Chinese call Biden admin 'most incapable and degenerate' in US history

2,946 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aTmAg
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ttu_85
One of the few things I agree with the CCP on. Frankly I'm surprised they attacked their groveling boy. Odd political move from their perspective
TTUArmy
That's a queue for congress to move forward on Biden's 25th amendment removal and install Kamala.
Tom Doniphon
As much as I hate the CCP... they aren't wrong
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Duh.

And our government with all its checks and balances does nothing. Good job Republicans.
Andrew99
AG
That is what China paid for.
AggieIce
AG
ttu_85 said:

One of the few things I agree with the CCP on. Frankly I'm surprised they attacked their groveling boy. Odd political move from their perspective

Cratering the world economy will hit them harder than us
PCC_80
AG
ttu_85 said:

Maybe even the Chinese are cutting ties with Biden. If so they may just release all the dirt they have on the Biden's, pictures, video, audio, copies of checks and bank transfers and other documentation of Biden's dirty deals and sell outs. Even the MSM would have to fully report on it.

Perhaps China sees that Biden and his Admin are going to completely destroy the Worlds Economy including China's and they are trying to prevent that from happening.

Perhaps China wants to cause a political ****storm of epic proportion in the U.S that will keep us from doing anything while China takes Taiwan.

Perhaps they have something else in mind.

If China is actually turning on Biden then it benefits China more than a bought and paid for U.S. President.
Ag87H2O
AG
ttu_85 said:

Even China underestimated how badly Biden could screw things up.

You can know this - if China has turned on Biden there's something in it for them. Biden thought he was part of the club. Turns out he's just another one of the useful idiots.
BTHOtrolls
AG
ttu_85 said:

Hunter must have had an off day and Xi is not pleased with the painting quality he received.
captkirk
AG

Quote:

most incapable and degenerate
Thanks CMs

Artimus Gordon
AG
Biden is no longer a useful tool of the CCP! That is a bat signal that he needs to grovel at their feet to get back in their good graces!

Let's go Brandon, FJB!
stetson
AG
I'm sure the Chicoms supported him and were happy when he won, but then he ****s up the world economy and now they're pissed.
nortex97
AG
Odd for them to be so understated about it.
administrative errors
ttu_85 said:

They are attempting to destroy any "faith" in the world towards the US govt extremely effectively.

It's unfortunate that our money is based on faith, or they wouldn't need to say anything.
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Owlagdad
Artimus Gordon said:

Biden is no longer a useful tool of the CCP! That is a bat signal that he needs to grovel at their feet to get back in their good graces!

Let's go Brandon, FJB!

Agree. Smoke and mirrors. They are telling Joe to get on the stick , and trying to give him some credibility if he gets tough back at them. They want us to buy their stuff
itsyourboypookie
They figured out Hunter is really using paint by number to create his 'art'
milner79
Andrew99 said:

gonemaroon
AG
81M voting for our downfall and making a mockery of us on a World Stage
PA24
AG
All politics, pot banging, China is only positioning itself for additional artwork from a Hunter.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
In other headlines, Water - Wet.
MaroonStain
AG
This is gamesmanship from China...nothing more, nothing less...

Now, this will be perceived as "if China doesn't agree with Obiden administration 3.0, then we must be doing right".
AgResearch
AG
Andrew99 said:

They'll get Taiwan pretty cheaply then.
Ghost Mech
It's called thought shaping (aka Propaganda)......just another piece in the puzzle creating division and disillusionment in the country.

The global power structure is at war with us (the People) and we are losing badly.

P.H. Dexippus
AG
I imagine they are genuinely surprised that he keeps paying lip service to defending Taiwan.
The story isn't that [DeSantis] "couldn't win" the primary. The story is that an overwhelming majority of our population is heinously stupid. 50% of them vote for communists. 75% of the remaining 50% vote for Trump, who cant win. When the majority of the opposition party insists on voting for an opposition candidate who can't win, you get exactly the government you deserve. - Well Endowed Ag
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
"Blandon is ass hoe."

CCP
Daddy
AG
TTUArmy said:

That's a queue for congress to move forward on Biden's 25th amendment removal and install Kamala.

It won't be kamala

It will be the rightful president
Maroon Dawn
AG
True, but that's why they fund him
aTmAg
AG
Why are they doing this now? They looking to do something in Taiwan? Or did Biden say something or take some action against China that I am unaware of?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.