Colin Kaepernick, this is beyond vile and disgusting.

9,930 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BCG Disciple
AgFormerlyInIrving
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sounds like an idiot who's never had to go through 12 interviews for a sales job and still not get the offer.

Life's hard. Nut up, loser.
Ciboag96
Uncle Colin's Combine
Brandamne
His sorry ass needs to be canceled ASAP!!!
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Ghost91
4stringAg said:

Dude looks like a ****ing tool in that all black get up.

Two pages and this is the only comment about his appearance? I had to start the video over because I missed the first 15 seconds after busting out laughing as soon as it started.

Not sure how he does this with a straight face. Looks absolutely ridiculous.
Proc92
In his mind, he's a combo of shaft and Malcolm x.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Proc92 said:

In his mind, he's a combo of shaft and Malcolm x.

Please don't insult Malcolm X like that. Also, Malcolm X vehemently hated white liberals.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Kaepernick grew up more privileged than me and most people I know. He's a f'n white boy with some type of weird identity guilt or confusion complex. Some of the biggest race baiters are guys like him and Obama who were probably always unrelatable outcasts around real black people.

BCG Disciple
AG
RoadkillBBQ
In a just world there would be an outpouring of NFL players publicly stating their appreciation for the opportunity to play a game for millions of dollars a year and telling Kap to STFU.
AggDogg61
The question now is, how is this fool making money now?
Keegan99
AG
I remember trying out for Little League. Wasn't even identified by name. Had a piece of cloth with a number scrawled on it pinned to my back.

Felt like Kunta Kinte.
CW Griswold
Imagine goal tending for this moron?

That makes you lower than the moron.
Proc92
There just might be a solution to this abomination. Everyone who is appalled can chose to not participate in the slave auction. Might just be a first in the slaving world, but I think it might just work.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Imagine if your grandparents were slaves and you lived through Jim Crow and Segregation as a young person and then you see this little POS comparing what you experienced then to a voluntary training camp open to athletes if any color for the opportunity of becoming a millionaire who plays a game.

Just imagine
Squadron7
AG
Kaepernick has the most acute case of Selma Envy ever recorded.
FIDO*98*
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

Sounds like an idiot who's never had to go through 12 interviews for a sales job and still not get the offer.

I busted my ass for close to 2 decades and finally got the chance to interview for a huge step up in my career. It took seven interviews including multiple panel interviews the final including the CEO and VP of Commercial Operations. I had to do multiple presentations including sales, marketing, business analysis, and then some. I probably put 40+ hours in to the process. I did get the job, but I still make less than half of the NFL minimum salary. EAD Kap
Ghost91
I don't know, guys, I think Kap does kinda have a point. I mean, none of the white draftees have to go to the Combine or take physicals.
I heard that the coaches just ask the white guys what their 40-time is and how wide their wingspans are and use the honor system.
Does seem kinda unfair to the blacks.
Sea Speed
AG
BCG Disciple said:

Idk how I've never seen that but good lord it's hilarious.
annie88
AG
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

What's sad is the media, the left, Hollywood keeps encouraging his lies. It's truly the definition of racism, excuses, and bull*****
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
If he was my son, I'd be so ashamed.

And I myself, am adopted. Your parents are your parents, not necessarily who birthed you.

But this guy is a disgrace.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Keller6Ag91
AG
BCG Disciple said:

I know I'm not supposed to laugh at this....but that is some real humor there. I couldn't help but think of myself in the same situation.
Gig'Em and God Bless,

JB'91
BTHOB-98
If he had been a slave he likely would not have lasted very long.
Squadron7
AG
Hey, Colin, you want to see some slavery? Go watch your f***ed up shoes being made.
Sea Speed
AG
This is what kills me about all of this climate change and woke bs etc. This was the description for a nike shoe I saw recently. So absolutely ridiculous, and people just eat it up and the regular joe bears the brunt of all of the bs policy. It is infuriating.

Squadron7
AG
Sea Speed said:

This is what kills me about all of this climate change and woke bs etc. This was the description for a nike shoe I saw recently. So absolutely ridiculous, and people just eat it up and the regular joe bears the brunt of all of the bs policy. It is infuriating.

And synthetic would mean?
Sea Speed
AG
You and I know what, the tree hugging mongoloid that is marketed to probably doesn't.
JABQ04
AG
I had to show my butthole to an old man before I enlisted, and got poked and prodded to no end. I guess now I can sue DOD for reperations?
Four Seasons Landscaping
South Park did it first.
eric76
AG
thirdcoast said:

Imagine being very old black and familiar with what slavery was, and seeing this.
Someone that old probably wouldn't remember much by now.

How about young and North Korean?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Buford T. Justice
AG
I used to love to watch him play in college at Reno.
It was like watching this hidden gem, that you knew was going to be hugely famous one day. Lots of late-night game watching, only for him to f it up.
Stat Monitor Repairman
oldarmyjess66
AG
annie88 said:

Enough of this spoiled little piece of **** who wasn't good enough to be in the NFL, played the race card, made fraudulent money, through hissy fits, wouldn't go through with the tryout he was given and still whines.

Oh in the NFL is 68.7% black.

I have seen some vile stuff but this is truly just despicable and not okay on any level. Even the actors and the Director that took part in this production should be shamed mercilessly.

Guy is a complete moron.
DrEvazanPhD
Guess he never talked to anyone who's been drafted into the military.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.