Explosion at Kabul Airport

42,479 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggies2009
black_ice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SWC Ag said:

deddog said:

Tramp96 said:

torrid said:

Still makes no sense to me for the Taliban to attack the Americans when they are literally within days of getting what they have wanted for twenty years. Damn, I'm becoming a Taliban apologist.

I can see the ones at the top not wanting to attack the Americans, but having a hard time keeping lower-level jihadists in line amid all the chaos. I guess I can also see splinter group in the Taliban using ISIS-K or whoever as a proxy to attack US troops and keep pressure on while maintaining plausible deniability.
I think Beetle 92 explains how it benefits the Tally-Bon pretty well:

Quote:

Beetle 92 said:

I don't think this is a false flag.

This was well planned and well executed.

Look what this accomplished

1- killed a bunch of American sympathizers who were at or near the airport trying to get out of the collapsing county. Will cause the remaining ones to leave and to be collected later by the Taly for "re-education".

2- caused the airport to close. Further locking out the American and allies trying to get in. Sets them up for easier collection later for ransom.

3- killed a couple of US servicemen. Always a bonus for the enemy.

Also, both sides blame ISIS - the Taliban doesn't want competition.

The POTUS blames ISIS because he doesn't want to appear weak.
The Taliban blame ISIS because they get to kill Americans and face no repurcussions.
Plus they killed a bunch of Afghans, Taliban gets to play the "were moderate, ISIS is extreme" card.
And Biden will send them money "in good faith" to reconstruct Afghanistan
Has it been confirmed that US servicemen were killed?? All I've seen is that we've taken casualties.

WSJ says 4 dead marines
EKUAg
AG
Just saw WSJ article.
aggiehawg
AG
FNC now reporting 4 Marine KIA. Three more are seriously wounded.
Who?mikejones!
aggiehawg said:

Biden deserves to effing hang
FriscoKid
AG
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
This is awful and should not be the least bit surprising. There should be several high-level resignations immediately.
aggiehawg
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

aggiehawg said:

Was listening to Bannon's War Room this morning. His guests had sources on the ground and they reported 4 Marines confirmed killed about 9:00AM CDT. Took DOD three hours to release the news.
Eliminatus
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

This is awful and should not be the least bit surprising. There should be several high-level resignations immediately.

I hate to agree but I do. This was inevitable in my eyes. After seeing the conditions there, it was bound to happen.

And the people in power believe only in that power. The shed what shame they may have had to get there. I don't see anyone resigning.
yawny06
AG
Biden needs to be forced to resign immediately, along with all of his senior "leadership" and someone with some ****ing common sense asked to get this **** under control. Enough of the politics. Marines are dying, there is no time for it.

Who?mikejones!
aggiehawg said:

Agthatbuilds said:

aggiehawg said:

Was listening to Bannon's War Room this morning. His guests had sources on the ground and they reported 4 Marines confirmed killed about 9:00AM CDT. Took DOD three hours to release the news.

It's one thing to lose soldiers during a war. It happens. It sucks.

It's totally different when we lose soldiers to a specific mission run by those at the highest level and had to be put there to mitigate the incompetent decision making leading to what equates to a modern alamo
4stringAg
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Pelosi and House Democrats "We are out of here." They apparently want no part of this mess.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-afghanistan-pelosi-biden-terror

Looks like those at the kid's table will have to ride this out alone. Waiting to find out if Harris is gone, as well.

There is a Humpty Dumpty illustration here, somewhere.

Shes walking a fine line to try to get this America killing legislation and budget approved and knows her best bet is to get out so she doesn't have to field questions on AFghanistan and speak against Biden (or defend him on this debacle) which could hurt her potentially with squishy House Dems.
AggieKO
AG
Biden ****ing said if there were any attacks on our servicemen, all hell would rain down on them.

Well Biden, time to nut up.
milner79
Agthatbuilds said:

aggiehawg said:

FTAG 2000
AG
So much ignorance on the Taliban and ISIS.

Let me help some folks out.

While they hate each other, they hate infidels (us) more. You've got 1500 years of historical data - they will combine forces to get rid of the infidels from their lands, then return to tribal fighting.

You're a fool if you think Taliban was sitting over saying "aw shucks, what can we do?" From press reports, they had six layers of security around the airport - no one got through without being searched and showing IDs. Those were Taliban checkpoints.

And somehow they get through two suicide bombers, multiple gunmen, how could that have happened?!?! If you believe that was an accident or an act by the conniving ISIS terrorists, you probably were on your knees rooting for Team Mueller and GPS Fusion on Russian collusion.

