'Cloak and dagger' military-intelligence outfit at center of US digital vaccine passp

1,413 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AgBQ-00
stetson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Interesting read…

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/10/26/cloak-dagger-military-intelligence-digital-vaccine-passport/
DallasAg 94
Ol Army 01
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Looks more like the lobbyist group promoting the Passport.

My guess is, the real people behind the Passport are more nefarious.

Those uniforms are not leading the company... they are leading the relationships for Gov contract money.
DallasAg94

I think you nailed it; I would add that this is about money. No care or concern for what this means down the road for the rank and file citizen; ultimate surveillance. Track Trace.
Teslag
AG
I tried to tell the people on this board that fake vaccine cards would only work for a short time. I had heard a rumor from some friends at MEDCOM that they would be using MEDPROS as a model for the vaccine passport data base and will then develop one for the public.

In 6 months to a year don't plan on domestic flying, going on a cruise, or doing much of anything in public in blue states without a vax.
AgBQ-00
AG
Salute The Marines said:

I tried to tell the people on this board that fake vaccine cards would only work for a short time. I had heard a rumor from some friends at MEDCOM that they would be using MEDPROS as a model for the vaccine passport data base and will then develop one for the public.

In 6 months to a year don't plan on domestic flying, going on a cruise, or doing much of anything in public in blue states without a vax.

And that plain and simply is evil tyranny. It disgusts me so many are willing to sacrifice what was so hard won and sustained.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.