Explosion at Kabul Airport

42,531 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggies2009
azul_rain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mostly peaceful demonstration with explosives
you may all go to hell and i will go to Texas
ShotOver
AG
Central Committee said:

Say their names, Joe.

Out loud, on National TV. All four of those Marines and any others that die because of your screwup.

Then go personally apologize to their families because you own this - at your own admission, you own it.

More likely that POS is huddled with his handlers discussing the political impact like Hilldawg during Benghazi.

This. Say their names, Joe.
EKUAg
AG
AGHouston11
AG
TheEternalPessimist said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

FAT SEXY said:

Have liberals always been this bad at running things?
Yes, they know so much that isn't so and have no humility whatsoever.

These are the faces of many of the most dangerous enemies the United States has today. Leftist unelected career staffers and bureaucrats that just get recirculated from one left wing controlled gov institution to the next.

Their accountability is coming. In this life, or the next. Particularly Susan Rice, Psaki, and Valerie Jarrett.

The Benghazi disaster and the false story of the video causing it with the ridiculous arrest of the video maker should be enough that these people would never in power again. But it wasn't.
Beetle 92
AG
My little trip to the TexAgs corner taught me one thing: I need to spend more time on this board and figure out who the players are.

YP97, my apologies for misreading your post and launching when you were trying to help me out. Mea Culpa.

And for the guy that started this, then laughed about it May you live forever.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
aggiehawg
AG
OMG! I hope that site is wrong.
BAP Enthusiast

Yukon Cornelius
AG
They've been right so far but took it down until further confirmation
FriscoKid
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

They've been right so far but took it down until further confirmation
what was it?
Who?mikejones!
If the violence continues, our troops can't get out

It is our leaders job to make it secure. Make the decisions necessary to guarantee we command the situation.
padreislandagfan
Love Gun said:

10 ****ing Marines dead? Was this a VBIED?

I don't think we've ever lost more on a single suicide bombing outside of Beirut.
pentagon just said that after the gate explosion, terrorist opened fire on our troops.
WITH OUR WEAPONS AND AMMO !!!
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Twitter account supposedly at airport saying ISIS have breached airport and Us causalities much higher. But no confirmation yet. Could be fake.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
padreislandagfan said:

Love Gun said:

10 ****ing Marines dead? Was this a VBIED?

I don't think we've ever lost more on a single suicide bombing outside of Beirut.
pentagon just said that after the gate explosion, terrorist opened fire on our troops.
WITH OUR WEAPONS AND AMMO !!!

That's what the F I've been saying!!! Biden committed TREASON giving those weapons to them. Some here said no no no it's not treason it's fine blah blah. No. It's TREASON. BIDEN HAS BETRAYED THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
FriscoKid
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Twitter account supposedly at airport saying ISIS have breached airport and Us causalities much higher. But no confirmation yet. Could be fake.
I would trust our guys to unleash holy hell on them if there is a breach.
titan
S
ShotOver said:

Central Committee said:

Say their names, Joe.

Out loud, on National TV. All four of those Marines and any others that die because of your screwup.

Then go personally apologize to their families because you own this - at your own admission, you own it.

More likely that POS is huddled with his handlers discussing the political impact like Hilldawg during Benghazi.

This. Say their names, Joe.
And say them, CNN, NYT, MSNBC, HuffPo, etc.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
FriscoKid said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

And blow up the only runway in town? It's a CF. Outside the wire mixed with civies. Inside the wire you risk destroying your only way out.
FriscoKid
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

FriscoKid said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

And blow up the only runway in town? It's a CF. Outside the wire mixed with civies. Inside the wire you risk destroying your only way out.
No, not from the air. I think the guys on the ground would mow them down as they entered the airport.
Agvet12
AG
FriscoKid said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Unfortunately that's what should happen if this is the case, should and what are don't equal.

I guarantee he has given worse ROE's than obummer had in regards to PID. And yes there's ways to write the report to spin PID, but I bet everyone is double taking rather than just letting training do its thing.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I hope so. If it's true. Never know in these situations. Reporting is fluid.
Phog06
AG
At this point, you can not worry about civilians. This has literally turned into survival mode by all means necessary for our troops. Unfortunately, civilians will now have to be collateral damage, if necessary, because of feckless joe and his woke joint chiefs.
Beetle 92
AG
Not to mention the airport is mostly within the city. No standoff to engage at a distance. Could be breached from almost direction.

The error of giving up Bagram grows larger by the second.

titan
S
Beetle 92 said:

Not to mention the airport is mostly within the city. No standoff to engage at a distance. Could be breached from almost direction.

The error of giving up Bagram grows larger by the second.

It really does rate the "left in office with pistol with one round" of the GRU.
policywonk98
AG
God help us if we are facing another Mogadishu 1993.....but worse.
FTAG 2000
AG
How do we not have close air support overhead after the first bomb went off earlier today?

Milley and all the other ****wits overseeing this need to go.
titan
S

its worse, far worse. Its our Adrianople. Have little doubt of it now.
DisAg
This is what the American people wanted. No mean tweets.
FTAG 2000
AG
policywonk98 said:

God help us if we are facing another Mogadishu 1993.....but worse.
We have 5200 troops on the ground at that airport right now.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
AG 2000' said:

How do we not have close air support overhead after the first bomb went off earlier today?

The airport is in the middle of the city for starters. Unless we declare total war and start smoking civilians by the thousands it's difficult to use bombs.

Second there is zero airbase in Afghanistan to fly out of. All operations are coming outside of country so time over target is extremely limited.

This situation is the worse we have ever been in. It's so bad at this point I can only think it was intentional.
Hammerly High Dive Crips
aginlakeway said:

GeorgiAg said:

Didn't you vote for Biden? How do you think he is doing so far this year?

Yes he did...and pretty sure he lost his sh** over Ted Cruz going to Cancun during inclement weather.
UTExan
Yukon Cornelius said:

AG 2000' said:

The airport is in the middle of the city for starters. Unless we declare total war and start smoking civilians by the thousands it's difficult to use bombs.

Second there is zero airbase in Afghanistan to fly out of. All operations are coming outside of country so time over target is extremely limited.

This situation is the worse we have ever been in. It's so bad at this point I can only think it was intentional.

Particularly with unilateral abandonment of the Bagram air base.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Exactly. And leaving all of them our assets and gear. It was done on purpose.
FTAG 2000
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

AG 2000' said:

That's my point. We should still have Bagram to support this situation from.

And I'm not talking carpet bombing, I'm talking strafing runs on the airport perimeter for any breaches, predators overhead, SpecOps Hercules orbiting.

I'm aware of the situation that these social justice warrior clowns at the Pentatgon put us in, they should all be going hari kari in their offices this afternoon.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Agreed.
gig em 02
Yukon Cornelius said:

Exactly. And leaving all of them our assets and gear. It was done on purpose.
Yup, and they have our uniforms and could easily infiltrate during the choas of suicide bombings and fire fights.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.