Taliban is just fine with killing as many Americans as possible on the way out the door, and they know Biden won't do **** to stop it or they'll just stand side by side with ISIS and light up that airport and everyone in it.

Biden is a failure and a joke and if you voted for him, do us all a favor and sit out 2022 and 2024 and let the 'adults' here take care of the cancer that is the DNC and Biden at the ballot box.

And to add to this madness, Biden's flying tens of thousands of Afghans here and resettling them. Keep in mind the only people who made it to a plane were Taliban approved. How many terrorist cells are the Taliban and the Vegetable in Chief importing to this country? Modern liberalism is a suicide pact, the rest of us would like out.
Tramp96
AggieKO said:

Biden ****ing said if there were any attacks on our servicemen, all hell would rain down on them.

Well Biden, time to nut up.
Unfortunately, under this administration the only hell raining down on anyone is on our servicemen and citizens.
Ciboag96
Waiting on Republicans to grow a pair of balls and actually ****ing do something.

Post removed:
by user
Old Ag 74
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

aggiehawg said:

...but..but Trump made a phone call to the Ukraine... /Libs, CM's
milner79
Sadly, I think this is the first of many days like this ahead.

I am f-ing livid as I listen to Fox News (first time since Nov. 3, 2020; lagging Newsmax isn't even reporting the Marine deaths yet) and hear Martha McCallum - who the hell did you vote for, Martha - rail on about this "untenable situation."

Everyone who voted for Biden - everyone who cheated to aid Biden in the 2020 election - has some of this blood on their hands.
texagbeliever
Ciboag96 said:

Waiting on Republicans to grow a pair of balls and actually ****ing do something.

You don't get in the way of your enemy when he is making a mistake. I know it sucks but Republicans only kind of have the SC. We don't have the house, senate, intelligence agencies, media, business, or social media.
Post removed:
by user
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Plenty of them calling for Biden and others to resign:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-resignation-impeachment-calls
rausr
AG
TxAgLaw03RW said:

Plenty of them calling for Biden and others to resign:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-resignation-impeachment-calls

YouBet
AG
FAT SEXY said:

I was told that decency would be returning to the white house... is this what decency usually looks like?
And adults. The adults are back.
Keegan99
AG
FAT SEXY said:

I was told that decency would be returning to the white house... is this what decency usually looks like?

Ellis Wyatt
Old McDonald said:

i previously guessed Biden admin could survive this debacle politically if no Americans were injured/killed. if reports are true about US casualties, don't think they either he or harris can overcome this.

You voted for this.
StandUpforAmerica
AG 2000' said:

So much ignorance on the Taliban and ISIS.

Let me help some folks out.

While they hate each other, they hate infidels (us) more. You've got 1500 years of historical data - they will combine forces to get rid of the infidels from their lands, then return to tribal fighting.

You're a fool if you think Taliban was sitting over saying "aw shucks, what can we do?" From press reports, they had six layers of security around the airport - no one got through without being searched and showing IDs. Those were Taliban checkpoints.

And somehow they get through two suicide bombers, multiple gunmen, how could that have happened?!?! If you believe that was an accident or an act by the conniving ISIS terrorists, you probably were on your knees rooting for Team Mueller and GPS Fusion on Russian collusion.

Taliban is just fine with killing as many Americans as possible on the way out the door, and they know Biden won't do **** to stop it or they'll just stand side by side with ISIS and light up that airport and everyone in it.

Biden is a failure and a joke and if you voted for him, do us all a favor and sit out 2022 and 2024 and let the 'adults' here take care of the cancer that is the DNC and Biden at the ballot box.

And to add to this madness, Biden's flying tens of thousands of Afghans here and resettling them. Keep in mind the only people who made it to a plane were Taliban approved. How many terrorist cells are the Taliban and the Vegetable in Chief importing to this country? Modern liberalism is a suicide pact, the rest of us would like out.
POTD
drmwvr
AG
I agree with every word. I am so ****ing mad right now at everyone who voted for Biden.
The D
AG
10 dead now per fox
fixer
Unbelievable.

Just ****ing unbelievable.

northeastag
AG
Fox now reporting up to 10 service members killed. God bless them and their families. So senseless.

File5
AG
The D said:

10 dead now per fox

10 marines, or total?
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
Marines
aggiehawg
AG
Get ready for more KIA, military and American civilians.
TxAgLaw03RW
AG
And around 52 Afghans killed or injured.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.