Explosion at Kabul Airport

42,557 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggies2009
Yukon Cornelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
NATO bailing.

YouBet
AG
Troutslime said:

Are the republicans pulling a full court press on Biden yet? They should be.

Would we know if they were?
fixer
Wee bit more than 13
torrid
AG
Say we've got to start shooting again just to get the last of the troops out. What are our options for air support? Aircraft carrier in the Arabian Sea? With planes flying through Pakistani airspace?
chase128
AG
Since when do Rs do anything of substance?
Yukon Cornelius
AG

Stat Monitor Repairman
Pepaw gon' pepaw.
FTAG 2000
AG
Spotted Ag said:

Claims to be the explosion

This is from Palestine.

It's day time over there in Kabul right now.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Is Twitter blocking information yet?
FTAG 2000
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

There's footage out there of the aftermath if you look for it.

At least 20-30 dead Afghans.
nortex97
AG
Nyet. They are waiting for the orders from Beijing right now. This is all pretty humiliating for the US though so I doubt the Chicoms suppress it.
Bonfire1996
AG

Biden Presidency is over
nhamp07
AG
Stupid@17 said:

Instead of blame gaming, let's just all admit the current administration has an abject failure of a foreign policy decision on it's hands and cannot seem to do their job on righting ship.

Im my line of work and most peoples...not even trying to fix the issue is an abdication of your responsibility and results in firing.

People need to stop goal tending. Trumpnhad a plan with teeth in individual stages, any stage not met. Plan null. Biden took all teeth out of plan and stops and said go. Whether or not this is on purpose or not for some evil reason is yet to be discovered.

Biden administration not accepting their failure at this point and not taking steps to address it are Impeachable. And should be convictable. Any US citizens or military personel killed or hurt need to be the reason for the charge.

Kamala should not avoid this. She abdicated ALL of the responsibilities provided to her so far. How about the border, or handling of covid, or handling of foreign allies, or Afghanistan and not speaking up and stating she was last one in room.

Dems need to take their turd sandwich, sit down and start eating. If this keeps going. Eventually citizens will start arming themselves wity ill intent and it will get very messy.
President Pelosi!
agAngeldad
FUBAR !!! Thats all these goobs know

Afganastan and Bengazhi = democrat leaders looking for personal deals
Old McDonald
i previously guessed Biden admin could survive this debacle politically if no Americans were injured/killed. if reports are true about US casualties, don't think they either he or harris can overcome this.

bet the house on Desantis in 24
Artorias
AG
AG 2000' said:

Spotted Ag said:

Claims to be the explosion

This is from Palestine.

It's day time over there in Kabul right now.
It is 7:40 PM in Kabul right now. Sunset was an hour ago.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Bonfire1996 said:

Biden Presidency is over

Doubt it. Liberals don't care.
Bonfire1996
AG
Old McDonald said:

i previously guessed Biden admin could survive this debacle politically if no Americans were injured/killed. if reports are true about US casualties, don't think they either he or harris can overcome this.

bet the house on Desantis in 24

President Harris by Thanksgiving
No VP approved
President Trump 2024
YellowPot_97
AG
Beetle 92 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

titan said:

texagbeliever said:

titan said:

Consider --- suicide bombing when you have won a war? Its kind of -- contradictory for a Taliban to do just now. On the other hand, the reverse is true for any number of other causes. We will see.
While truly sad, i think i read how in Iraq, mentally disabled people would have to be chained up because the terrorist insurgents liked to use them as suicide bombers because they would be oblivious.
After they had WON? That's the essential thing here. A suicide bomber is actually a valuable resource for an entity to have at their disposal. You use them for turning tides or sending message --- victories by nature everyone wants to bathe in it.

On the other hand, some of the usual suspects of Syria front would make more sense.

This seems like a false flag by the CIA. Why would they do this after they won? It makes zero sense, especially when they are trying to legitimize their government.

I don't think this is a false flag.

This was well planned and well executed.

Look what this accomplished

1- killed a bunch of American sympathizers who were at or near the airport trying to get out of the collapsing county. Will cause the remaining ones to leave and to be collected later by the Taly for "re-education".

2- caused the airport to close. Further locking out the American and allies trying to get in. Sets them up for easier collection later for ransom.

3- killed a couple of US servicemen. Always a bonus for the enemy.

