Truck driver going to get screwed

12,806 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Burdizzo
Seabreeze
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DrEvazanPhD
In jersey? Who could have seen this coming?
degreedy
AG
if it ain't broke, don't fix it

/dems
Kenneth_2003
AG
Didn't Garth Brooks sing a song about what happens when you **** with a truck driver?
213 Grove
AG
Seabreeze said:

I don't understand how all these ballots are always "Found" days later. Is there not a standard of procedure to put all the ballots received in a certain locked room or safe when received at each location? And if you put them there how do you not "find" them for a day or two...

Seems sketchy
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
This is so heart breaking and frustrating. What do the people even do about this?

Everyone knows this is a sham. What other way does this **** end besides violence?
Ellis Wyatt
Kenneth_2003 said:

Didn't Garth Brooks sing a song about what happens when you **** with a truck driver?
"He never hit the brakes and he was shifting gears!"
Ellis Wyatt
213 Grove said:

Seabreeze said:

I don't understand how all these ballots are always "Found" days later. Is there not a standard of procedure to put all the ballots received in a certain locked room or safe when received at each location? And if you put them there how do you not "find" them for a day or two...

There absolutely is. Well, maybe not in New Jersey.
Who?mikejones!
If I remember a post from yesterday

The incumbent has never gotten more than 30 or 35k votes in an election. So, they found what amounts to 20% more overall votes or sumsuch?

Not shady at all. Not a bit
93MarineHorn
"You conservatives are destroying our democracy by questioning how the votes are counted"
Mr. Lahey
AG
Absolutely sketchy as hell
lb3
AG
Seabreeze said:

Their boat is about to come in.

Sims
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

This is so heart breaking and frustrating. What do the people even do about this?

Everyone knows this is a sham. What other way does this **** end besides violence?
As strongly as we feel about the vaccine mandates potentially ending our ability to make a living for ourselves in the way that we want - these types of defeats pose the same problem for these politicians.

Some of these 20, 30, 40 year politicians literally don't know how to do anything but campaign and grift. Losing an election in this manner is an existential threat to their way of life.

They're going to fight dirty.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
Sims said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

As strongly as we feel about the vaccine mandates potentially ending our ability to make a living for ourselves in the way that we want - these types of defeats pose the same problem for these politicians.

Some of these 20, 30, 40 year politicians literally don't know how to do anything but campaign and grift. Losing an election in this manner is an existential threat to their way of life.

Yep. Completely agree. How do we stop it?
Burdizzo
AG
DrEvazanPhD said:

In jersey? Who could have seen this coming?

I bet these dedicated voters are so well organized they vote in alphabetical order.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Sims said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

You know the answer to your question.
Irish 2.0
I really hope the GOP is sending this guy a legal team to deal with this crap. This is an opportunity to show that people are fed up even in Jersey and if they steal it with this **** it'll never change
DannyDuberstein
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Sims said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

We start killing people caught cheating and undermining our republic. It's the equivalent of treason in my book and should be treated as harshly
Sims
AG
Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

Sims said:

Tom Kazansky 2012 said:

I think most of it is going to come down to overwhelming activity. If you look at the McAuliffe defeat, they didn't take Youngkin seriously until it was too late. They deployed every "name" they had once he became a threat.

Democrats have been fortunate to get to fight single front wars for a long time. They could muster the right resources at the right time - GOTV, Unions, JesseJacksonAlSharpton, Figurehead politicians. Right now, they're obviously fighting a multi- front war. Socially from the right, economically from the left....they've even managed to piss off unions with the vaccine mandate. They can't manage every fight and they're going to have to start being more selective.

Once regular Americans, like Edward Durr, begin to run at every level of government aggressively and en masse, there won't be enough name brand Democrats to make every campaign stop needed to stop the momentum. Kevin McCarthy launched a campaign yesterday to flip 60 seats...obviously that's a coat-tail move on his part given the Virginia results but I think it emboldens everyone none-the-less.
DCPD158
AG
The election official in that county that "lost" those "found" ballots should spend some time in jail.

The ballots should be voided since that chain of custody is broken.
Company I-1, Ord-Ords '85 -12thFan and Websider-
4stringAg
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

I really hope the GOP is sending this guy a legal team to deal with this crap. This is an opportunity to show that people are fed up even in Jersey and if they steal it with this **** it'll never change
My understanding is they were sending lawyers and election officials there.

Has it ever been established that these 12K ballots were from the district where this guy was losing to the truck driver?
Ellis Wyatt
Irish 2.0 said:

Mitch and his ilk in the GOP establishment hate normal citizens, especially if they're conservatives. I am sure it's no different in NJ state politics.
TxTarpon

The Jersey Way.....
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
RC_57
AG
And the lib rebuttal is "All the Dem wins are from illegal means, but the GOP win in VA was fine?"
aggie813
I find it funny that "found ballots", "glitches" in the voting machines and in the middle of the night "voting spikes" always seem to benefit the dems and never the Republicans.....strange.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Shop local...

These should also make a comeback...

mwp02ag
AG
RC_57 said:

And the lib rebuttal is "All the Dem wins are from illegal means, but the GOP win in VA was fine?"
Audit every election, every time. I am fine with that. Furthermore, since apparently our "elected public servants" are untouchable we should focus on holding local election officials responsible. There is no excuse for "finding" ballots two days after an election, they should not be counted and the official who is responsible for "losing" them should be tried for treason.
azul_rain
Rip Skipper, you were a man amongst rats
Ellis Wyatt
RC_57 said:

Government entities at all levels everywhere are mostly staffed with liberals, including most entities that oversee elections. Who would be doing the cheating for republicans?
HalifaxAg
AG
Treason should equally apply to the elected official who stands to benefit. They should have the most skin in the game.
RebelE91
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

213 Grove said:

Seabreeze said:

Elections and the government are controlled by political parties. It's not surprising the democrats, and I highly suspect the republicans, are doing this. The truck driver is an average Joe who threw his name into the ring. Can't let him take down a powerful politician. Even AOC, while a loon, has a political future. The truck driver doesn't.

Go google Box 13 and read up on it. The Texas Democratic executive committee voted 27-26 (or some number like that) to declare LBJ the winner of the 1948 senate primary. EVERYONE on that committee had to know he cheated to get those extra ballots. And the people that voted for LBJ didn't care. Same thing here. The Democrats are all about power, not ethics.
SwigAg11
AG
Is the county where they found the 12,000 ballots even applicable to the race in question?
RC_57
AG
SwigAg11 said:

Is the county where they found the 12,000 ballots even applicable to the race in question?

That's racist!!

I know, I know.
Waffledynamics
AG
Are you kidding me, Dems? This is so transparent.
aggiejim70
AG
RebelE91 said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

213 Grove said:

Seabreeze said:

Elections and the government are controlled by political parties. It's not surprising the democrats, and I highly suspect the republicans, are doing this. The truck driver is an average Joe who threw his name into the ring. Can't let him take down a powerful politician. Even AOC, while a loon, has a political future. The truck driver doesn't.

Go google Box 13 and read up on it. The Texas Democratic executive committee voted 27-26 (or some number like that) to declare LBJ the winner of the 1948 senate primary. EVERYONE on that committee had to know he cheated to get those extra ballots. And the people that voted for LBJ didn't care. Same thing here. The Democrats are all about power, not ethics.
My late grandmother was an old school Democrat Harris County Committee Woman on the Coke Stevenson team. She went to her grave, not thinking, but knowing, LBJ stole the election. She hated LBJ's guts. She voted for him several times, but still hated his guts. It was a traumatic time for our family, in 1976 when she found out I voted in the Republican primary.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.