HOSPITALS are LYING to the public about COVID

7,248 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by whiteman
captkirk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Quote:

Another COVID whistleblower has come forward as exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit to allege that the statistics about ICU's being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.

Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or "MBMC", "I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie."

Snider relates that the MBMC hospital, part of a larger $5.5 billion annual network within the Barnes Jewish hospital system in St. Louis, Missouri, actually shut down three out of four floors of intensive care during COVID because they were UNUSED.

"And even after shutting down three-fourths of our ICU capacity, they were still never more than 50% full with that drastically reduced overall capacity. These medical systems that are saying they are overrun with COVID patients are likely LYING TO THE PUBLIC," Snider said.

MBMC has refused to comment for this story after repeated requests for comment.

Snider provided documentary proof of the COVID case load of the MBMC system, whose COVID patients do not track national trends, and where the number of COVID patients in ICU were, at many points, a single, solitary person.

"I would have to adjust the airflow in some of the rooms of people in the ICU with COVID, they were fine. I believe in COVID, I know it's serious, but I also personally saw people who were fine, they had a terminal case of boredom. I spoke with these people and they weren't sick at all, they felt fine but were told they had to stay there. Many brought their PlayStations with them to waste away the days with video games instead."
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/new-missouri-covid-whistleblower-hospitals-lying-public-covid-can-prove/
Sims
AG
Just more Leadership Lessons From The Covid-19 Pandemic.
Paradise Ag
AG

We're being lied to about issues related to Covid?

When the hell did that start?
jpb1999
AG
Of course. I also followed up with a local hospital after reports that the ICU was almost or at capacity. The nurse I spoke to said they had room and not worried about filling up.
BaileyAg
AG
Been lies from day 1
IndividualFreedom
there is a tweet i received via text message from buddies where there is video of a marketing director at some North Carolina hospital where senior doctors discuss inflating wuhan numbers by counting recovered pts.
sleepybeagle
AG
Trump Russian Collusion - Lies
No voter fraud - Lies
Covid - Lies
Systemic racism - Lies
Global warming - Lies

All the left has is lies.
gtaggie_08
AG
That's why they quote "available ICU beds" as the metric. If they shut down floors, they aren't lying, just manipulating the hell out of the meaning
Satellite of Love
A good resource for those who haven't seen the utilization website:
https://protect-public.hhs.gov/pages/hospital-utilization

Can look at it by state and area with areas codes!
cap-n-jack
"they had a terminal case of boredom."

Our overlords have destroyed our faith in basic institutions and I don't think there is any going back now.
aggiehawg
AG
geoag58
AG
A marxist is a marxist whether he's in the medical profession or a scumbag politician.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
rgag12
AG
I'd be pretty pissed if I was being billed thousands of dollars a day to feel fine and play video games all day.
BigBrother
AG
I'm honestly surprised we haven't been any whistleblower recordings from medical personnel about wanting unvaccinated to die. I know there have been rumors about behind-the-scenes sentiment from doctors/nurses.
One Louder
AG
The other day, KBTX was harping on the fact that there were no pediatric ICU beds available without mentioning that we don't have peds ICU in Brazos County. Ever. They don't exist.
aggiehawg
AG

Florida seems to be doing okay for now.
My Name Is Judge
This why it's referred to as hoax virus

Obviously the virus is real

But all the media & establishment does is lie about it

Keep lying to us govt!!! It's working well
agracer
AG
captkirk said:

Quote:

Another COVID whistleblower has come forward as exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit to allege that the statistics about ICU's being overrun are wildly inflated, over-reported, and in many cases an outright LIE by political officials.

Josh Snider worked in facilities management at Missouri Baptist Medical Center or "MBMC", "I watched our hospital administrators say in the media that our intensive care units were overflowing with COVID patients, at 98% capacity, knowing that it was a complete and utter lie."

Snider relates that the MBMC hospital, part of a larger $5.5 billion annual network within the Barnes Jewish hospital system in St. Louis, Missouri, actually shut down three out of four floors of intensive care during COVID because they were UNUSED.

"And even after shutting down three-fourths of our ICU capacity, they were still never more than 50% full with that drastically reduced overall capacity. These medical systems that are saying they are overrun with COVID patients are likely LYING TO THE PUBLIC," Snider said.

MBMC has refused to comment for this story after repeated requests for comment.

Snider provided documentary proof of the COVID case load of the MBMC system, whose COVID patients do not track national trends, and where the number of COVID patients in ICU were, at many points, a single, solitary person.

