Explosion at Kabul Airport

42,497 Views | 405 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggies2009
Verne Lundquist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
President Trump killed Soleimani for killing an American contractor

What will Biden do for them killing 3 marines
BAP Enthusiast
titan said:

Location even more suspect. Very much doubt Taliban directed this.

These things are always hilariously obvious. I don't for one second believe this was a legitimate Taliban action or even one supported by them.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Send them money
ABATTBQ11
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Bend over and take it
nortex97
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

Bend over and take it
That could be the Biden Harris slogan.

P.U.T.U
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Taliaban and ISIS are essentially the same people wearing a different uniform for their different shift of work that day.

I would not be surprised if Taliban planned the attack themselves, or at the very least told ISIS when and where the attack should take place.

ISIS was a creation of Western intelligence agencies like the CIA, Mossad, etc. The Taliban are completely separate and independent. As far as I know, these groups do not get along, at all.
The first part is true, the second part is way off. They have the same puppet master, when it comes to attacking the west they work together.
Aggie95
AG
I would be terrified to be on one of the last flights leaving on 8/31. There is ZERO reason at that point for Taliban or ISIS to give 2 ****s about a reaction....I could easily see a case where they plan to shoot a plane (or two) down as a final FU.
Moe Jzyslak
AG
MouthBQ98 said:

gig em 02 said:

Trumps deadline was May 1. Biden didn't do it on May 1 so how can anyone possibly claim this was Trumps plan.

May 1 If and only if security and political conditions were met. They were not, so the withdrawal had been suspended under that policy, until Biden went looking for a political splash.
Didn't Trump also say that if **** was going down after withdrawal, they'd send the troops back in? There's no way any blame for this can be thrown on Trump.
P.U.T.U
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

What the heck are you talking about? Soleimani is responsible for killing thousands of American troops, he was responsible for a lot in Iraq including EFPs. There is even evidence he was one of the masterminds behind 9/11. Killing him was on the agenda for 20 years but he only left Iraq 3 times, third time was a charm for us.
Ags4DaWin
Verne Lundquist said:

Send 3 extra pallets of cash.
GeorgiAg
AG
Ukraine Gas Expert
AG
Third explosion? Just heard another announcement but not sure of it's the second one already reported
nortex97
AG
The last wheels up needs to happen some time in the night today. It's ridiculous to let this continue.
titan
S

Actually not really all that much. The Taliban are a "natural" Islamic product in the sense that they arose out of the ruins of the proxy war in Afghanistan during the Cold War (which Brezhnev began in 1979 and Gorbachev ended in 1990, and we supplied the opposition).

There is no understanding of Mideast history at all when you lump them together in some common cause like a cable news broadcast.

Taliban were a very peculiar creature through the 1990's that had their own crusade they were about. And still are.
Kashchei
AG
Some people are doing something.

I guess this is just what comes with living in a big city...
gig em 02
MouthBQ98 said:

gig em 02 said:

Trumps deadline was May 1. Biden didn't do it on May 1 so how can anyone possibly claim this was Trumps plan.

May 1 If and only if security and political conditions were met. They were not, so the withdrawal had been suspended under that policy, until Biden went looking for a political splash.

I tried to keep it really simple because anyone that still blames Trump doesn't have the intelligence to understand the "conditional" piece.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Gigem314
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Blame:

- Jan 6th
- Republican voters (this adminstration's new terrorist watch list)
- Trump

Basically deflect with the boogeymen they've created to distract the public from their complete failure to lead this country.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Another example of terrorist groups using civilians as cover. Now, any response is limited because of the massive amount of civilian deaths with a military response. No troops available for tactical response which leaves bombs and missiles as our only response. Terrible and inexcusable tactical planning.
zephyr88
AG
At this point, just get out... *****it... it's their country, let Afghanistan deal with Afghanistan.

We helped Afghanistan establish a sizeable army, but they quit and ran (just like us).

