FB ban

3,931 Views | 26 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by hph6203
BaileyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sooooo...
I've never been banned by FB before but, tonight, i mentioned someone's gay flag in the comment section (i simply told him to wrap himself in MORE flags bc that was what his whole page was about) and my post was deleted.

I've been here long enough to know what's what and i've had friends have their profiles deleted, but FB just deletes random comments now?

Is this a thing?
Post removed:
by user
Dad
AG
Did you comment on his page? If so, I think you can delete what someone writes on your page.
BaileyAg
AG
No, it was a public page.
Can they delete comnents there?
hph6203
AG
Follow their lead and delete your whole profile. Facebook is awful, and will only get worse.
TommyBrady
AG
Get the **** off facebook and go enjoy your life
fullback44
AG
As Bobby Hill would say
"What in the hell is Face Book?" if they dont sell propane Im out of there
BaileyAg
AG
BaileyAg
AG
hph6203 said:

Follow their lead and delete your whole profile. Facebook is awful, and will only get worse.

Who, exactly?
Kellso
Facebook is the deep state.

You must beware. Its all a trap by big tech to get all your personal information, habits, friends, family members and political persuasions.

This data is then used by elite liberals at places like Cal Tech, MIT, Stanford...etc to target voters with suppression techniques to keep them in the dark on things like taxes, covid, and gay stuff.

Smartest thing you can do is delete your facebook profile. Do not for a second think that Big Tech doesn't know what you like to get into late at night when you think no one is looking.
TAMUallen
AG

It's weird.

I've not said much since it is Facebook but... Years ago I talked lots of **** to lib friends but it was clear that they wouldn't like that, then I got warned.

They control the message.

The conservative messages I see all the time are concealed. They appear but then can't be found again.

Much like Google and anything against vaccines due to real science. It's still there but impossible to find.

How does that happen?
Faustus
BaileyAg said:

If you mocked someone else's gay flag on their post they shouldn't be able to delete it. That's your First Amendment Facebook right.

A moderator shouldn't be able to touch that either. Sounds deplorable to me.
TAMUallen
AG
Kellso said:

You must beware. Its all a trap by big tech to get all your personal information, habits, friends, family members and political persuasions.

This data is then used by elite liberals at places like Cal Tech, MIT, Stanford...etc to target voters with suppression techniques to keep them in the dark on things like taxes, covid, and gay stuff.

Smartest thing you can do is delete your facebook profile. Do not for a second think that Big Tech doesn't know what you like to get into late at night when you think no one is looking.

A decade or two I'd say you're ****ing crazy.

Youre not.
Marcus Brutus
Kellso said:

Sarcasm only works if it's not true.
Tanya 93
BaileyAg said:

Yes
Someone runs that page.
They can delete your comment
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
Get rid of the Facebook account and do normal **** with people?
Kenneth_2003
AG
If FB removed the comment they notify you. You get a notification and it tells you you've violated a community standard on (in this case) cyber bullying.

Someone could have reported it or, more likely, you triggered a moderator bot. The bots activate on certain phrases, and aren't very good in truth. They don't look into context when making that determination.

It's also possible that the page owner removed the comment. Or they could have deleted the entire post and then reposted it.
sonnysixkiller
AG
You people are not going to learn apparently, get the hell off Facebook!!!
Woodward2206
BaileyAg said:

Sooooo...
I've never been banned by FB before but, tonight, i mentioned someone's gay flag in the comment section (i simply told him to wrap himself in MORE flags bc that was what his whole page was about) and my post was deleted.

I've been here long enough to know what's what and i've had friends have their profiles deleted, but FB just deletes random comments now?

Is this a thing?

There's only one thing to do when your Facebook post gets deleted… run to Texags and tell forum 16 ASAP!
AndesAg92
AG
TommyBrady said:

Get the **** off facebook and go enjoy your life

Because F16 is such a different sounding board for your demographic….
Predmid
AG
BaileyAg said:

There's no such thing as a "public" page. All are ran by someone and can delete comments from their page at their discretion.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
It's incredible to me that FB got busted spying and collecting people's information without permission. And then the first big thing they promote is the Portal, which is constantly listening, filming, and actively follows you as you move around in your house.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
Only Boomers use Facebook now. Get the hell off it
torrid
AG
It's more fun to troll on Nextdoor.
fast69
AG
My wife and I will not be on facebook or any of the other party line social media.
Praise the Lord and gig'em
deddog
AG
BaileyAg said:

Sooooo...

Is this a thing?
Leaving FB is hard.
I thought i couldn't do it, but did.

Facebook is divisive and intrusive.
Cut the cord. Spend more time on Texags, or other site of your choice.
Better still, find a group of folks like mind and interests, and spend time with them instead.
cbr
AG
Everybody deserves a flag and a holiday to be proud of who or what they want to **** recreationally.
hph6203
AG
Do you really want to be part of the Metaverse?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.