same here. My grandfather was born and raised in Lithuania. I'm cheering like hell for Ukraine!!!
TChaney

Oh look it's NOT footage from 2014
Kvetch
AG
Bottlerocket said:

DapperDanMan said:

Same here. My grandfather was born and raised in Lithuania. I'm cheering like hell for Ukraine!!!

As the descendant of Baltic Jews, Russia can go straight to hell.
Gordo14
TChaney
Eliminatus
AG
DapperDanMan said:

It appeals to us as Americans and men. The thought of an armed struggle just to exist is ingrained in most of us. My ability and want to wield a firearm in defence of home and hearth is damn near genetic I think. I grew up a gutter rat raised by women. Nothing at all would have predicted my mentality. It was culture of our land.

Then ya know us Aggies love us some underdogs!

On the real though, this is such a classic case of good vs evil at this point and again, thay riles something up in us Americans. I've seen a LOT of images over this conflict. The one that actually got me was the one where the community was coming together.....to make and stage molotov cocktails in Odessa in preparation for the hard fighting expected tonight. A lot of women and children in that crowd. Doing what they can. Wholesome (in a weird ****ed up kind of way)
XpressAg09
AG
Eliminatus said:

brochacho,.

I understand that reference.
45-70Ag
AG
GTdad
TChaney said:

Can't say that the dude doesn't know how to read a room.
FamousAgg
The trick is reading the room before saying something stupid. He is horrible at that a lot of the time.
GTdad
Right. I should have ended with "eventually".
Chef Elko
AG
Lol. I guess Russia doesn't have ICBMs
agdoc2001
AG
45-70Ag said:

Deleted.

Someone must have informed SuperFan#99 that the Champion's League didnt exist until 1992.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
PJYoung
AG
78669AG
BattleGrackle said:

The trick is reading the room before saying something stupid. He is horrible at that a lot of the time.

let's be real here Putin is extremely smart in trying to regain Ukraine.Doesnt make him not a terrible person though
FriscoKid
AG
DapperDanMan said:

They have a real chance if they have enough weapons. We should have armed them months ago.
DeangeloVickers
AG
This is awesome. I know Putin loves his sports...pretty amazing he waited for Olympics to end.

Seabreeze
Will be light soon in Ukraine, they still stand as free independent nation. For Russia, well it's Groundhog day... again..
FamousAgg
78669AG said:

BattleGrackle said:

let's be real here Putin is extremely smart in trying to regain Ukraine. Doesnt make him not a terrible person though

I wouldn't call anything about how this has gone down smart…
First Page Last Page
Page 144 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.