"I would have to adjust the airflow in some of the rooms of people in the ICU with COVID, they were fine. I believe in COVID, I know it's serious, but I also personally saw people who were fine, they had a terminal case of boredom. I spoke with these people and they weren't sick at all, they felt fine but were told they had to stay there. Many brought their PlayStations with them to waste away the days with video games instead."
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/new-missouri-covid-whistleblower-hospitals-lying-public-covid-can-prove/
. The data is available but no one can be bothered to look.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/hospitalization-7-day-trend
coolerguy12
AG
There was a thread on F84 a few days ago titled something along the lines of "No ICU Beds Available in Texas". Super scary title. Then as we dug into it the guy works at one place and was trying to transfer a patient somewhere else and kept getting told they weren't taking transfers. Instead of admitting his title was misleading he said there were effectively no beds because he couldn't make a transfer even though multiple people chimed in saying their region had space.

He was defended by the apologists over there and everyone just overlooked his slight misspeak in the super scary title.
mazag08
AG
It's almost as if the media and big government have been lying to us about EVERYTHING.

Hmm.. I wish somebody here on F16 would have stated that or warned us in some way.
Kashchei
AG
My Name Is Judge said:

Now imagine if a more deadly pandemic were to break out, like Ebola 2.0 or something. The WHO, CDC, national governments, etc. have lost all credibility with the thinking public. I sure as hell won't trust them again.
93MarineHorn
I was at the ER (work related) at North Austin Medical during the peak of the pandemic last Summer and the place was a ghost town. Not a single patient in the lobby, nurses were standing around chatting and looking completely unstressed.
ironmanag
AG
93MarineHorn said:

I was at the ER (work related) at North Austin Medical during the peak of the pandemic last Summer and the place was a ghost town. Not a single patient in the lobby, nurses were standing around chatting and looking completely unstressed.
My father saw the exact same thing in El Paso when the media was reporting they were putting bodies in ice cream trucks.
milner79
93MarineHorn said:

Well, that doesn't sell papers ...
Yesterday
AG
Had Covid in July and was in the hospital with pneumonia. Had to stay in the ER for two days because there were no rooms for me. Finally was put into a room and I was the only one in the Covid half of the floor. The only one out of 10 rooms.

Not sure if if it was a staff issue but it shocked me. Spent 5 days there staff was great. Went from 87 O2 to 93 in 3 days.
CSTXAg92
AG
sleepybeagle said:

Trump Russian Collusion - Lies
No voter fraud - Lies
Covid - Lies
Systemic racism - Lies
Global warming - Lies

All the left has is lies.

Is it just me, or does anyone else see a pattern beginning to emerge??
sharpdressedman
Hospitals have received large, federal subsidies for treating patients diagnosed as having Covid. Covid is their cash cow. Moreover, municipalities also have been financial beneficiaries of high Covid counts. Over-reporting of Covid cases is widely known in the medical community.
halfastros81
AG
Here's my question. What's it going to take to stop the lying , deception, and fraud we are getting fed daily.? How do we collectively end it? We know it's happening . It's not even debatable anymore. I honestly don't know the answer . I don't believe most of what I hear on the news but it's impacting
Us all. People get caught red handed over and over and yet nothing comes of it and it doesn't stop.

Actual Talking Thermos
Quote:

exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit
All you need to know right there
riverrataggie
AG
Hospitals are also one of the biggest spreaders of COVID.
CSTXAg92
AG
ActualTalkingThermos said:

Quote:

exclusively reported by Gateway Pundit
All you need to know right there
I suppose you'd only believe the story if it were coming from a REPUTABLE source - like, say, CNN?
stoneyjr78
AG
The Gateway Pundit. A fake news site. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2021/07/29/gateway-pundit-election-vaccine-covid-misinformation-google/amp/
hut-ho78
c-jags
stoneyjr78 said:

The Gateway Pundit. A fake news site. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2021/07/29/gateway-pundit-election-vaccine-covid-misinformation-google/amp/

Gateway Pundit is absolute garbage.

But it's no more or less garbage than CBS, Fox News, NBC, ABC, CNN, USA Today, NPR, MSNBC, HuffPost, Yahoo, or anybody else.
richardag
Kashchei said:

My Name Is Judge said:

Now imagine if a more deadly pandemic were to break out, like Ebola 2.0 or something. The WHO, CDC, national governments, etc. have lost all credibility with the thinking public. I sure as hell won't trust them again.
This is incredibly important, yet the bureaucracy does appear to give a damn.
The budget should be balanced, the treasury should be refilled, npublic debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed, lest Rome become bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.
-- Cicero, 55 B.C.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Dora erected an emergency hospital and it never saw a patient.

She did that TWICE.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.