Bitcoin approaching record territory

5,572 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by administrative errors
administrative errors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AggiEE said:

Sid Farkas said:

it doesnt make sense to argue bitcoin has value simply because a whole bunch of smart people wrongly predicted the bubble would burst a long time ago...that fact may merely mean the collateral damage will be a whole lot worse when it finally does (at least the Dutch suckers back in the 15th century had physical tulip bulbs when their bubble burst)

srsly - have fun and get rich trading it...just dont get left holding the bag when the **** hits the fan. because it will.

Always a good idea to question who has a financial incentive. Michael Burry has stated a few things that should give anyone serious pause of placing substantial holdings into this:

• The amount of Crypto Shilling across social media is just unfathomable. Perfectly legal to place a YouTube banner with "Bitcoin $1 million" and some guy holding tons of cash. Or the twitter shills that have laser eyed a movement around pumping bitcoin. Of course these shills have a financial incentive to peddle such fantastical proclamations and doomsday scenarios and how Bitcoin is the savior for all financial ills created by the Fed.
  • The amount of financial leverage used to buy more Crypto isn't transparent. And as Michael Burry has stated, if you don't know how much leverage is in crypto, you don't know anything about crypto.
  • The pandemic has allowed for increased speculation across the board in risky assets, not just Crypto and Bitcoin. This is true for SPACs, Meme stocks, etc. As the fed keeps interest rates depressed, and work from home continued to allow unprecedented amounts of savings, these have been hugely funneled into highly speculative assets like Bitcoin. What happens when things get back to normal and interest rates start rising?

All this being said, there's a reason why Michael Burry won't short it, and that's because speculative manias can last a long time and they are impossible to time. You can know that you are in a bubble and yet be wrong on the timing and lose your shirt.

Very common sense video discussing other speculative manias/bubbles such as Bitcoin. These are nothing new of course, and they end very poorly for long-term investors that get caught up in the fervor and hype.

Give burry 6 months and he will soon he singing the highest oraises of bitcoin much like Nouriel has recently [the other big short guy].

But You'll find some other boner to quote as you continue on your own path seeking authorities to tell you "I promise normal is coming back."

Poor cramer...
Coming soon:
AE Ventures - sooner than soon
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Physical and mental exercises
*Addiction services

Step 3: property found

Step 4: set date

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

Step 6: long-term planning

I am amped.
Sid Farkas
AG
The Bitcoin bros cant tell you how how it has value. They can only tell you that the 'experts' have been wrong about picking the timing of its' demise
administrative errors
Quote:

The Bitcoin bros cant tell you how how it has value.
since I learned bitcoin, I have no idea what value is, who's been defining it, or why it has any relevance on anything AND I have found that the people most concerned about value are the least informed about bitcoin.

Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

Step 5: plan agenda for participants, food, logistics etc, integration and counseling post-experience

I am amped.
TexasRebel
AG
What if you think you have a bitcoin and the blockchain disagrees?
administrative errors
TexasRebel said:

What if you think you have a bitcoin and the blockchain disagrees?

Not your keys. Not your bitcoin.
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.
TexasRebel
AG
what if you think you have a dollar bill?
AggiEE
administrative errors said:

Quote:

The Bitcoin bros cant tell you how how it has value.
since I learned bitcoin, I have no idea what value is, who's been defining it, or why it has any relevance on anything AND I have found that the people most concerned about value are the least informed about bitcoin.

The best way to measure inflation is through the price of BTC?

Man, you Crypto Clowns have really gone off the deep end.
TheEternalPessimist
Also the crypto LBRY is catching on too.

You can earn free LBRY by watching and creating video content on Odysee.

TexasRebel
AG
might want to listen to your username.
Slyfox07
AG
Sid Farkas said:

The Bitcoin bros cant tell you how how it has value. They can only tell you that the 'experts' have been wrong about picking the timing of its' demise

Why does the dollar have value
administrative errors
slyfox07 said:

Sid Farkas said:

Why does the dollar have value

What value is represented by the dollar?
Coming soon:
*Psychedelic Retreats
*Addiction services

I am amped.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.