Explosion at Kabul Airport

42,489 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggies2009
cbr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
PLUM LOCO said:

FAT SEXY said:

Have liberals always been this bad at running things?
With liberals everything they do is about "feelings".

"I fell your pain" is their favorite to throw out.

They "feel your pain" but never do a dam* thing to make it better.
the people running things are not liberals. they are international financial elites, and are using american liberals, whom they indoctrinated for decades, as their useful idiots. no one at the top actually believes any of the modern liberal platform. it's not for them. its so they can stay on top.

SHELTON@TAYLOR
That you can let this happen, and not have the press up your ass demanding answers and asking if you plan to resign, is unbelievable. This is the worst example of leadership and decision making since LBJ or Nixon. No one is going to be taking our military power seriously any time soon because we have a coward in chief.
Beetle 92
AG
gig em 02 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Exactly. And leaving all of them our assets and gear. It was done on purpose.
Yup, and they have our uniforms and could easily infiltrate during the choas of suicide bombings and fire fights.

The other part of giving up Bagram other than the long runways, extreme stand off, and on site combat assets, was that it was attached to The Afghan National Detention Facility at Parwan, where over 2000 Tali and ISIS prisoners were detained. Guaranteed, one of the first things the Tali did when they took Bagram was let all those guys loose.

Edit-misremembered prisoner numbers
deddog
AG
AGHouston11 said:

TheEternalPessimist said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

FAT SEXY said:

Yes, they know so much that isn't so and have no humility whatsoever.

These are the faces of many of the most dangerous enemies the United States has today. Leftist unelected career staffers and bureaucrats that just get recirculated from one left wing controlled gov institution to the next.

Their accountability is coming. In this life, or the next. Particularly Susan Rice, Psaki, and Valerie Jarrett.

The Benghazi disaster and the false story of the video causing it with the ridiculous arrest of the video maker should be enough that these people would never in power again. But it wasn't.
On 9/11.

And democrats were "convinced" that it was a video. Those same democrats are now "convinced" that the Afghanistan **** show was "Trumps plan" and "81 million" voted for a ******ed Pedo
aggiepaintrain
AG
We told the Taliban what we expect them to do?

Dear God, take Biden today.
flomoAG
AG
Beetle 92 said:

gig em 02 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Exactly. And leaving all of them our assets and gear. It was done on purpose.
Yup, and they have our uniforms and could easily infiltrate during the choas of suicide bombings and fire fights.

The other part of giving up Bagram other than the long runways, extreme stand off, and on site combat assets, was that it was attached to The Afghan National Detention Facility at Parwan, where over 2000 Tali and ISIS prisoners were detained. Guaranteed, one of the first things the Tali did when they took Bagram was let all those guys loose.

Edit-misremembered prisoner numbers
No, they "escaped" from the prisons.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/26/asia/taliban-afghanistan-al-qaeda-intl-cmd/index.html

Quote:

According to one regional counter-terrorism source, upwards of 100 and perhaps many more ISIS prisoners escaped two jails near Kabul that in the chaotic days leading up to the fall of Kabul and have avoided re-arrest.
Verne Lundquist
AG
Biden gave the Taliban names of our people!?!?

What a stupid effing idiot
FTAG 2000
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Wonder how many of the folks over there voted for Trump.
titan
S
cbr said:

PLUM LOCO said:

FAT SEXY said:

With liberals everything they do is about "feelings".

"I fell your pain" is their favorite to throw out.

They "feel your pain" but never do a dam* thing to make it better.
the people running things are not liberals. they are international financial elites, and are using american liberals, whom they indoctrinated for decades, as their useful idiots. no one at the top actually believes any of the modern liberal platform. it's not for them. its so they can stay on top.

If international, you mean not even citizens? Boot them out.
AgBQ-00
AG
When do we start seeing the inevitable films coming from that part of the world as they kill and torture our people?
Beetle 92
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

When do we start seeing the inevitable films coming from that part of the world as they kill and torture our people?

Never mind-
YellowPot_97
AG
Beetle 92 said:

My little trip to the TexAgs corner taught me one thing: I need to spend more time on this board and figure out who the players are.

YP97, my apologies for misreading your post and launching when you were trying to help me out. Mea Culpa.

