Anyone know where I can get one of those Democrat prop guns?

4,285 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Boo Weekley
Longbowranch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Apparently these firearms come complete with an accessory called no liability….better than night vision, more effective than a hi-cap magazine….
AgResearch
AG
Built-in silencer as well...because the usual media is pretty silent on common sense prop gun control
thirdcoast
AG
Is it a legal defense to say "the guy that gave me the gun said it was cold" ?

If it works for white privileged Baldwin it should work for young black men too.
Kenneth_2003
AG
I'm sorry... the jokes about this **** piss me off.

Somebody screwed the F*** up and someone is dead.

But comparing an actor using a real gun that wasn't properly prepared to someone buying a gun on the street is beyond stupid.

Someone royally, perhaps even criminally F***ed up and a woman is dead because of it. As an actor Baldwin was playing his role. As producer... He may be screwed because he has responsibility for what happens in the set. He's the safety guy. That prop guy has some serious explaining to do.
Gordon Bombay
AG
I'll ask Baldwin
MookieBlaylock
AG
Coffee is for closers

Third prize your fired
StandUpforAmerica
StandUpforAmerica
roman.tadpole
He accidentally killed someone today - really?
thirdcoast
AG
Baldwin knew it was a real gun. We know this because of the excessive use of the word "prop" from his camp.

The problem with liberals and Hollywood is that they don't ever handle real guns. Therefore they shouldn't ever handle real guns. Yeah it was an accident. But so is vehicular manslaughter. Baldwin is responsible for not verifying, and also maybe cutting corners to finance his pet project.

Regular people are given guns all the time. There have been much weaker legal defenses than "I thought it was a prop". I thought it was a air gun etc.
roman.tadpole
Gimme a break. FFS
StandUpforAmerica
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
hbtheduce
AG
Malice is a genius
Kenneth_2003
AG
roman.tadpole said:

Yes. He shot and killed a woman and hospitalized a second gentleman on a set of his current movie. He was an actor and the producer.

Only facts... western film and a real gun.

Someone on set ****ed up big time. As an actor I'm honestly not sure blame is on him. As producer... EVERYTHING that happens on at is on him.
Gator92
AG
Longbowranch said:

Apparently these firearms come complete with an accessory called no liability….better than night vision, more effective than a hi-cap magazine….
To answer OP question...

From the bottom of the lake where TexAgs posters live?
maverick2076
Kenneth_2003 said:

roman.tadpole said:

Yes. He shot and killed a woman and hospitalized a second gentleman on a set of his current movie. He was an actor and the producer.

Someone on set ****ed up big time. As an actor I'm honestly not sure blame is on him. As producer... EVERYTHING that happens on at is on him.

As the person who pulled the trigger, it's 100% on him. Especially since they were using real firearms. He violated every rule of firearm safety. Especially "treat every firearm as if it were loaded"
JW
AG
Baldwin should go to jail. At least for manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide.
Sarge 77
Why did he even fire a 2nd shot after the 1st victim fell?
Shoefly!
AG
Sarge 77 said:

Why did he even fire a 2nd shot after the 1st victim fell?

If it was a stagecoach shotgun that has double triggers, and if he had 2 fingers on the triggers and pulls one there's a good chance his reflex pulls the other trigger. My shoulder learned the hard way.
EDHEC Ag
AG
Unconfirmed, but I saw somewhere that it was one projectile that went through her abdomen then into the director's shoulder.
bmks270
AG
Was it a prop gun, as in, it does shoot normal ammunition? Or was it a normal gun, that they just keep deceitfully calling a "prop"?
thirdcoast
AG
bmks270 said:

Was it a prop gun, as in, it does shoot normal ammunition? Or was it a normal gun, that they just keep deceitfully calling a "prop"?

A real gun that did not "misfire" and was not loaded with "blanks". Somehow real ammunition was loaded into a real gun and it was purposely fired without verifying what was in it. Tragic.

But at least now maybe these actors will have to actually learn to appreciate guns and proper safety checks before firing them. Like the rest if America.

I can imagine a scenario where someone is handed a gun at a swim/track meet and if they happen to fire a live round that comes back down in the city to kill a person, Baldwin would be all over Twitter condemning that person and guns. That's the issue people have here. It's not "joy", it's applying the same standards on a set, that a Hollywood libtard would apply to some "rednecks" at a swim meet. In ALL cases real guns should be treated like real guns by the operator, and accountability lies with the operator. Otherwise use an actual prop.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Jayhawk
The Romans had a lot of faults, but they always properly understood that actors rate below prostitutes in terms of social status.
bmks270
AG
thirdcoast said:

bmks270 said:

A real gun that did not "misfire" and was not loaded with "blanks". Somehow real ammunition was loaded into a real gun and it was purposely fired without verifying what was in it. Tragic.

