It's about to get bad in Afghanistan.

67,710 Views | 619 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by will25u
Ernest Tucker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Central Committee said:

Dan Scott said:

Taliban is going to do nothing to Americans. They've waited 20 years for us to leave. They can't be stupid enough to attack us as we are leaving.

Most nave statement in this forum. These people have been killing and trying to kill American soldiers any way possible for 20 years. We defeated them on the battlefield and had them living in caves for decades.

They will kill any Americans they can for revenge.

I don't think so, there will be no spiraling out of control on this. Things are in control and have been. An army of 300K doesn't just melt away. This is chess and the pieces have been played. Taliban will not jack this up.

Taliban: get Afghanistan
Iran: get hands on US equipment as afghan army escapes there.
China: Access to rare earth. Humiliated US
Russia: Humiliated US
Biden: gets more refugees. Keeps whatever hunter crap under wraps for satisfying blackmail (Russia/china)

And all of it to come #unexpectedly
Who?mikejones!
We should be blowing up every vehicle heading towards Iran or pakistan.
chickencoupe16
AG
aTmAg said:

Erase that, if you don't mind. Just in case.
As smart as I am and as cool as this would be, if the thought hasn't crossed the Taliban's minds, then they are dumber than I thought. Being that we've spent the last 20 years killing the dumb ones, I don't think I'm spoiling national secrets.
aTmAg
AG
If you aren't going to erase it then please erase your quote of my response to you.
sanangelo
AG
chickencoupe16 said:

Here's an idea that is likely a pipe dream, but... What if we left GPS trackers in every prime piece of equipment let behind. The ones that we know the Taliban won't give away or sell. Then Operation Linebacker 3 commences.
Get real. Even if Biden et. al. were planners (which they are not), they DON'T CARE! They want you demoralized over this. This is all part of the Great Reset.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
FriscoKid
AG

Please tell me this is a photoshop.
YouBet
AG
FriscoKid said:

Please tell me this is a photoshop.
Can't be real but I hope it goes viral anyway and continues to destroy their credibility.
videoag98
AG
Its from Babylon Bee

https://babylonbee.com/news/cnn-praises-taliban-for-wearing-masks-during-attack
will25u
DannyDuberstein
AG
His presser answer where he literally said "I take full responsibility.....except Trump committed us to this" was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen
DannyDuberstein
AG
And now let me use my dead lawyer son whose service nor his natural cause death relate in any way as some sort of shield
WolfCall
AG
Quote:

DannyDubersteinIn reply to will25u 10:44aAG said:

His presser answer where he literally said "I take full responsibility.....except Trump committed us to this" was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen
Totally agree DQ. I wish someone on F16 would start a consolidated thread of Biden's pathetic debacles, fiascos, gaffes, imbroglios etc. Would be a mammoth task to capture Biden's ineptitude and impotency as a leader over the last 7 months.
You voted for this because you didn't like Mean Tweets?!
will25u
will25u
Things are going well in Afghanistan.

richardag
Has anyone determined how many U.S. citizens remain in Afghanistan?
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Eliminatus
AG
richardag said:

Fairly certain no one cares anymore. Being serious about that too.

Couple of my peers were semi joking about it the other day. The first time I've heard it brought up in weeks. It's just not real to the vast majority of Americans. It cycled the news for a couple of weeks and everyone just moved on.

To answer your question though, I tried digging up info a couple weeks ago on that very topic. Found absolutely nothing new. Just wildly conflicting reports at the turn of the year. Saw everything from 12 to 80 to a "couple hundred".

What an absolute disaster and then damn near cover up IMO.
richardag
Eliminatus said:

richardag said:

Couple of my peers were semi joking about it the other day. The first time I've heard it brought up in weeks. It's just not real to the vast majority of Americans. It cycled the news for a couple of weeks and everyone just moved on.

