***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,890 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
TyHolden
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why is only MSM concerned about this?
fixer
Because finally something related to Russia is relevant
jabberwalkie09
AG
flakrat said:

Who is Zhirik addressing? Russian law makers?

IIRC he was making a statement in Russian Parliament. I don't remember the exact circumstances.
Clob94
jabberwalkie09 said:

aezmvp said:

Seeing multiple reports of jamming of mobile networks in Eastern Ukraine outside the occupied zone.

Just saw that too.

Jamming comms---- isn't that one of the first things you do before unleashing the hounds?
gougler08
AG
BattleGrackle said:

Russian market down 17%

https://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/russian-market-cracks-17-as-ukraine-tensions-intensify-europe-jittery/articleshow/89730603.cms

US stocks may have priced this in already…down in futures but was lower in late Jan
aezmvp
Clob94 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

aezmvp said:

Seeing multiple reports of jamming of mobile networks in Eastern Ukraine outside the occupied zone.

Just saw that too.

Jamming comms---- isn't that one of the first things you do before unleashing the hounds?
Yes. We're at a plus 8 in Texas which means it's almost 4 AM there. 1st thing you'd see is a comms jamming, then cyber attacks aimed at infrastructure, banking, internet providers, cell companies, Missile, air and artillery strikes on their counterparts and command and control locations/infrastructure. Possibly some assassinations and attacks on bridges or media. Could be in the next couple hours. Not saying that they won't stage a massive false flag and run it later this week.
jabberwalkie09
AG

Not a Bot
AG
flakrat said:

Who is Zhirik addressing? Russian law makers?

I think so. Dude is a whack job. More nationalist than Putin. Major daddy issues.

He's obsessed with Russia taking over Turkey and Iran, and possibly India. Used to hate Jews, until it was made public that his deadbeat dad's last name was Eidelstein. Now he loves Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Zhirinovsky
oneeyedag
Heres to the big guy saying, "I'll have Vladimir shaking in his boots!"
Rossticus
oneeyedag said:

Heres to the big guy saying, "I'll have Vladimir shaking in his boots!"

I hate Biden viscerally right now. Unlike anything I've ever felt for a politician.
Whirligigs
gougler08 said:

BattleGrackle said:

Russian market down 17%

https://m.economictimes.com/markets/stocks/news/russian-market-cracks-17-as-ukraine-tensions-intensify-europe-jittery/articleshow/89730603.cms

US stocks may have priced this in already…down in futures but was lower in late Jan

I am already prepared for my butthole to be stretched accordingly.
Clob94
In 1994 Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons from cold War Russia. The US and UK signed an agreement called the Budapest Memorandum that stated if anybody invaded them, we would protect them since they gave up their nukes.

How in the heck is this not being reminded to us?
Seabreeze
Clob94 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

aezmvp said:

Just saw that too.

You take out communication first, radio, telecom, and Internet.
Rapier108
Clob94 said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

aezmvp said:

Just saw that too.

Rossticus
Jock 07
AG
aggiehawg said:

Agthatbuilds said:

I've been following on and off today. Is my summary of the situation correct?

-russia recognized independence of two separatist parts of Ukraine
- Russia is moving troops into those areas
-putin gave an hour long hitleresque speech claiming Ukraine is a failed state that should never been it's own nation and should be a part of Russia.
- Russia continues to try to find new reasons to justify war
-the west is collectively going to enact sanctions on Russia but otherwise shrug it shoulders

Consequences
- Ukraine can either cede its territory to Russia or fight it out, and it appears that it will cede territory
-nato/un have no real recourse but to whine

Judging by putins statements, it doesn't appear to me only taking the separatist regions is where this ends. He said Ukraine is Russia. It sort thebstage for a full takeover. The sanctions only make it more likely, imo.

Pretty much. I will add that Putin's speech sounded exactly like what Hitler was saying about the Sudetenland. Putin said Ukraine were their "ancient lands."

Nisht gut.

And how Winnie the xi references the nine dash line
aezmvp
Rapier just want to let you know that I, for one, always appreciate it when you chime in. Thanks buddy!
Psycho Bunny
jabberwalkie09
AG
jabberwalkie09
AG
Will Ukraine also let Russia know that "sharing is caring" by sending 84mm and 120mm "gifts?"

buzzardb267
AG
Had a friend of mine that worked on the HARM missile for TI. I was a Civil Engineer. He always reminded me that MEs built weapons and CEs built targets!
aeroag14
AG
buzzardb267 said:

Had a friend of mine that worked on the HARM missile for TI. I was a Civil Engineer. He always reminded me that MEs built weapons and CEs built targets!

Aeros build weapons
aezmvp
buzzardb267 said:

He wasn't wrong.
Who?mikejones!
jabberwalkie09 said:

1. Your code is weird
2. Russia gives zero ****s what the un has to say
3. The un won't do a damn thing
jabberwalkie09
AG
Oh of course they won't. This is just people saying words at this point that are nothing but hot air.
will25u
I can actually see this happening.

mmh
AG
I think Putin, feel's...disrespected.
Not a Bot
AG
China speaking now.

Very short statement. Said they encourage all parties to resolve issues peacefully and in accordance with the UN charter.
Whirligigs
China gonna recognize the new Indy states?
Rossticus
will25u said:

I can actually see this happening.

That's what we've been doing this entire time.
wildmen09
AG
jabberwalkie09 said:

Will Ukraine also let Russia know that "sharing is caring" by sending 84mm and 120mm "gifts?"

Paging the guy that watches RT 30 mins everyday…
Rossticus
mmh said:

I think Putin, feel's...disrespected.

I wish we'd ensure he couldn't feel anything at all.
Not a Bot
AG
Russia speaking.

More BS about Russians being shelled by Ukraine. Still talking about how the Russian speaking areas were being attacked by Ukraine. Saying Minsk was a hope for peace but Ukraine was not following it. Says shelling civilians, says they are refusing to speak to separatist leaders. Blaming everything on Ukraine.

LPR and DPR declared independence before Minsk agreements, and Russia isn't a party. Minsk agreements are not dead, we remain open to diplomacy. We don't want a bloodbath in DPR.

Says west egging Ukraine on, says Ukraine is shelling residential areas. Says DRP is on brink of Ukrainian invasion. Says Putin speech overblown by media, not looking to rebuild Russian empire, just protecting people. Ukraine is threatening these people so we must protect them.
wildmen09
AG
Ukraine calling Russia a virus…yikes
jabberwalkie09
AG
Did the Russian rep really say that they weren't signatories to the Minsk Agreements? That's some revisionist history.
First Page Last Page
Page 60 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.