It's a lost cause - especially with this administration.
black_ice
Yukon Cornelius said:

Ciboag96
All eyes on Biden. Whatcha gonna do, most powerful man in the world? Tuck tail?
Bobaloo
Somebody need to wake up Joe! Get him some oatmeal and warm milk. That will energize him for the day.
Who?mikejones!
Yukon Cornelius said:

Seriously, it's to worst case scenario.

Need to stop playing defense.
CanyonAg77
AG
Verne Lundquist said:

Pallets of cash
YouBet
AG
nortex97 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Verne Lundquist said:

Bend over and take it
That could be the Biden Harris slogan.

We could partially borrow from Fletch:

Kneel down (Harris)
Turn around (Biden)
Bend over and take it (Americans)
BusterAg
AG
YouBet said:

pdsmith98 said:

2-3 Marines possibly killed. Intel from the Pentagon.
Welp, we are next level now.
First American armed forces casualties in 18 months,
Yukon Cornelius
AG
"We evacuated all living Americans"
- Biden admin
Beetle 92
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

titan said:

texagbeliever said:

titan said:

Consider --- suicide bombing when you have won a war? Its kind of -- contradictory for a Taliban to do just now. On the other hand, the reverse is true for any number of other causes. We will see.
While truly sad, i think i read how in Iraq, mentally disabled people would have to be chained up because the terrorist insurgents liked to use them as suicide bombers because they would be oblivious.
After they had WON? That's the essential thing here. A suicide bomber is actually a valuable resource for an entity to have at their disposal. You use them for turning tides or sending message --- victories by nature everyone wants to bathe in it.

On the other hand, some of the usual suspects of Syria front would make more sense.

This seems like a false flag by the CIA. Why would they do this after they won? It makes zero sense, especially when they are trying to legitimize their government.

I don't think this is a false flag.

This was well planned and well executed.

Look what this accomplished

1- killed a bunch of American sympathizers who were at or near the airport trying to get out of the collapsing county. Will cause the remaining ones to leave and to be collected later by the Taly for "re-education".

2- caused the airport to close. Further locking out the American and allies trying to get in. Sets them up for easier collection later for ransom.

3- killed a couple of US servicemen. Always a bonus for the enemy.
suburban cowboy
AG
More blood on the fingertips of Democrats. They don't care and no one here should be surprised.

Joseph R. Biden is the only person accountable for this. He's a treasonous piece of human garbage that deserves to rot in hell.
nortex97
AG
Important things are happening.

Like Pelosi did, we all need to commend Biden and georgiag as to the former's handling of Afghanistan;

Quote:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she is extremely proud at Joe Biden's 'fantastic' response to the complete collapse of Afghanistan.

According to a statement released by Pelosi's office, Biden "should be commended" as Afghanistan falls into the hands of the terrorist regime.

"The President is to be commended for the clarity of purpose of his statement on Afghanistan and the actions he has taken," Pelosi said in a statement.
aginresearch
AG
This is the red line that the Biden administration could not afford to happen and had been trying to prevent. If dead Americans end up on broadcast TV then I have no idea what happens politically at that point.
black_ice
aginresearch said:

This is the red line that the Biden administration could not afford to happen and had been trying to prevent. If dead Americans end up on broadcast TV then I have no idea what happens politically at that point.

All heil Harris. Sadly.
BAP Enthusiast
P.U.T.U said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

AggieKeith15 said:

Taliaban and ISIS are essentially the same people wearing a different uniform for their different shift of work that day.

I would not be surprised if Taliban planned the attack themselves, or at the very least told ISIS when and where the attack should take place.

ISIS was a creation of Western intelligence agencies like the CIA, Mossad, etc. The Taliban are completely separate and independent. As far as I know, these groups do not get along, at all.
The first part is true, the second part is way off. They have the same puppet master, when it comes to attacking the west they work together.

The Taliban Twitter accounts are all saying this was ISIS. They most definitely are not working together at all. The Taliban are more equivalent to Islamic Nationalists than anything else at this point. They appear to have at least learned that lesson.

I mean hell they are inviting cryptocurrencies into the country. Why would they do any of this?
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
The problem is Islam.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.