Truck driver going to get screwed

12,811 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Burdizzo
IDaggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
In a small way, I kinda hope this guy gets screwed but only if it raises major national awareness about issues with mail in ballots and voting in general. The media and a large portion of people didn't care about trump getting screwed but I think a guy like this getting screwed could possibly gain large traction to help reduce the cheating in 2022.
Muy
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

This is so heart breaking and frustrating. What do the people even do about this?

Everyone knows this is a sham. What other way does this **** end besides violence?

Hopefully violence against everyone involved in this scam.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
It won't be though. It will be violence fo people that want this to stop vs rubes and well to do oathtakers "just doing their sworn job".
SWCBonfire
AG
Quote:

My late grandmother was an old school Democrat Harris County Committee Woman on the Coke Stevenson team. She went to her grave, not thinking, but knowing, LBJ stole the election. She hated LBJ's guts.

Sounds like my mother's family... they were Coke Stevenson's neighbors and good friends. My grandfather became a staunch Republican later as a result.
zephyr88
AG
New Jersey is 2021's 2020...
Law Hall 69-72
AG
He was called Landslide Lyndon for a reason. Lady Bird wasn't any better.
Retired FBI Agent
Let me first say I agree with others and conservatives should be keeping an eagle eye watch on things, through Monday (see below).

But it's the no-source all caps tweets like this that don't help IMO. Especially when the thread includes this guy spamming his MyPillow promo code.

Looks like in this case the partial quote is from Wed this week, in a Politco article. And while Chuck's tweet is from a few hours ago, similar tweets have been copy/pasted since Wed. But Sweeney did email Political and said "ballots found" which is a dumb and suspicious thing to say.

Quote:

"The results from Tuesday's election continue to come in, for instance there were 12,000 ballots recently found in one county," Sweeney said in an email to POLITICO. "While I am currently trailing in the race, we want to make sure every vote is counted. Our voters deserve that, and we will wait for the final results."

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/whiteboard/2021/11/04/sweeney-not-ready-to-concede-1392307

With that said. The NJ deadline for postmarked ballots is Monday Nov 8, wild right? No way should a weekend be allowed.

November 8
Deadline for Receipt of Timely Mailed Postmarked Mail-In Ballots to County Boards of Election (no later than 144 hours (6 days) after the time of the closing of the polls for the election)
N.J.S.A. 19:63-22

https://www.nj.gov/state/elections/vote.shtml

Note: AP called the race for Durr (R) on Wednesday AM.

https://twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/1456286395123834880?t=vVNbQumOdICJwCURRupZLg&s=19
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
aggiebrother33
Seabreeze said:

I cannot find anything backing this up besides this tweet. Is there a real source?
FTAG 2000
AG
The truck drivers ought to block the highways in Jersey until they concede.
hgc159
Agthatbuilds said:

If I remember a post from yesterday

The incumbent has never gotten more than 30 or 35k votes in an election. So, they found what amounts to 20% more overall votes or sumsuch?

Not shady at all. Not a bit

At the end of election night, Durr was ahead 32,000 to 30,000. How do 12,000 ballots just magically appear? My guess is the break down will go 7,500 to the incumbent and 4,500 to Durr.

They're not even trying to hide the fraud anymore.
"Life's tough. Get a helmet, man." -Candace Owens
doubledog
As Uncle Joe is attributed to say

Quote:

"It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."
Seabreeze
aggiebrother33 said:

Seabreeze said:

I cannot find anything backing this up besides this tweet. Is there a real source?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10165989/Trucker-spent-153-campaign-BEATS-longtime-NJ-Senate-president-humiliating-defeat-Dems.htmlhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10165989/Trucker-spent-153-campaign-BEATS-longtime-NJ-Senate-president-humiliating-defeat-Dems.html
https://north-jerseynews.com/2021/11/05/ciattarelli%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B-sweeney-count-all-the-votes/
aggiebrother33
Seabreeze said:

aggiebrother33 said:

Seabreeze said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10165989/Trucker-spent-153-campaign-BEATS-longtime-NJ-Senate-president-humiliating-defeat-Dems.htmlhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10165989/Trucker-spent-153-campaign-BEATS-longtime-NJ-Senate-president-humiliating-defeat-Dems.html
https://north-jerseynews.com/2021/11/05/ciattarelli%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B-sweeney-count-all-the-votes/

Good lord, they will stop at nothing....
Slyfox07
AG
DCPD158 said:

The election official in that county that "lost" those "found" ballots should spend some time in jail.

The ballots should be voided since that chain of custody is broken.

Right!? How does somebody "find" 12,000 ballots!?

Wtf.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
Pole Assassin said:

DCPD158 said:

The election official in that county that "lost" those "found" ballots should spend some time in jail.

The ballots should be voided since that chain of custody is broken.

Right!? How does somebody "find" 12,000 ballots!?

Wtf.
Simple...
You just have to look under the table with the long table cloths that cover up the suitcases full of 100% Democrat
ballots and run them through a few extra times.
APHIS AG
213 Grove said:

Seabreeze said:

I don't understand how all these ballots are always "Found" days later. Is there not a standard of procedure to put all the ballots received in a certain locked room or safe when received at each location? And if you put them there how do you not "find" them for a day or two...

