HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID

7,265 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by whiteman
agracer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
halfastros81 said:

Here's my question. What's it going to take to stop the lying , deception, and fraud we are getting fed daily.? How do we collectively end it? We know it's happening . It's not even debatable anymore. I honestly don't know the answer . I don't believe most of what I hear on the news but it's impacting
Us all. People get caught red handed over and over and yet nothing comes of it and it doesn't stop.

Two covid relief packages and not all of the money has been spent.
Ernest Tucker
AG
In the past, they always related capacity to "licensed beds".

Now they relate it to "staffed beds" or "available beds"

I wonder why?
LegalDrugPusher
Media lies about the hospitals because they know they can get away with it. The average person is not getting off their couch and driving to the nearest hospital to check it out for themselves.

Also hospitals lie about being filled up is a problem, no it's not it's called business. $$

F these loser hospitals who are trying to make it like
They are just so overwhelmed to get some type of sympathy
Hospitals complaining they have no beds is like a hotel complaining they have no vacancies
oldarmyjess66
AG
captkirk said:

Quote:

Another COVID whistleblower has come forward as exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit to allege that the statistics about ICU's being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.

Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or "MBMC", "I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie."

Snider relates that the MBMC hospital, part of a larger $5.5 billion annual network within the Barnes Jewish hospital system in St. Louis, Missouri, actually shut down three out of four floors of intensive care during COVID because they were UNUSED.

"And even after shutting down three-fourths of our ICU capacity, they were still never more than 50% full with that drastically reduced overall capacity. These medical systems that are saying they are overrun with COVID patients are likely LYING TO THE PUBLIC," Snider said.

MBMC has refused to comment for this story after repeated requests for comment.

Snider provided documentary proof of the COVID case load of the MBMC system, whose COVID patients do not track national trends, and where the number of COVID patients in ICU were, at many points, a single, solitary person.

"I would have to adjust the airflow in some of the rooms of people in the ICU with COVID, they were fine. I believe in COVID, I know it's serious, but I also personally saw people who were fine, they had a terminal case of boredom. I spoke with these people and they weren't sick at all, they felt fine but were told they had to stay there. Many brought their PlayStations with them to waste away the days with video games instead."
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/new-missouri-covid-whistleblower-hospitals-lying-public-covid-can-prove/
Follow the money...dementia Joe is going to make them rich.
TxAgPreacher
S
It's so deadly that over a year later, just yesterday, for the first time someone I knew died from it. How is it I only know one person who died from it if it's that deadly? Am I just lucky? I know well over 1000 people.

Granted even this guy died with comorbidities, but still. You'd think people are dropping like flies the way they talk about it.
watty
AG
FWIW, roughly one out of every 471 people in America have died from covid. So on average, if you know 1000 people, you should maybe know 2 that died of covid. Knowing 1, or 0, is completely reasonable.
TxTarpon
Yep.

Early 2000s DemocRATS: The Govt is lying about 9/11, trust us.
Early 2020's DemocRATS: The Govt is telling the truth about COVID19, trust us.
----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
TxAgPreacher
S
watty said:

FWIW, roughly one out of every 471 people in America have died from covid. So on average, if you know 1000 people, you should maybe know 2 that died of covid. Knowing 1, or 0, is completely reasonable.
I know probably over 2000, but didn't want to overstate my case.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Ernest Tucker said:

In the past, they always related capacity to "licensed beds".

Now they relate it to "staffed beds" or "available beds"

I wonder why?
And hovering over the data, total beds change week by week, as is normal in hospitals and times of year depending on loads. But the vast majority of the public has no idea that hospitals are businesses and don't stay static because that burns money.
IslanderAg04
sleepybeagle said:

Trump Russian Collusion - Lies
No voter fraud - Lies
Covid - Lies
Systemic racism - Lies
Global warming - Lies

All the left has is lies.

You forgot the most obvious one. Afgan cluster ****.
Global Warming
sleepybeagle said:

Trump Russian Collusion - Lies
No voter fraud - Lies
Covid - Lies
Systemic racism - Lies
Global warming - Lies

All the left has is lies.
Not cool. Flagged for personal attack.
MouthBQ98
AG
whiteman
Gateway Pundit, The Onion and The Babylon Bee are more credible.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.