***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,067,171 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Literally nothing the un can do to Russia.
Irish 2.0
Oh snap!!

Want this at top of page
Bubblez
Eliminatus
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Oh snap!!

Putin right now:

will25u
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Can Russia please recognize the breakaway region of the USA known as "Texas"?
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
HTownAg98
Irish 2.0 said:

Oh snap!!

Want this at top of page

That's going to get someone's attention.
45-70Ag
AG
Pentagon assessment of Russian invasion………..in the first 18 hours, half of Ukraine's military will be killed.
aezmvp
45-70Ag said:

Pentagon assessment of Russian invasion………..in the first 18 hours, half of Ukraine's military will be killed.
Link?
45-70Ag
AG
Just heard a reporter on the radio offer it.
Whirligigs
Jeez I went and took a massive liquid poo and i come back and it seems like things are devolving rapidly.
Irish 2.0

Houston Lee
AG
Whirligigs said:

Jeez I went and took a massive liquid poo and i come back and it seems like things are devolving rapidly.
Eat a salad...
jabberwalkie09
AG
45-70Ag said:

Seeing the Russians deploy pontoon bridges during their training exercises has not been an accident. If this happens, I fully expect an air campaign targeting bridges across the Dneiper river. Cutting off reinforcement and supplies to the Ukrainian army I'm in the east.
Whirligigs
David Wallace said:

Whirligigs said:

Eat a salad...

I usually do pretty well but last night was one of those cheat days washed down with cold beer. Worth.
aTmAg
AG
Whirligigs said:

The state of the poo is important to that story. Good call, on including it.
aezmvp
45-70Ag said:

Just heard a reporter on the radio offer it.
Thanks!
Houston Lee
AG
Two years ago today...

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1230998887298564096?s=20&t=_7crFptNwc69_k6V2jTcDQ
Rossticus
This tweet is aging extraordinarily poorly at a rapid rate. Quite like Joe.
Irish 2.0
aezmvp
jabberwalkie09 said:

45-70Ag said:

Seeing the Russians deploy pontoon bridges during their training exercises has not been an accident. If this happens, I fully expect an air campaign targeting bridges across the Dneiper river. Cutting off reinforcement and supplies to the Ukrainian army I'm in the east.
Best guess is Belogord area encircles area East of the Dnieper meeting forces out of the Rostov-on-Don area. Crimean forces push west along with an amphibious landing and forces from Moldova on Odessa. Paradrop behind Kiev to cut off the roads and avenues for the government to escape while the forces on the Belarus side West of the Dnieper push on Kyiv itself. Drop the bridges, first strike the missile/airbases and go for a coup de main attack decapitating their leadership structure and command components in the first 24 hours. The rest of that will take a week to fully accomplish but yeah I'm betting I'm close on operational concept.
Rossticus
What the hell does that even mean? Respond how? By taking a nap after your pudding cup?
Irish 2.0

will25u
File5
AG
The point is they've anticipated this and are ready to respond. Just trust them, c'mon man!
45-70Ag
AG
Reporter on the radio said Russian special forces are already in Ukraine and waiting to get the go ahead to target those on their list. Reporter said the targets are political, journalists, academics and those involved in the financial system. Said they've got names and whereabouts
will25u
redline248
AG
Contrast that language with those of EU leaders saying Russia "must" be sanctioned immediately.

Quite weak
Irish 2.0
Whirligigs
War starts from tweet storms - somebody should post a dic pic and see what happens.
45-70Ag
AG
Whirligigs said:

War starts from tweet storms - somebody should post a dic pic and see what happens.

Putin rides a horse shirtless and has it broadcast to the world. Him sending a dick pic to the world isn't too far fetched.
Faustus
NM
jabberwalkie09
AG
aezmvp said:

jabberwalkie09 said:

45-70Ag said:

Best guess is Belogord area encircles area East of the Dnieper meeting forces out of the Rostov-on-Don area. Crimean forces push west along with an amphibious landing and forces from Moldova on Odessa. Paradrop behind Kiev to cut off the roads and avenues for the government to escape while the forces on the Belarus side West of the Dnieper push on Kyiv itself. Drop the bridges, first strike the missile/airbases and go for a coup de main attack decapitating their leadership structure and command components in the first 24 hours. The rest of that will take a week to fully accomplish but yeah I'm betting I'm close on operational concept.

I'd imagine the majority of the forces in the region of Belgorod will secure Kharkiv. That's going to be important to their logistical sustainment needs.
Irish 2.0
TommyBrady
AG
Ukraine had 8 years to take back the rebel held areas and didn't have the balls to do it. Now we think they'll fight a full blown invasion…
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.