Brian Laundrie Found????

6,407 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Hammerly High Dive Crips
Rapier108
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Good riddance. Saves the taxpayers a huge amount of money.

Now, what will the media, especially Fox News, have to talk about to distract the masses from the disaster that is Joe Biden?
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
Tramp96
This doesn't add up. He's been missing what, a month? Maybe six weeks?

But they found just bones. They matched up dental records. How in the hell could his body decay that much that quickly to only be bones in a span of a 4-6 weeks?

Aggie4Life02
AG
Love Gun said:

Now this dude can go back to being a has-been reality star, searching for another spotlight.

Bra, you're making your momma cry, bra!
azul_rain
Apparently decaying of the body is quick, plus with florida being a swamp and other factors it speeds up
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
ShaggySLC
Tramp96 said:

But they found just bones. They matched up dental records. How in the hell could his body decay that much that quickly to only be bones in a span of a 4-6 weeks?

Under water for an extended period and probably gator bait is my guess. I'm hoping a gator is what got him instead of just killing himself.
Owlagdad
Maybe in discussions with her Dad, he knew where he went? I know if it was my daughter, I would be going to swamp to grieve, armed to the teeth.
ShaggySLC
Owlagdad said:

Maybe in discussions with her Dad, he knew where he went? I know if it was my daughter, I would be going to swamp to grieve, armed to the teeth.
The lawyers statement from Brian's family was pretty bad optics imo. If I was Gabbie's family their statement would make my blood boil.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Tramp96 said:

Catfish, crawfish, and turtles. Gators probably never even got a snack.
Slyfox07
AG
Martin Cash said:

Medical Examiner called to the swamp.

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/sarasotacounty/brian-laundrie-parents-return-to-carlton-reserve/67-29f707f5-afc0-448e-9f6f-6b3e0c649776?fbclid=IwAR1VkatUrlEZtLn2JcpNEF40Q45qzfYnpcqHpZGPlke69trtAy1M9-lMajs

Gator bait
Slyfox07
AG
Rapier108 said:

Now, what will the media, especially Fox News, have to talk about to distract the masses from the disaster that is Joe Biden?

Why would Fox want to distract people from Joe Biden?

But your point about fox covering this story to a nauseating degree is true. It's because the victim was an attractive blonde white girl.

Just like every other high profile, "missing person" media circus in recent memory.

Obviously that story gets clicks
TexAgs91
AG
I didn't know Brian lost his laundry

Learn something new every day
WestTexasAg
AG
slyfox07 said:

Rapier108 said:

Why would Fox want to distract people from Joe Biden?

But your point about fox covering this story to a nauseating degree is true. It's because the victim was an attractive blonde white girl.

Just like every other high profile, "missing person" media circus in recent memory.

Obviously that story gets clicks
Agreed. No chance Fox wants to distract from the huge embarrassing failure that is Joe Biden. Yes, the victim was an attractive blonde white girl. However, this was also an interesting mystery for a while, and people love to follow stories like this.

I wish they would have found the dude alive. Just an awful story all around.
JSKolache
AG
BusterAg said:

I'm going with he cut off his left arm to rot, is faking his death, and is hiding out on a goat farm in Mexico.
"partial human remains were found in an area that was previously underwater"

In Florida this means gators got hold of him
Ellis Wyatt
Hell is worse than super max.
BTHOB-98
… But I've got a way to put an end to all that fast
You just take them rascals out in the swamp
Put 'em on their knees and tie 'em to a stump
Let the rattlers and the bugs and the alligators do the rest…
ShaggySLC
Ellis Wyatt said:

Hell is worse than super max.
Just feel he deserved a corn hole or two before he left this earth.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
FriscoKid said:

With everything else going on in this country I couldn't care less what happened to this dude or his GF. We have serious problems and he isn't one of them.

This. Enough with the soap opera bullsh** distractions.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.