Letter from Nathaniel Degrave from CB2 at DC DoC -- "DC's Gitmo"

7,941 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Stupid@17
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
zoneag said:

DOJ=KGB
More like the NKVD worse than the KGB
titan
S
ttu_85 said:

PatriotAg02 said:

Yay communism
Oh they haven't even warmed up yet 20 million murdered in Russia, 30 Million in China, dont forget Pol Pot and the killing fields. Then their is Eastern Europe and the rest of SE Asia. 80MM+

Now take a trip through time: leftest killed 150,000 in the French Revolution. This **** is rabies of the mind and soul. It turns humans into monsters far worse than any religion including Islam.

Communism should be totally outlawed in the Western world. Killed far more than that other hideous ideology Nazism.
THAT.

And if going to push Marxist theory in campuses, then lets have classes pointing out the advantages of the checks and balances that did exist between monarchies, nobles, and the military. If you are going to push Marxism over Republicanism, than other forms of government need to be taught as well that have a better record than communism. Even juntas have a better record.
ttu_85
BertMacklinFBI said:

Everyday I find myself wondering how our formerly great country has fallen this far!
Media, so called "higher education"
FriscoKid
AG
We are on a figurative Titantic right now. Our Marxist overlords are now governing us. Take the vax or lose your job, illegal voting, political prisoners, trillions in spending to collapse the system, double digit inflation, etc.

It would take a miracle to return to a representative government. DC won and we all lost.
MouthBQ98
AG
Political prisoners. Where are our senators and congressmen? They need to be charged and prosecuted for whatever laws they broke and move on. It is a bull**** Marxofacist political conspiracy narrative that has that has these people still in prison without due process, apparently treated worse than terrorists and murderers. Ridiculous.
titan
S
Artorias said:

At this point, we are no better than Russia or China. Our govt. is every bit as corrupt.
True. Probably second worst now in order. There are no good great powers on earth at the moment.

There was a thread talking about the probability of war --- unfortunately, with all three major powers under self-serving if not outright wicked elements war between them is rather likely. And will not benefit any of their peoples.
BadMoonRisin
AG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/dc-jail-inmates-transferred/2021/11/02/b5255388-3be8-11ec-bfad-8283439871ec_story.html
I know I ain't leavin' you like I know He ain't leavin' us
I know we believe in God and I know God believes in us
Stupid@17
AG
BadMoonRisin said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/dc-jail-inmates-transferred/2021/11/02/b5255388-3be8-11ec-bfad-8283439871ec_story.html

So they leave them in the jail mistreating them....can't make this **** up.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.