Gamebreaker: Gov't trying to position against sincerely held religious beliefs

4,191 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Albatross Necklace
FJB
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Love him or hate him, Jack Posobiec has obtained via WH source an exclusive recording of a WH attorney (Marty Ledder?) trying to gameplan defenses towards people's sincerely held religious beliefs for not taking the mandated vaccines.

https://rumble.com/vnznvb-the-government-has-tipped-their-hand.html

Audio from the leak can be heard in the video linked above (Jack P and Bannon on Bannon's War Room)

Is anyone shocked at this point at how hell-bent the government is towards breaking the will of the people?
Who is John Galt?

Im Gipper
Quote:

Gov't trying to position against sincerely held religious beliefs
Sadly, we have known this for months.

Remember the EEOC saying employees could be fired even if they had a religious exemption because its too hard to do an accommodation?

No need for a secret tape, they have been saying it out in the open without remorse or the slightest fear of reprisal!
Nitro Power
AG
The Lord God Almighty will not be happy about this. These evil dogooders better tread lightly.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Well their religious beliefs shouldn't be such that they don't take a vaccine.
/libs who are totes kewl with government overreach when it is in agreement with them but then cry bloody murder when the other side tries is.
AgBQ-00
AG
This is huge...WH lawyer conceding the fetal cell argument and trying to find their way around it. We have got to keep pushing.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Richard Nixon just said

FJB
Philip J Fry
AG
"This is a personal decision that includes weighing the potential risk of bodily harm from the vaccine vs using my natural immune system. I rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance regarding big decisions like this and after much prayer, believe God's will for me is to forego vaccination."

Will be what my exemption says.
Stressboy
AG
Detmersdislocatedshoulder said:

Richard Nixon just said

FJB

After voting for him?
HollywoodBQ
AG
Philip J Fry said:

"This is a personal decision that includes weighing the potential risk of bodily harm from the vaccine vs using my natural immune system. I rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance regarding big decisions like this and after much prayer, believe God's will for me is to forego vaccination."

Will be what my exemption says.
I like it. Mine was just going to be two lines:

It's not Allah's will that I take the vax.
Please don't eff around and find out how strongly I hold this belief.
Teslag
AG
They probably doing this because religious exemption requests are largely BS and everyone knows it.
Phatbob
AG
Salute The Marines said:

They probably doing this because religious exemption requests are largely BS and everyone knows it.
I am going to bet that your definition of BS does not jive with mine
Son_Of_Fanatic
They say the Constitution protects individuals from the government...

Democrats say, "hold my beer."
Son_Of_Fanatic
Phatbob said:

Salute The Marines said:

I am going to bet that your definition of BS does not jive with mine
he is an authoritarian Marxist. His definition of BS is ever not doing what the democrat establishment tells you to do.
TTUArmy
Salute The Marines said:

They're probably doing this because religious exemption requests are largely BS and everyone knows it.
Curious...why do you say that?
Son_Of_Fanatic
TTUArmy said:

Salute The Marines said:

They're probably doing this because religious exemption requests are largely BS and everyone knows it.
Curious...why do you say that?
he is full on a branch covidian.
BQ78
AG
More BS than the efficacy of the vaccine?
The Collective
AG
Can we use these anti-religious thoughts and words against them just like Trump's political speech was allowable as justification by leftwing courts when ruling against his immigration policy?
TTUArmy
Evidently, there is a mod in this thread.
Heelside Tantrum
TTUArmy said:

Mods apparently like vax mandates and hate religious exceptions too.
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Salute The Marines said:

The Bible repeatedly says that we do not know what is in another's heart.

My beliefs are my beliefs. Who are you to say otherwise?

That is the main point of the first amendment.

First Amendment - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people to peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances

You have repeatedly advocated against the founding principles of this country on this board.

