Ronny DeSantis part of the coverup?!?!

4,807 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Im Gipper
Im Gipper
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tricky Dick Tattooed Roger Stone thinks so

Poor Roger. Desperation for attention never a good look.
Rapier108
Florida's election was one of the cleanest in the country.

DeSantis cleaned up the system after 2018 and fired the Democrats who spent decades gamming the system in Miami-Dade.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
C@LAg
creepy $#^& looks like Data from Star Trek TNG.

Womackster
AG
What a joke
rocky the dog
AG
Not to worry. The five libertarians living in Florida will vote for him.
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
akm91
AG
rocky the dog said:

Not to worry. The five libertarians living in Florida will vote for him.
Charlie Crist 2.0?
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
beanbean
Wait, so he thinks he's going to pull votes away from Desantis? Delusional.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
WHO?

DD88
AG
Roger is just trying to return to his hobby of ...uh... interacting with rats.
91AggieLawyer
AG
I think Stone believes he's running some sort of interference for Trump, but I don't think Trump needs or wants his help.

Besides, he obviously hasn't thought this through. There's a good reason why Florida wasn't on the list of states the democrats tried to steal in 2020. Had it been 2016 or before, it would have been the first state they tried.
Retired FBI Agent
Rapier108 said:

DeSantis cleaned up the system after 2018 and fired the Democrats who spent decades gamming the system in Miami-Dade.
Why do you say it was one of the cleanest? Based on what? Florida had something like 5M+ mail-in ballots returned ...

Florida allows:
  • All voters eligible to vote by mail, no-excuse absentee ballot requests
  • Early voting
  • Online voter reg
  • Provisional ballots for voters without ID
  • Audit 2% of precincts post election

Florida does not allow:
  • Same day reg

Florida is one of those states where a sizable % of voters are familiar with voting by mail, like Arizona. And I do believe Florida offers ample pre-election day ballot processing lead times (should be mandatory for all states with any absentee voting imo) to help make the counting process streamlined come election night. Separating ballot processing from ballot counting protocols is a key anti-fraud measure imo.

But with that said, they had a huge surge of mail-in ballots in 2020.

What ensures you it was super clean? I think one of their state senators was charged with fraud.

Also - what did DeSantis change in 2018-19? I know he has pushed recent proposed changes but what was before? Does he have a history of election reform he can cite in a potential 2024 campaign?
https://tips.fbi.gov/
1-800-225-5324
Im Gipper
Its getting HOT down in the Sunshine State!

Quote:

In regards to a potential promise, I'm sure you saw the news Friday that Roger Stone is threatening to run for governor if you don't pledge to serve all four years in office if reelected in 2022. What's your response to stone?

DeSantis: Someone said he was going to run, but isn't he a convicted felon? I don't think you can run if you're a convicted felon. People are free to run, I think that's totally fine, and I'm certainly not entitled to. I've got to go earn it, but you cannot run if you're a convicted felon.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/qa-with-gov-desantis-the-run-for-reelection-caseys-cancer-battle-roger-stone-and-the-presidency

Why is Roger Stone working against DeSantis becoming president? He afraid of freedom? Or just looking for another pardon?

Quote:

What I don't want to see is for him to be reelected and then immediately abandon Florida to run off and run for president, particularly if he's running against Donald Trump."

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/11/07/roger-stone-florida-governor-race-ron-desantis/
Captain Pablo
AG
Im Gipper said:

Its getting HOT down in the Sunshine State!

Quote:

In regards to a potential promise, I'm sure you saw the news Friday that Roger Stone is threatening to run for governor if you don't pledge to serve all four years in office if reelected in 2022. What's your response to stone?

DeSantis: Someone said he was going to run, but isn't he a convicted felon? I don't think you can run if you're a convicted felon. People are free to run, I think that's totally fine, and I'm certainly not entitled to. I've got to go earn it, but you cannot run if you're a convicted felon.
https://www.fox13news.com/news/qa-with-gov-desantis-the-run-for-reelection-caseys-cancer-battle-roger-stone-and-the-presidency

Why is Roger Stone working against DeSantis becoming president? He afraid of freedom? Or just looking for another pardon?

Quote:

What I don't want to see is for him to be reelected and then immediately abandon Florida to run off and run for president, particularly if he's running against Donald Trump."

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/11/07/roger-stone-florida-governor-race-ron-desantis/

Meh. Not really
kraut
AG
C@LAg said:

creepy $#^& looks like Data from Star Trek TNG.

Did he just come from a pumpkin pie eating contest?!?
MapGuy
Rapier108 said:

Don't take this as an anti DeSantis remark because he has done a great job as governor and if I still lived in Florida and I'd vote for him again but the Florida ballot system is not close to perfect. My wife and I moved from there to Missouri in 2019. During the last Presidential election, I received a Florida ballot even though I was registered to vote in Missouri and my wife received three ballots. She received one with her last name she took when she married me, one with her last name when she was married to her ex, and one with her maiden name. Neither of us requested a ballot from Florida, why would we, we didn't live there anymore? If Florida is the example of good clean elections, I'd suggest absolutely no voting by mail with the exception of folks with extreme reasons for voting with absentee ballots like the military stationed abroad.
Ozzy Osbourne
I'm sure Desantis is quaking in his boots! LOL
Irish 2.0
This is Stone trying to protect Trump against a DeSantis in the presidential primaries. He has said as much. The guy is a freaking hack
Ag with kids
AG
Im Gipper said:

Probably not the best pose to copy...
aginresearch
AG
DeSantis to Stone:

Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Bond villain is totally a threat to Gov. DeSantis!
Deplorable
Ag with kids said:

Im Gipper said:

You know stone has a Nixon tattoo, right?

?1525556708

Say what you will, the guy is funny. Even guys like Desantis need a kick in the ass once in a while so they don't end up an establishment politician, like Rubio did.
Ag with kids
AG
OG UNF said:

Ag with kids said:

Im Gipper said:

You know stone has a Nixon tattoo, right?

?1525556708

Say what you will, the guy is funny. Even guys like Desantis need a kick in the ass once in a while so they don't end up an establishment politician, like Rubio did.
Did not know that.

Now I'm even more creeped out by that guy...
Im Gipper
Poor pathetic Roger. So desperate to be relevant.

Quote:

In the clip, Trump apparently spots Stone and greets him. After they embrace and Stone says, "God bless you," Trump says he will speak to Stone in the club. Before they part, Stone delivers his warning.

"Watch DeSantis," he appears to say, adding, "He's a piece of ..." That's when the clip cuts off, but at least one reporter who shared the clip seemed convinced he said, "s***."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/roger-stone-posts-video-of-him-telling-trump-to-watch-out-for-ron-desantis

I'm Gipper
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.