But at least now maybe these actors will have to actually learn to appreciate guns and proper safety checks before firing them. Like the rest if America.

I can imagine a scenario where someone is handed a gun at a swim/track meet and if they happen to fire a live round that comes back down in the city to kill a person, Baldwin would be all over Twitter condemning that person and guns. That's the issue people have here. It's not "joy", it's applying the same standards on a set, that a Hollywood libtard would apply to some "rednecks" at a swim meet. In ALL cases real guns should be treated like real guns by the operator, and accountability lies with the operator. Otherwise use an actual prop.

Why do they keep calling it a "prop" then?

Is that what they call firearms on Hollywood sets? Props? It's dangerous to mischaracterize the nature and lethality of a firearm by calling it a prop. This attitude is a contributing factor in the reckless use of firearms on this film set.
pdc093
StandUpforAmerica said:

Alec Baldwin is a HATE FILLED individual.
"You reap what you sow".
#FAB
thirdcoast
AG
That's a good question. Some may argue that a colloquial term on set would be "prop".

But once someone is killed on set by a real gun, the term "prop" in the news just becomes another misinfo campaign to provide cover for hero to left. The first words out from Baldwin camp were "accident" "prop" "misfire" "blanks". When it was a purposeful trigger pull of real gun that fired as intended but with an actual bullet.
Ellis Wyatt
roman.tadpole said:

Hoisted on his own petard - really.
jrdaustin
AG
maverick2076 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

roman.tadpole said:

As the person who pulled the trigger, it's 100% on him. Especially since they were using real firearms. He violated every rule of firearm safety. Especially "treat every firearm as if it were loaded"
As an actor, he gets a pass on the "treat every firearm as if it were loaded" rule. That is, however, only AFTER he, and everyone else that handled that weapon, had verified that it was not loaded.

The breakdown in this instance is that the weapons master, prop manager, and Baldwin ALL neglected to verify the status of the weapon prior to beginning the scene.

Being told that the weapon is Cold (unloaded) should have been one layer of verification. But the person that told him that did not verify it was cold. Breakdown. Baldwin, when receiving the weapon, should have taken 10 seconds to verify it was cold. Also breakdown. And then someone died.

I'm sorry that this happened. I feel for Baldwin as a human being. He did not attempt to do harm, but in the end he killed someone. But this happened as a result of failure to follow firearm safety rules by multiple individuals - who ironically were possibly all anti-gun advocates. Unfortunately, they will not understand, nor acknowledge the true breakdown here, and take responsibility for it.
maverick2076
jrdaustin said:

maverick2076 said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

roman.tadpole said:

As an actor, he gets a pass on the "treat every firearm as if it were loaded" rule. That is, however, only AFTER he, and everyone else that handled that weapon, had verified that it was not loaded.

The breakdown in this instance is that the weapons master, prop manager, and Baldwin ALL neglected to verify the status of the weapon prior to beginning the scene.

Being told that the weapon is Cold (unloaded) should have been one layer of verification. But the person that told him that did not verify it was cold. Breakdown. Baldwin, when receiving the weapon, should have taken 10 seconds to verify it was cold. Also breakdown. And then someone died.

I'm sorry that this happened. I feel for Baldwin as a human being. He did not attempt to do harm, but in the end he killed someone. But this happened as a result of failure to follow firearm safety rules by multiple individuals - who ironically were possibly all anti-gun advocates. Unfortunately, they will not understand, nor acknowledge the true breakdown here, and take responsibility for it.

Sorry, he doesn't get an "actor pass". He picked up a real firearm, capable of firing real ammo, pointed it at a real person, and pulled the trigger, without personally verifying that it was unloaded. That is 100% on Baldwin, and he should be held criminally and civilly liable for his actions.
Repeat the Line
rocky the dog said:

STR8 up savage.
FJB
AG
Will be interesting if the armorer says they put blanks in the gun before handing it off. Let Baldwin try to spin that one.
Who is John Galt?

Capstone
AG
What confuses me the most about this story is that it's my understanding that the two individuals shot were the director of photography and the director… why was he aiming in their direction, in the first place?
gtaggie_08
AG
Who cares if it was cold or not. Rule one on our range even during training exercises is treat all weapons as if they are loaded. So the fact that he pointed a weapon at someone and pulled the trigger means he is responsible. It was an intentional act to pull that trigger
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.