It's about to get bad in Afghanistan.

67,785 Views | 619 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by will25u
Squadron7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
will25u said:

Well, he looks the part anyway.

And who can believe that our beloved intel agencies who totally nailed Trump's Russia! Russie! Russia! Collusion and the Pee Tape thing would so totally whiff on this?

I'm shocked. Shocked, I say!
Yukon Cornelius
AG
You think the C in C will nominate someone better? They are concerned about turning the military gay than into a killing force.
FriscoKid
AG

According to Pelosi, Biden is doing a great job. This is a clown living in a clown world.
Squadron7
AG
FriscoKid said:

According to Pelosi, Biden is doing a great job. This is a clown living in a clown world.

She's concerned. Just like our resident moderates.
FriscoKid
AG
p_bubel
[url=https://politicalwire.com/2021/08/15/this-is-not-saigon/][/url]
Quote:

'THIS IS NOT SAIGON:' "Said Reuters foreign correspondent Idrees Ali: 'Secretary Blinken is correct. The airlift from Saigon did not happen until two years after a peace deal was signed. The evacuation from Kabul is happening with two weeks still left under Biden's own timeline for an end to the mission.'"
metrag06
AG
That's a CH-46 Sea Knight, not a Chinook. Last ones were retired in 2015 by USMC so probably not a current image.
maroonblood
AG
I've been watching coverage on Fox news all morning. For those who still have the stomach to tune into shows like Meet the Press (I don't anymore) are they covering this? If so, what are they saying - what's the spin. I assume - Trump's fault in some way shape or form since he wanted the troops out. The difference of course is that he would have had a plan to do it peacefully. Biden and those who control him are a disgrace.
Good Poster
AG
I feel like I say this on a weekly basis but Biden must resign.
akaggie05
AG
maroonblood said:

I've been watching coverage on Fox news all morning. For those who still have the stomach to tune into shows like Meet the Press (I don't anymore) are they covering this? If so, what are they saying - what's the spin. I assume - Trump's fault in some way shape or form since he wanted the troops out. The difference of course is that he would have had a plan to do it peacefully. Biden and those who control him are a disgrace.

Face the Nation was on in the background in my kitchen this morning. This got some coverage, but honestly the earthquake in Haiti got more coverage. Freaking unbelievable.
Good Poster
AG

Ag In Ok
AG
Squadron7 said:

Milley must go.

He should get busted down to 2LT and kicked out of the army. Yesterday. Don't know who the president is but he done ****ed up if support is still in transit. We have Diego Garcia, an island off Oman and the whole damn blue water around the world. No excuse not to have said we planned for everything and we are now rolling in transports that lifted off last night from the east coast.

As for the flag, though it should be folded up and returned home by the ambassador, i think Biden is saying by burning it we will NEVER come back. Just my .02
Rockdoc
AG
I asked this on another thread but it got deleted. Who exactly is in the situation room in the White House overseeing things? With Bin Laden we knew immediately. Just like to know.
Ag In Ok
AG
Rockdoc said:

I asked this on another thread but it got deleted. Who exactly is in the situation room in the White House overseeing things? With Bin Laden we knew immediately. Just like to know.

Secdef, blinken, various mid levels likely. I am more interested in what's going on in the pentagon and down in florida.

Still surprised (though in don't know details) why we don't have a train of 141s and b52s in route.
Keegan99
AG
zoneag
Keegan99 said:

These people, and their supporters are the weak men that create hard times, and we're seeing it play out right in front of us. I'm not sure what is in store for this country, but it is not going to be good.
Good Poster
AG
What if we just cancel the Taliban by digging up their old tweets?
Good Poster
AG

Ummm. No masks?
hbtheduce
AG
They are gonna throw thousands of women into sexual slavery and white liberal women are gonna cheer.
Good Poster
AG
hbtheduce
AG
Looks fake as ****
Love Gun
Good Poster said:

Ummm. No masks?

No masks, but they are carrying US military rifles and optics so there's that.
Good Poster
AG

Squadron7
AG
hbtheduce said:

Looks fake as ****

Perhaps...but if there isn't one there it is only because they didn't have one on hand.
lil99chris
AG
YouBet
AG
FriscoKid said:

It's Clown Inception.

Milley needs to be court martialed and Biden should be impeached over this.
Not a Bot
AG
Milley was against the drawdown in the first place. He advised against September 11 withdrawal. Biden rejected the advice he got from his military guys. He wanted a symbolic withdrawal.
YouBet
AG
Captain Positivity said:

Milley was against the drawdown in the first place. He advised against September 11 withdrawal. Biden rejected the advice he got from his military guys. He wanted a symbolic withdrawal.
He's done enough gaslighting against white people he should still be removed.
Not a Bot
AG
I agree with you there.
Good Poster
AG

Central Committee
AG
Dan Scott said:

Taliban is going to do nothing to Americans. They've waited 20 years for us to leave. They can't be stupid enough to attack us as we are leaving.

Most nave statement in this forum. These people have been killing and trying to kill American soldiers any way possible for 20 years. We defeated them on the battlefield and had them living in caves for decades.

They will kill any Americans they can for revenge.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
will25u
black_ice
Central Committee said:

Dan Scott said:

Taliban is going to do nothing to Americans. They've waited 20 years for us to leave. They can't be stupid enough to attack us as we are leaving.

Most nave statement in this forum. These people have been killing and trying to kill American soldiers any way possible for 20 years. We defeated them on the battlefield and had them living in caves for decades.

They will kill any Americans they can for revenge.

Then why haven't they attacked the airport and slaughtered everyone there?
chickencoupe16
AG
Here's an idea that is likely a pipe dream, but... What if we left GPS trackers in every prime piece of equipment let behind. The ones that we know the Taliban won't give away or sell. Then Operation Linebacker 3 commences.

I know, it's a dream but it's better than reality, so I'd like to dream it for a moment longer.
aTmAg
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.