Don't waste your time engaging this guy. He carries more water for the Taliban than a camel.
DallasAg 94
AGHouston11
AG
For those the trying to blame Trump how terrible.

Joe Biden - the buck stops here with me......... remember that he owns this disaster. He stood there and mocked people questioning this stating he was leaving 300k well trained Afghanistan troops.

Whether he intended this disaster or not - he owns it!
Tramp96
FriscoKid said:

It's pretty disgusting that libs would blame Trump for this. He brought real peace to the ME for the first time is decades. Biden broke it on his watch. You'd have to be a complete idiot to really believe this is Trump's fault. Even the liberal hack media is blaming Biden.

The answer is in the bolded text.
Bonfire1996
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Bonfire1996 said:

Biden Presidency is over

Doubt it. Liberals don't care.

The Biden agenda is now finished. If they want any chance in 2022, the Dems up for re-election will demand they jettison Biden.

This is exactly like Nixon. Schumer and Pelosi will go to the WH before Thanksgiving and tell him to resign
fixer
If given no choice between Biden and Harris I'd take a human being who at least is lucid.
nortex97
AG
RE: above post about rockets. They don't really need to use those. The king of battlefield is always indirect fire. It's really effective in the tight grid squares we are talking about at the airport, and it's cheap/idiot proof with mortars.

I'd expect this to happen in short order, if they are finally welding the gates shut/ending this fiasco. The caveat is that they are so unsophisticated I bet they need daylight to guide/walk in their rounds, so maybe we can get everyone (uniformed) out tonight.

Who?mikejones!
Yukon Cornelius said:

Report coming out. All gates being welded shut. RIP Americans outside the wire.

Who is doing the welding? If it's not America. Or American partner, why are they still alive?
BQ78
AG
What happened to Merkel's I'm staying after the 31st, one suicide bomber is all it takes to change that. Join Dementia Joe in the pathetic room.
Eliminatus
AG
BQ78 said:

What happened to Merkel's I'm staying after the 31st, one suicide bomber is all it takes to change that. Join Dementia Joe in the pathetic room.

It's every man for themselves now, I think. And from their perspective, I can't truly blame them.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Joe's foreign policy is so much better than Trumps. Countries like us again.
deddog
AG
Gigem314 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

President Trump killed Soleimani for killing an American contractor

What will Biden do for them killing 3 marines
Blame:

- Jan 6th
- Republican voters (this adminstration's new terrorist watch list)
- Trump

Basically deflect with the boogeymen they've created to distract the public from their complete failure to lead this country.
And the useful idiots will dutifully push this message, as evidenced in this thread
GAC06
AG
nortex97 said:

RE: above post about rockets. They don't really need to use those. The king of battlefield is always indirect fire. It's really effective in the tight grid squares we are talking about at the airport, and it's cheap/idiot proof with mortars.

I'd expect this to happen in short order, if they are finally welding the gates shut/ending this fiasco. The caveat is that they are so unsophisticated I bet they need daylight to guide/walk in their rounds, so maybe we can get everyone (uniformed) out tonight.

The Taliban is allowing the airlift. If they change their mind or think we are breaking the agreement they can shut it down.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Will libs/Dems ever admit that their little experiment of selecting an empty suit as president they could control via committee and selecting his VP based on her melanin levels and genitalia has been an abject failure? Maybe a better question: Will the liberals and other Biden voters like those from the peach state) here on Texags ever admit they royally screwed the pooch?
fixer
Is Baron hotel explosion included in death toll?
EKUAg
AG
deddog said:

Gigem314 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

President Trump killed Soleimani for killing an American contractor

What will Biden do for them killing 3 marines
Blame:

- Jan 6th
- Republican voters (this adminstration's new terrorist watch list)
- Trump

Basically deflect with the boogeymen they've created to distract the public from their complete failure to lead this country.
And the useful idiots will dutifully push this message, as evidenced in this thread

Just to clarify, the reports are the Marines are injured, not dead. Have not seen anything saying they are dead.
ChemEAg08
AG
Troutslime said:

Joe's foreign policy is so much better than Trumps. Countries like us again.

I'm just glad we have a masterful tactician and leader like joe to lead us through this. I mean could you imagine if trump was in charge? We'd all be dead from WW3, nuclear bombs and rona.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.