Leftist 'The Atlantic' Predicts Civil War Coming (via Tim Pool)

6,186 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Azeew
LonghornDub
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The voting machines in Duval and Starr Counties have elected Lyndon Johnson to be President in every election since 1948.
God made the country, and man made the town. William Cowper

M1Buckeye
oysterbayAG said:

There will be no hot Civil War. When the incompetent Democrats piss off enough people with their stupid economic and social programs causing serious disintegration of the standard of living, then there will be a serious re-alignment to conservatism , similar to 1980 when Ronald Reagan trounced Jimmy Carter and the Liberals all crawled back into the woodwork.
I doubt it. Look at Chicago.
maddiedou
AG
LonghornDub said:

I'm betting the right has more and better guns than the left. I'm down to 4 handguns (.45 Colt Gold Cup, .38 special, .380 and a .22) 3 shotguns (Browning Light 12, Yildiz 12g O/U, Remington 20g pump), and 2 rifles (.22 Remington pump and .223 Colt AR-15). I do have a lot of ammunition.

You may have alot of guns and you maybe conservative but I have seen your post on OR and I would have to shoot you first just because I could not trust anybody that went to tu
Cheetah01
AG
M1Buckeye said:

oysterbayAG said:

There will be no hot Civil War. When the incompetent Democrats piss off enough people with their stupid economic and social programs causing serious disintegration of the standard of living, then there will be a serious re-alignment to conservatism , similar to 1980 when Ronald Reagan trounced Jimmy Carter and the Liberals all crawled back into the woodwork.
I doubt it. Look at Chicago.

And Seattle. And Portland. And the whole state of California.
M1Buckeye
LonghornDub said:

I'm betting the right has more and better guns than the left. I'm down to 4 handguns (.45 Colt Gold Cup, .38 special, .380 and a .22) 3 shotguns (Browning Light 12, Yildiz 12g O/U, Remington 20g pump), and 2 rifles (.22 Remington pump and .223 Colt AR-15). I do have a lot of ammunition.

Sadly, I lost mine when my boat capsized.
WolfCall
AG
Peaceful TEXIT plebiscite.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
oldarmyjess66
AG
When will the clowns over at CNN, MSNBC, etc. ever understand that Trump is no long the President?
Gaw617
Ho Chi Minh, and the Taliban say hold my beer. US military is not as strong as you think when you have people like Milley as the commander.
Krazykat
AG
Signel said:

Why have the fight if we can just agree to disagree and break up? We have fairly clear separation if you look at the voting maps.

As Sarah Silverman said, "A peaceful divorce"... that's not how civil wars work. Also, both sides don't just agree to divide everything up. One side wins, then dictates how things are going to go, or they decide to purge the other side of the opposition. That's how civil war works.
titan
S

Or they settle in their respective territories after it becomes clear neither has power or interesting in taking over the other and a new equilibrium arises. That's how Yugoslavia wound down.
aggiehawg
AG
titan said:

Or they settle in their respective territories after it becomes clear neither has power or interesting in taking over the other and a new equilibrium arises. That's how Yugoslavia wound down.
Not exactly comforting in the emerging context here.
titan
S

No, it is not. But look at it now. Its at least re-assuring in that it means even by grandkids time it might be alot better, and kids now when older that get through might be okay too. Its not as bleak as 7 decades of Soviet style rule.
zoneag
maddiedou said:

LonghornDub said:

You may have alot of guns and you maybe conservative but I have seen your post on OR and I would have to shoot you first just because I could not trust anybody that went to tu

Dub actually went to Baylor. That may not help his cause either.
M1Buckeye
The left opposes independence for all peoples. The left is about centralized power and control. They want to keep you and me under their umbrella so that they can tax us and use our money to enrich themselves and their allies. Freeing you so that you can pursue "life, liberty, and happiness" is not in their interests.
maddiedou
AG
zoneag said:

maddiedou said:

LonghornDub said:

Dub actually went to Baylor. That may not help his cause either.

RoadkillBBQ
aggieforester05 said:

The left is beginning to recognize this, but are too stupid to realize that they are the aggressors. The division and hatred would mostly disappear if they backed off of their fascist tactics, propaganda, indoctrination, and anti-federalism. Just leave us the hell alone!
Commies gonna Commie.
ntxVol
aggieforester05 said:

The problem with any kind of separation, is that even if you can get a 100% secure voting system, the urbanites breed like rabbits. Unless you can design a system that favors rural power, without leaving the urbanites feeling completely disenfranchised, they'll eventually get control and force their Marxist beliefs on the entire population. That will eventually be a problem in even the reddest parts of the country if they were to separate. Marxism and high population density will always be problematic and I'm not sure how we can defeat that cancerous ideology.
If we got rid of the welfare state, things would be different i think. Those inner city neighborhoods were better off without it and it would force many at the bottom to think more critically about their financial well being.
RoadkillBBQ
Tomas Hermensa said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Can we get L and R badges on Texags? It will make it easier to know who's on what side when the **** hits the fan.

What if someone were moderate and mostly voted for Republicans for decades, but now is concerned with the direction Trump and his supporters are taking this country?
You should be concerned with the direction the Puppet Biden and his handlers are taking our country.
End Of Message
AG
It will go hot at some point, and it will be because leftist policies began affecting conservatives' children in significant ways.

I could not have cared less about politics, one way of the other, before having children. Now almost a decade later after having several kids, I am about as far right as a person can get.
Resistance to tyranny is obedience to God.
titan
S

That's true. Its the kids and grandkids and being saddened at the idea of them having to grow up in the
Warsaw Pact when we had the Pax Americana that is beyond infuriating and showing every sign of being true. Even old school district going Marxist. Even if one was willing to dismiss the present, its what faces them that really galls.
titan
S

Its even worse their futures being mortgaged away or destroyed for the sake of selfish octogenarians like Biden and Pelosi and other fossils.
Cassius
We need to join with leftists like Silverman and push hard for a split.
TheEternalPessimist
oysterbayAG said:

I disagree.

If the cultural institutions and big tech remain solidly in the left's control, this is inevitable, even IF the GOP manages to re-seize political power through overcoming election fraud.
IronAg45
AG
titan
S

Meaning its inevitable that it go that way at some point just to stop the tyranny?
Azeew
Muy said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Can we get L and R badges on Texags? It will make it easier to know who's on what side when the **** hits the fan.

We already have a list
I already have my list.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.