Seems sketchy
This always happens when a Democrat, who was supposed to win is beaten, and all of a sudden, ballots are found, and always in their favor.
scd88
AG
"I mean, the ballots were THERE, we just forgot them...."

Ags4DaWin
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Sims said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

This is so heart breaking and frustrating. What do the people even do about this?

Everyone knows this is a sham. What other way does this **** end besides violence?
As strongly as we feel about the vaccine mandates potentially ending our ability to make a living for ourselves in the way that we want - these types of defeats pose the same problem for these politicians.

Some of these 20, 30, 40 year politicians literally don't know how to do anything but campaign and grift. Losing an election in this manner is an existential threat to their way of life.

They're going to fight dirty.
Yep. Completely agree. How do we stop it?

There were a group of WW vets who were faced with the same dilemma in a southern town- Grift, and crime had made it impossible to have a fair election.

You should look up their solution.

It worked quite nicely.
Phog06
AG
Typical leftist, anti-American commies at work yet again!
You have to be a a freaking dumbass to still vote dem but yet here we are. There are a few whack jobs on this board as well that will defend this lunacy of "finding" more votes. Why is it always these dem precincts, counties, cities are the ones who happen to "find" additional ballots?! Bull*****
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
So what happened?
Son_Of_Fanatic
Kenneth_2003 said:

Didn't Garth Brooks sing a song about what happens when you **** with a truck driver?
well he fully supports joe biden so....
Son_Of_Fanatic
hgc159 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

If I remember a post from yesterday

The incumbent has never gotten more than 30 or 35k votes in an election. So, they found what amounts to 20% more overall votes or sumsuch?

Not shady at all. Not a bit

At the end of election night, Durr was ahead 32,000 to 30,000. How do 12,000 ballots just magically appear? My guess is the break down will go 7,500 to the incumbent and 4,500 to Durr.

They're not even trying to hide the fraud anymore.
stopped hiding the fraud nov 3rd 2020. You do not shut down 6 separate swing voting stations in the middle of the night, send poll watchers home, then open up and start counting ballots in suitcases found under tables, without knowing you are cheating in the open.
richardag
RC_57 said:

And the lib rebuttal is "All the Dem wins are from illegal means, but the GOP win in VA was fine?"
False argument, questions have also been raised in Virginia. Fortunately, any illegal BS pulled by the Democratic Party leadership wasn't enough. Example: election officials allowed counting mail in ballots received without last 4 digits of social security number(a clear violation of election law)
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Son_Of_Fanatic
RC_57 said:

And the lib rebuttal is "All the Dem wins are from illegal means, but the GOP win in VA was fine?"
Then audit ever election. Bring it on. But you know full well the democrats would crap their pants if we audited every election. Their losses would be astounding.
Burdizzo
AG
Seabreeze said:

WHERE IS A NEWS STORY TO BACK UP THIS TWEET? EVEN CNN STILL REPORTING DURR WON.
FCBlitz
Truck drivers unit. Don't drive another mile till that Democrat POC concedes
Seabreeze
Burdizzo said:

Seabreeze said:

Read the thread, the guy that lost said they had found 12,000 more votes. Weather they actually did or not who knows at this point.
Burdizzo
AG
Seabreeze said:

Burdizzo said:

Seabreeze said:

Read the thread, the guy that lost said they had found 12,000 more votes. Weather they actually did or not who knows at this point.

It has been over a day and no one is picking up the story.
Retired FBI Agent
Seabreeze said:

Burdizzo said:

Seabreeze said:

I believe the candidate stated this in an email to Politico. I posted the story above, with the full quote. He states, at the time, votes had been recently found in a particular county--presumably as a very poor attempt to argue the race was not over yet (my speculation). I believe it was published Wednesday, while Chuck's tweet here came Friday. People had been running with the tweet for a few days to stir the pot. I'm not claiming everything is clean and dandy ... but the immediate reaction of "SEE .. Fraud right in front of our eyes" is not evidence-based.
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Owlagdad
Elections ought to be like school used to be: if paper was not turned in on time, then you don't get credit.
hph6203
AG
You mean to tell me these ballots have been sitting on a truck for the last several days and his opponent is a truck driver? I smell conspiracy!
Son_Of_Fanatic
Owlagdad said:

Elections ought to be like school used to be: if paper was not turned in on time, then you don't get credit.
That is how it used to be until democrats kept changing the laws to help them cheat. Heck, nations that saw how easy it was to cheat with machines and mail in ballots have gone back and changed to on site paper ballots only to stop the fraud. Only democrats want to make fraud easier. Crazy sad that they hate America that much.
4stringAg
AG
May be a ruse to delay conceding while the media digs up dirt on the truck driver:

Hit piece conveniently launched in the last day by Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/edward-durr-new-jersey-social-media-stephen-sweeney-1646214
Son_Of_Fanatic
4stringAg said:

May be a ruse to delay conceding while the media digs up dirt on the truck driver:

Hit piece conveniently launched in the last day by Newsweek.

https://www.newsweek.com/edward-durr-new-jersey-social-media-stephen-sweeney-1646214
Yet joe biden taking showers with his 11 year old daughter, hunters laptop, and biden's ties to the chinese are not newsworthy.
BuddysBud
AG
Burdizzo said:

Seabreeze said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-jersey-dem-leader-steve-sweeney-refuses-concede-ballots-found
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.