Governor Hairdoo hasn't been seen since Booster shot 11 days ago…

10,295 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ABATTBQ87
ElKabong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NSIAP

Governor Hairdoo hasn't been seen since Booster shot 11 days ago…

California Gavin Newsom canceled his plans to attend the Glasgow, Scotland climate summit and has been out of sight since October 27. ABC Los Angeles reports the governor is dealing with 'family obligations.'

The governor's booster was a mix-and-match with the original, which was a Johnson & Johnson shot. "I am choosing not to do J&J today not because I had any problems with J&J, in fact it went beautifully, but to make the point about the opportunity to mix and match," Newsom said at the time.

Marcus Brutus
Lol, please please please be true.
C@LAg
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight
FaceMask
CCP Joe Veggie said:

And to all CMs and libs that will say "you're heartkess"... just remember, you *****s pushed it to this level. Reap what you sow.
FaceMask
FaceMask said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

And to all CMs and libs that will say "you're heartless"... just remember, you *****s pushed it to this level. Reap what you sow.
C@LAg
FaceMask said:

And to all CMs and libs that will say "you're heartkess"... just remember, you *****s pushed it to this level. Reap what you sow.
"you're heartkess".
Marcus Brutus
FaceMask said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

Newsom is pure evil. How can it be heartless?
thirdcoast
AG
He probably got COVID, and won't ever admit it. Like most liberals out there.

They claim to be unselfish and about science, yet they lie about, hide, or refuse to get antibody tested. So many data points are not in the scientific database because libs are too ashamed of COVID to help us understand more about it. So who is really the selfish ones here?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Anyone checked Epstein Island?
mwp02ag
AG
If he's got it, I pray he's able to get the kitchen sink treatment ala Rogin and get well soon, awful illness when it's bad.

If he's hiding it, I hope someone in place to do so records every bit of it for Project Veritas and independent media everywhere at the same time.
C@LAg
mwp02ag said:

If he's got it, I pray he's able to get the kitchen sink treatment ala Rogin and get well soon, awful illness when it's bad.

If he's hiding it, I hope someone in place to do so records every bit of it for Project Veritas and independent media everywhere at the same time.
i pray he is limited to the same treatments and access to them as the average American is.

no reason he should get better than anyone else.
MookieBlaylock
AG
C@LAg said:

FaceMask said:

"you're heartkess".

Oh yay the auto correct hall monitor strikes again
Thank Biden he is here 24/7
DannyDuberstein
AG
Take some tylenol and let us know if your O2 drops to the 80s, gov. That's the treatment you want for everyone
C@LAg
MookieBlaylock said:

C@LAg said:

FaceMask said:

"you're heartkess".

Oh yay the auto correct hall monitor strikes again
Thank Biden he is here 24/7
Oh yay, the autocorrect hall monitor strikes again.

Thank Biden he is here 24/7!

FIFY
mwp02ag
AG
Is that still a thing? I honestly thought that had been silently dropped for some reason. I cant remember any recent stories about it but if so yeah you have a point.
agz win
AG
Was thinking former Governor Goodhair.
azul_rain
anybody check the french laundry
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
Boozer92
AG
I thought this about Rick Perry as well
UTExan
https://californiaglobe.com/articles/where-is-governor-newsom/

This Cali source says he didn't want to share the stage with Joe Biden at the COP conference.

For Newsom to skip a climate change conference is unthinkable.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
C@LAg
whatever the reason, you know it is something they do not want people to know about.

Dems are nothing if not attention *****s and he is one of the worst.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Bell's palsy for $400 Alex.
FTAG 2000
AG
mwp02ag said:

Na, he should get the poors treatment of two tylenol and all us in the morning if your symptoms worsen.

But who am I kidding? He's family to Pelosi, they've got him on the VIP treatment.
Central Committee
AG
The mandates were never for the 'sophisticated' ruling class. Just for the rest of us.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
aezmvp
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Bell's palsy for $400 Alex.
Can you imagine the (@&*#$&@ meltdown?
MrPlow2010
AG
His wife's tweet was very telling about how they look at normal people asking about his status. She deleted the tweet but told people to "Stop hating and get a life". The elites dont care about normal people. First lady of Cali and she tells people to get a life.
annie88
AG
I heard he was in Florida.
Rex Racer
AG
agz win said:

Was thinking former Governor Goodhair.
"Adios, mofo!"
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Not believing in either of these therapeutics but why would you mix the mRNA vaccine with an adenovirus vaccine and call it a booster?

The two work completely different. One can't boost the other I would think.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Muy
AG
That's exactly what my doc did. Joke.
TChaney

This is floating around Twitter with ZERO confirmation.
Not a Bot
AG
If true, that sucks for him. Generally speaking, people recover but it takes a long time.

GBS is rare but can happen following illness and in some cases following vaccinations. I know a lot of people question the veracity of the published data with the Covid vaccines, but rare cases of GBS following other vaccinations such as the flu shot is fairly well documented. However a virus causing the condition is more common than vaccination causing it.
TAMU1990
AG
FaceMask said:

CCP Joe Veggie said:

Just as liberals hurry their kids into the vaccine line without any idea of the consequences.
C@LAg
TChaney said:

well it is from anonymous sources, so it must be true.

I mean, that is how libs and the MSM work, so there we are.
Rapier108
Other people are Twitter are claiming Bell's Palsy so the truth is no one knows, but if either turns out to be true, they'll claim they were right despite simply guessing.

Right now, most of the claims are coming from either the anti-vaxxers (Children's Health Defense) or various, bottom tier right wing pundits.

And yes, Children's Health Defense is an actual anti-vaxx group, not just opposed to the China virus shots.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
EskimoJoe
TChaney said:

SaFe AnD eFfEcTiVe!
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.