***** OFFICIAL Russia v. Ukraine *****

1,066,396 Views | 10330 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TRM
The Fall Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Belarus president alongside Putin for the military drills today.

Xi puts out statement about being against NATO expansion.

This is not going to end well for Ukrainian but I don't want my son who turns 18 this year anywhere near there if this goes further.
Irish 2.0
Not exactly a ringing endorsement from Xi to Putin…
zag213004
AG
RedNeckGamer88 said:

Ok, so realistically. Let's say Russia invades the Ukraine. In what way does this affect me as an Aggie living in Texas? It seems to me that America has been getting a raw deal in Europe since the end of the cold war. There is no benefit to us defending Europe, they use our promise of unconditional protection to boost their welfare programs and import more refugees instead of spending it on defense. Seems like this conflict could end overnight. All we have to do is promise Russia that the Ukraine cannot join NATO. I totally get why Russia does not want NATO troops on their boarder.

Neville Chamberlain is that you?
K2-HMFIC
Irish 2.0 said:

Yea…from the official communique two weeks ago to this.

That's a freaking seismic shift.
FireAg
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Could the Chinese actually be the ones to tell Putin to back off?
Malibu
FireAg said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Irish 2.0 said:

China has seen a Western world more united than ever. If Putin invades the global order will be shaken to its core with a now laser focused West on containing its ideological foes. That's awful news for their ambitions in Taiwan. Russias invasion will cause the West to react even stronger to fortification and defense of ideological allies like Taiwan. China can see that writing on the wall and has buyers remorse from their comments of two weeks ago.
K2-HMFIC
FireAg said:

K2-HMFIC said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Doubtful…but it's gonna give Putin pause.
BenFiasco14
AG
I've said this before but worth reposting:

It's "Ukraine" not "THE Ukraine". The latter is what Russia calls it - which gives it the connotation of a region that's not an independent country.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
GAC06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Tibet
K2-HMFIC

Woah
FJB
AG
Putin will do what Putin wants to do.
B-1 83
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

I've said this before but worth reposting:

It's "Ukraine" not "THE Ukraine". The latter is what Russia calls it - which gives it the connotation of a region that's not an independent country.
Similar to "Siberia" vs "The Siber".
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
aezmvp
I'll believe it when I see it from the West tbh. Its a step up rhetorically though.
flakrat
AG
Did Russia stage the attempted assassination of "Denis Sinenkov, the chief of a department at the militia of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic" yesterday?
https://tass.com/emergencies/1406225

And the explosions on the pipeline? To justify invasion, by blaming both on Ukraine operatives?
https://tass.com/emergencies/1406307
ProgN
I bet Russia could rollover Germany as payback for Operation Barbarossa and NATO (Biden) wouldn't do *****
Irish 2.0

Quote:

"Our intelligence sees every move that could pose a potential threat to Ukraine. We estimate the probability of a large-scale escalation as low," Reznikov said.

So the defense minister of Ukraine again contradicts the Biden Administration, but I've got a hard on for Putin propaganda.

STOP LISTENING TO BIDEN'S MEDIA
Demosthenes81
AG
K2-HMFIC said:

Woah
This should have been our strategy from the beginning. Let the Russian mob know that if their boy crosses the line THEY will be the ones suffering. They will rein in (or "reitre") Putin quickly.
Seven and three are ten, not only now, but forever. There has never been a time when seven and three were not ten, nor will there ever be a time when they are not ten. Therefore, I have said that the truth of number is incorruptible and common to all who think. — St. Augustine
aggiehawg
AG
FWIW

YouBet
AG
aggiehawg said:

FWIW

Gosh, I wonder what they could have done to prevent that?
Irish 2.0
Not sure which to believe, but this contradicts that report.
https://www.montelnews.com/news/1300590/gas-storage-to-end-winter-above-2018-low--analysts
aezmvp
Could both be right one is underground storage and the other is storage.
Irish 2.0
Possibly. That's why I'm not sure. But they're better off now than they were in 2018 which was awful in Europe
Jayhawk
K2-HMFIC said:

Woah
He'd have to seize about half the real estate in London...
Irish 2.0
Along with Chelsea FC.

But it's the right tactic to get the oligarchs to pressure Putin
GAC06
AG
Why is the UK buying into Biden's media?
Irish 2.0
GAC06 said:

Why is the UK buying into Biden's media?

Johnson says "If." Biden has been saying "will."

But you already knew that.
Irish 2.0
Do people really think Zelensky would've abandoned his country and gone to Munich if his country was about to be invaded?

GAC06
AG
It's tough to follow, you had a thread a couple days ago claiming Biden had called off the war because of a phone call and joint statement with Ukraine saying they want diplomacy instead of war.

Why is the Uk threatening Russia if the war was called off?
Irish 2.0
Because Biden is the one fanning the flames here and hasn't stopped with the rhetoric. Everyone has been telling him to shut up and he hasn't.

He looks like a freaking fool
GAC06
AG
Yeah Biden made Russia spend months moving 100,000+ troops from all around Russia into attack position around Ukraine. He did that by pointing out that Russia is in position to attack, like they have done repeatedly in recent history. Damn that Biden doofus can be tricky.
Irish 2.0
We get it. You want Russia to invade Ukraine and the only sources you'll trust are US sources.
rgag12
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Quote:

"Our intelligence sees every move that could pose a potential threat to Ukraine. We estimate the probability of a large-scale escalation as low," Reznikov said.

So the defense minister of Ukraine again contradicts the Biden Administration, but I've got a hard on for Putin propaganda.

STOP LISTENING TO BIDEN'S MEDIA

Putin is going to say the Donbas should be able to "self-determine" if they want to be a part of Ukraine. Then they will cite the recent unrest and years long civil war as pretext to send in Russian forces to ensure security during a referendum. So technically the Ukrainian foreign minister is right. There isn't going to be a large-scale invasion, just an invasion in the Donbas.

There is a slight possibility that Putin calls for a referendum and doesn't send in troops, but I don't see the pro-Russian rebels (aka Russian agents) allowing that to happen
Irish 2.0
Donbas is lost and has been for years. It would be better for Ukraine to just get rid of it.
GAC06
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

We get it. You want Russia to invade Ukraine and the only sources you'll trust are US sources.

Try responding to things I've actually said instead of making up fake arguments to counter. Thanks.
Irish 2.0
GAC06 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Try responding to things I've actually said instead of making up fake arguments to counter. Thanks.

Try looking at information not coming from the US instead of accusing me of being a Russian propagandist
First Page Last Page
Page 32 of 296

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.