The Leftist Assault On Kristi Noem Has Begun (Extramarital Affair Accusations)

14,112 Views | 164 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by LeeAtwater53
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Athanasius
AG
If it's true, shame on her.

Character matters.
BMX Bandit
Amgreatness is "leftist" now? thats quite a turn.
The Collective
AG
It is possible. But I thought we've already established that this kind of thing doesn't matter anymore. Plus, she's a woman. Doesn't this make her more feminist?
captkirk
AG
Corey seems to have made the rounds
Sully Dog
That's not a left wing attack.
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Ag87H2O
AG
Not to derail but she looks bad, at least relatively bad for her, in that picture. Too much face lift. Must use the same doc as Pelosi.
blacksox
[We have warned you that thread derailing would result in long bans. -Staff]
Ellis Wyatt

Look: whataboutism.
Sully Dog
This is day 1 propaganda stuff. When dragging someone through the mud, don't use pictures that make them look good.
geoag58
AG
Next time they should find out which hotel hunter biden gets his hotel points from and go there because the fbi won't be anywhere near there.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
samurai_science
Don't care, if she can punish democrats that's all that matters.
Gap
AG
You can write that story about anyone in the history of mankind if all you need is a few unnamed sources.

One thing we know that will prove true is this won't be a random act of journalism. It will be a story pushed by a political rival (whether D or R) whether true or not. We all should have learned that by now.

Sadly, I'm more likely to trust a story by TMZ than most other " more substantial and refined" sources. That is the state of US journalism.
YouBet
AG
Ag87H2O said:

Not to derail but she looks bad, at least relatively bad for her, in that picture. Too much face lift. Must use the same doc as Pelosi.
You got all that from her eyebrows and a hat?
Invincible Aggie
baron_von_awesome said:

She refuses to use government power to do anything but help her daughter get a job.
AgNav93
AG
Isn't that street cred with the progs? Maybe she should get her nipples pierced like Cuomo.
YouBet
AG
I kind of thought this story was burying the lead considering it claims Trump is running for President in 2024. I hadn't heard that was definitive.
C@LAg
blacksox said:

Ironic coming from a board that regularly accuses the VP of all sorts of sexual misconduct with no evidence.

All look the expected little white knight is coming to kneel next to his Idol
Hammerly High Dive Crips
Ag87H2O said:

She always looked like a soccer mom villain to me.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
The Collective
AG
Also, why would this surprise us? Unfortunately, infidelity isn't that uncommon in society, and whatever is true in the society as a whole... you can probably just double or triple it in the political / celebrity world.
samurai_science
Invincible Aggie said:

baron_von_awesome said:

She refuses to use government power to do anything but help her daughter get a job.
Then I wont vote for her, all I care about is can they fight and crush democrats.
Romello
I wasn't swooned over a pretty face and tough talk from someone who runs a state with less than 900,000. Easy to talk a big game in SD.
Sully Dog
OK, read the whole article and half of it is just Noem bashing beyong the accusation of the affair. So regardless of whether it's true or not, its obviousl American Greatness (Trump Camp) is just throwing Noem under the bus. The question is why? Why would you try and gut a fellow republican like that?
halfastros81
AG
Who knows what's true and what isn't anymore? You pretty well have to go with good policy over all else tho when trying to decide who to support.
Faustus
The man they can't resist.

Charpie
AG
Oh jeez...why does anyone care what anyone does in the bedroom. Leave her alone
Pookers
AG
Sully Dog said:

OK, read the whole article and half of it is just Noem bashing beyong the accusation of the affair. So regardless of whether it's true or not, its obviousl American Greatness (Trump Camp) is just throwing Noem under the bus. The question is why? Why would you try and gut a fellow republican like that?
"fellow republican" is how we end up with a bunch of establishment hacks in DC. Its time we stop with this charade and elect non establishment people.
Credible Source
AG
So she's DTF? Even cooler now in my book
FIDO*98*
AG
Athanasius said:

Character matters.

Hate to say it, but when it comes to Politics, the only thing that matters anymore is Policy. Tulsi Gabbard seems like a good person. Her Policies are wrecking balls to the Country. Carter was a good person. Trump had his good qualities, but questionable character overall. Policy made him one of the best Presidents this country has seen
Sully Dog
Pookers said:

Sully Dog said:

"fellow republican" is how we end up with a bunch of establishment hacks in DC. Its time we stop with this charade and elect non establishment people.
And purging the unpure is how we end up giving up all power to the Dems and end up perpetually out of power. JHC, Noem isn't some party establishment hack like Mitt Romney just because she didn't sign the transgender bill.

And even if she were as establishment hack, this is how you want to take people out? "Multiple unnamed sources"? You can't just primary her at the polls?

It's ****ing gross.
oh no
AG
america cannot stand for having a potential adulteress in office.

what america needs instead is one who married the babysitter after his wife died, smells little girls' hair and touches them uncomfortably often, and who uses his office as a means to get wealthy through corruption, and especially one who has a history of racist statements and angry outbursts at lowly proletariat voters. that's the hero america needs to unite us all!
Heelside Tantrum
Athanasius said:

Character matters.
. I know. I mean can you believe Trump also collided with the Russians?
Sid Farkas
AG
Lewandowski? Nfw. She's too hawt to cheat with a guy like him
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Athanasius said:

Character matters.

Yeah! We should make her wear something so we know not to associate with her and shun her from society. How about a scarlet letter A for Adulterer
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

Sources reveal South Dakota governor and potential 2024 VP candidate Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski.
LMAO. "Sources"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.