To answer your question though, I tried digging up info a couple weeks ago on that very topic. Found absolutely nothing new. Just wildly conflicting reports at the turn of the year. Saw everything from 12 to 80 to a "couple hundred".

When you say no one cares I believe that is primarily on the media. Plenty of people care but the facts about this disastrous decision by the administration has been buried by the press.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
fasthorse05
It was bad enough we had 13 Marines murdered, but can y'all imagine the whoopla if Trump were president when the father and children were scorched by our missile just to look like we "retaliated" against the folks who killed our marines.

I DO believe a lot of folks remember it, and haven't forgotten it. However, if you had a Jan. 6th type of news cycle for that fiasco, then a lot more would be aware.
Hate is how progressives sustain themselves. Without hate, introspection begins to slip into the progressive's consciousness, threatening the progressive with the truth: that their ideas and opinions are illogical, hypocritical, dangerous, and asinine.
This is backed by data.
YouBet
AG
will25u said:

Things are going well in Afghanistan.

I remember when this admin actually stated that they hoped and expected the Taliban would put women in their leadership.

Worst and most embarrassing President, cabinet, and staff ever.
Kenneth_2003
AG
Eliminatus said:

richardag said:

I'm inclined to lean towards it's not too many or else I think we'd be getting a lot of stories from somewhere. Even if it were FB/Twitter pleas from parents or spouses. One of those would by now have had to have gone viral.
Eliminatus
AG
Kenneth_2003 said:

Eliminatus said:

richardag said:

I'm inclined to lean towards it's not too many or else I think we'd be getting a lot of stories from somewhere. Even if it were FB/Twitter pleas from parents or spouses. One of those would by now have had to have gone viral.
Normally yes, but what happened after the last plane took off is something that I can only describe as active suppression of information and a conscious decision to get it off the MSM radar as quick as possible.

We did have a few go viral, including the birth of the child posthumous of one of the Marines who was killed and an outspoken mother on the topic. A beautiful mixed-race baby which would have been plastered everywhere if the President was an R, damning them to hell. No one can convince me otherwise. Other fathers and mothers and wives had their five minutes and were then hustled off the stage. As I get older, it is glaring obvious to me that the typical gold-fished memory of American Average Joe and Jane only care about what it is currently on the airwaves.

I don't think most Americans can appreciate a true information lockdown. It's unthinkable here since the government does not 100% control access. It's not about making videos, it's about controlling the access points. MUCH easier to do that. Look at historical Soviet Union, N.Korea, CCP, more than a few developing countries, and now Afghanistan.
BQ78
AG
Well people did trickle out during the fall. Remember the Afghan kids from the San Diego school? The last four of those kids left Kabul at the beginning of November.
will25u
It keeps getting worse and worse.

cbr
AG
Eliminatus said:

Kenneth_2003 said:

Eliminatus said:

richardag said:

Normally yes, but what happened after the last plane took off is something that I can only describe as active suppression of information and a conscious decision to get it off the MSM radar as quick as possible.

We did have a few go viral, including the birth of the child posthumous of one of the Marines who was killed and an outspoken mother on the topic. A beautiful mixed-race baby which would have been plastered everywhere if the President was an R, damning them to hell. No one can convince me otherwise. Other fathers and mothers and wives had their five minutes and were then hustled off the stage. As I get older, it is glaring obvious to me that the typical gold-fished memory of American Average Joe and Jane only care about what it is currently on the airwaves.

I don't think most Americans can appreciate a true information lockdown. It's unthinkable here since the government does not 100% control access. It's not about making videos, it's about controlling the access points. MUCH easier to do that. Look at historical Soviet Union, N.Korea, CCP, more than a few developing countries, and now Afghanistan.
What are you talking about? We tipped over 98% information lockdown in the last 5 years. The same people running our government run ALL big media and big tech. The only free information left is whatever they allow to dribble out of obscure websites or ham freaking radio.
will25u
This will be the first time I have typed this.....

FJB!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.