At this point I just can't take you seriously anymore.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Kenneth_2003
AG
Quote:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed
Dictating my medical decision making and treatment is in direct conflict with the central thesis on which this country is established. This government was instituted to secure my God granted right to life, my right to liberty, and my right to pursue happiness (property).
Bob Lee
AG
Salute The Marines said:

Thomas Aquinas himself could conscienciously object, and you would say it's BS because you're smarter than him in your own mind. This is the height of arrogance.
C@LAg
TTUArmy said:

they have been all over the covid threads the last 24 hours.

ridiculous.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Liberty Counsel has some very good information on exemptions. They support through legal citations that you can reference for anyone wanting to look.

One thing I didn't know, and the OPs comments support, is companies were prepped on what the issue would be. They are asking follow up questions and proof to support.

According to Title VII, and EEOC they are NOT allowed to ask and employees do not have to prove. Several court cases have been listed that support the illegal actions they are taking. I know this will make certain posters mad and cry that you still won't step in line and take the juice but don't listen to them.

I encourage anyone who is considering this route to read up and don't give more information than legally required. Be polite but firm.

ETA: Questions being asked as "proof"
  • Please describe the nature of your objection to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement.
  • A written statement from you discussing the nature and tenets of your asserted beliefs and information about when, where, and how they follow the practice or belief.
  • Written religious materials describing your religious belief or practice.
  • Written statements or other documents from a third party, such as your religious leader(s), practitioner(s), or others with whom you have discussed your belief(s), or who have observed your past adherence.
  • Any documents or information that reflects a sincerely held religious objection to receiving specifically the COVID-19 Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, and/or Astra-Zeneca vaccine. Would receiving the vaccine substantially burden your religious exercise? If so, please explain how.
  • How long have you held the religious belief underlying the objection?
  • Please describe whether, as an adult, you have received any vaccines against any other diseases (such as a flu vaccine, chicken pox, rubella and/or a tetanus vaccine) and, if so, what vaccine you most recently received and when, to the best of your recollection.
  • If you do not have a religious objection to the use of all vaccines, please explain why your objection is limited to particular vaccines, including but not limited to the Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Pfizer, and/or Astra-Zeneca vaccine.
  • If there are any other medicines or products that you do not use because of the religious belief underlying your objection, please identify them.
  • Please provide any additional information you think may be helpful in reviewing your request. We look forward to working with you throughout this process. Thank you in advance for your prompt response, an

Burdizzo
AG
Has anyone asked in Ilhan Omar has gotten her shots?
Ellis Wyatt
FJB said:

Love him or hate him, Jack Posobiec has obtained via WH source an exclusive recording of a WH attorney (Marty Ledder?) trying to gameplan defenses towards people's sincerely held religious beliefs for not taking the mandated vaccines.

Audio from the leak can be heard in the video linked above (Jack P and Bannon on Bannon's War Room)

Is anyone shocked at this point at how hell-bent the government is towards breaking the will of the people?
As Mark Levin said, government officials and people in company HR departments cannot just decide people's constitutionally guaranteed rights are irrelevant. That isn't how the Constitution works.
213 Grove
AG
Salute The Marines said:

Either way, they are planning against peoples right to choose and freedoms of people who do not want to take the vaccine
RoadkillBBQ
Burdizzo said:

Has anyone asked in Ilhan Omar has gotten her shots?
Isn't Congress exempt?
Pookers
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

FJB said:

As Mark Levin said, government officials and people in company HR departments cannot just decide people's constitutionally guaranteed rights are irrelevant. That isn't how the Constitution works.
It is when we live in a post constitutional dictatorship.
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Even better than that...from the devil's mouth herself

https://www.newsweek.com/video-nancy-pelosi-we-cannot-require-vaccinations-resurfaces-1627730
RGLAG85
AG
Salute The Marines said:

Yet they're far more legitimate than the vaccines!
Thomas Jefferson: "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
Ellis Wyatt
Salute The Marines said:

You have no right to dictate anything regarding anyone's religion. That's unAmerican.
jws87ag
AG
Salute The Marines said:

Who is 'everyone' ? You mean just those of little/no faith?
texsn95
AG
Salute The Marines said:

Jesus you're sick in the head.
gig em 02
Salute The Marines said:

Once you realize a lot of texags revenue is based on clicks all of these posters that just randomly appear begin to make sense.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.