Jake Tapper accidentally kommits journalism

3,753 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by CyclingAg82
japantiger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
DrEvazanPhD
81 million people, my ass.

**** joe Biden
Cassius
Take another 5 points off at least.
bbqAg09
AG
Setting the stage for when he's soon replaced by Harris. No other reason they'd report something negative.
peace
S
'ACCIDENTLY".. gotta read the notes, just like the sitting POTUS.
Ag87H2O
AG
Anyone with half a brain knew this is what we would get with Biden.

Lenin didn't call them useful idiots for nothing.
Showertime at the Bidens

I can't believe 38% approve
titan
S

Isn' t that about the size of the actual Left, minus liberals? Makes sense. And many probably in media or government.
deddog
AG
Bidens leg hairs said:

Have you seen the believers on Texags? They tried to spin Biden's disastrous exit from Afghanistan and today some were trying to spin a disastrous jobs report

Useful idiots indeed
agsalaska
AG
titan said:

Isn' t that about the size of the actual Left, minus liberals? Makes sense. And many probably in media or government.

I think a better way to put that is that is roughly the size of the partisans on the left, whether they are decent liberals or enemy progressives.

There is a similar, though smaller number, on the right.

I would think the absolute rock bottom floor is around 35%. If he gets below that and stays he will be forced to resign by his own party. A President cannot survive, say, a 28% approval rating for any length of time.
titan
S
agsalaska said:

titan said:

I think a better way to put that is that is roughly the size of the partisans on the left, whether they are decent liberals or enemy progressives.

I would think the absolute rock bottom floor is around 35%. If he gets below that and stays he will be forced to resign by his own party. A President cannot survive, say, a 28% approval rating for any length of time.
You think that number IS INCLUDING the decent liberals? I don't. Hasn't it always been close to half and divide for a while?

I think if you include the thinking center left, the number would have been close to half if not slightly more. In other words, if the decent liberals were part of that figure.

On the other hand, 38% sounds about right for the campus or blue-checked `mis-educated' plus the true believers.

Don't know though, you may be right.
Bird Poo
AG
Wait until we have gas lines. This dumbass is going straight up Jimmy Carter.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
titan
S

That's funny Rocky.

And in fact, Carter received a two President cushion -- Obama and Biden. He was already off the hook---now he doesn't even have to worry about some re-assessment of Obama!
JamesBREI06
AG
Let's go Brandon!!!
Whoop!
Harry Stone
AG
at least we dont have orange man bad.--libs and dumb**** conservatives that voted for biden because the didnt want to thought of as racists.
TAMU1990
AG
agsalaska said:

titan said:

Wait until the 400,000 show up at the border later this month
FJB
AG
We have companies jumping to enforce vaccination of employees based upon this vegetable's non-existent EOs and mandates.

Insane, pitiful, and dangerous
Who is John Galt?

Aggie Spirit
AG
Too many enablers of the left were duped into voting for the corrupt senile buffoon. The regret may run deep but it can't undo the damage.
RoadkillBBQ
Bidens leg hairs said:

"Think about how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that."
- George Carlin
fixer
titan said:

Yes...but it is still unbelievable.
japantiger
S
I guarentee that to get to 38%; Dem's are oversampled by at least 10 points.
DallasAg 94
91AggieLawyer
AG
hopheadAg09 said:

Setting the stage for when he's soon replaced by Harris. No other reason they'd report something negative.

Maybe, but if they think the poll numbers are bad now, they'll tank even more with the giggler in "charge."
CyclingAg82
AG
hopheadAg09 said:

Scary, she is an even bigger moron than he is.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.