And for the guy that started this, then laughed about it May you live forever.

No apologies needed. I get it.
deddog
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

This makes my blood boil.

I mean WHAT THE ****...
This is what happens when you are a ****ing white liberal, lived a sheltered life all your life and think Words are violent. These ****ers have no idea how evil the world is and they've never faced a real life threatening situation.

That is why they make shi$ up like "words are violence" . The world will be a much better place with no liberals in it. And screw all of you who voted for this POS.
Gump 02
AG
Tramp96 said:

Ukraine Gas Expert said:

Suicide bomber reported
So explain the logic of this terrorist act.

Your people are in control of the country now, and your savage brothers are pretty much doing what they want to who they want with impunity.

Why on earth would you do a suicide bombing terrorist act when you and yours are holding all the cards? Makes zero sense.

As a strategist, I would say the Taliban allowed this to happen to reinforce the 31 August deadline. There is no more appetite for bloodshed in the US, so this is a very effective motivation to get out faster.
AgBQ-00
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

Beetle 92 said:

My little trip to the TexAgs corner taught me one thing: I need to spend more time on this board and figure out who the players are.

YP97, my apologies for misreading your post and launching when you were trying to help me out. Mea Culpa.

No apologies needed. I get it.
What'd I miss?
BenFiasco14
AG
Beetle 92 said:

As you learn the players, know that I am a TexAgs influencer.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Spyderman
AG
Why the heck we over there in the first place?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
TexasAggie81
Biden quoting Isaiah from the Bible in his speech. The "Catholic" who supports the senseless murder of the innocent unborn. There are no words for this man. None. 84 million voters legitimate or otherwise elected that man. I will never speak to any them again. Ever. I'm done. Go away. Get out of my face. Don't come near me. You are evil. You are not American. You are my country's enemy. Burn in Hell.
ApachePilot
AG
I'm so upset. How can anyone support Biden and the dems? How can you call yourself an American and support these dems? They hate America. I don't like the word hate, but I have hate in my heart for stupid libs and this White House. You have betrayed your country. I'm ready to crack some heads.
YouBet
AG
BenFiasco14 said:

Beetle 92 said:

As you learn the players, know that I am a TexAgs influencer.
And I am a known Russian bot.
EKUAg
AG
About not keeping Bagram...

Aggies2009
AG
neAGle96 said:

GeorgiAg said:

notex said:

GeorgiAg said:

You voted for this, as a reminder.
No, YOU voted for it. Who made the deal, released 5,000 prisoners and drew our troops down to 2,000?

This is next level stupidity and you know it.

If you have any decency, you would quit deflecting blame from YOUR president and own it!!

It was Biden's idea to evacuate fwd bases, before US citizens and friendlies. It was Biden's idea to leave $100's of millions of dollars in equipment ... which gave US forces a competitive advantage ..behind to fall into the hands of a terrorist regime,

It was Biden's idea ... against his Generals advice, no less ... to surrender Bagram air base, which is easily defended, had accommodations for thousands to be housed and fed (instead of US soldiers sleeping on the grounds adjacent to the tarmac), and had the capacity for more fuel storage than Karzai airport.

Biden wanted the entire evacuation out of Hamid Karzai International Airport, which everyone said was a bad idea. Have you ever seen the movie "The Outpost"? If not, I suggest you watch it. The Outpost will give you a good idea of the terrain surrounding Karzai International....mountains overlooking the airport, like a fish bowl, where mortars and small arms can easily rain down on those inside and make the runways inoperable and personnel on the ground an easy target. Karzai also doesn't have the exterior defenses, like Bagram.

No this eff up is entirely on Biden. The explosions outside Karzai and the deaths are solely on Biden's hands, who went against the will and wisdom of his officers.

Robert Gates knew it when he stated Biden has been wrong on every foreign policy issue, Obama knew it when he said don't underestimate Biden's ability to #u@k everything up. Most knew, but you and your ilk turned a blind eye and put him charge.

Biden's evacuation plan, that he designed (against his cabinets recommendations) and he implemented will likely cost more American lives than the 2,500 American KIA casualties in Afghanistan over the past 20 years.

It's disgusting and horrible, and you blaming someone else for YOUR incompetent president is reprehensible.

Boom

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.