It's about to get bad in Afghanistan.

67,762 Views | 619 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by will25u
Raiderjay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would hope there is not a fight but I expect this is a firebox situation in the dark, Taliban everywhere, I don't expect they have the best command and control communication so it would not take much to turn this into a fight.....
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
tremble
AG
C@LAg said:

the taliban is not going to attack our people.

they are hours from owning the entire country outright without having to entangle themselves with a US retaliation.

That's the smart play, we'll see if they acquiesce.
i is smart
AG
Some people in the government don't want me to own an AR, but the Taliban get attack helicopters.
***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
Seabreeze
Seabreeze
Seabreeze
Seabreeze
Seabreeze
Seabreeze
i is smart
AG

***Disclaimer***
My in-game comments should not be taken seriously, as I am not a coach. Additionally, unauthorized screenshotting and distribution of my comments is not only discouraged but also considered lame as hell.
C@LAg
Seabreeze said:

Ashraf Gone-ey
black_ice
Kabul has fallen
Ulrich
That escalated quickly.
C@LAg
IMO that lessens the risk of any real fighting in the capitol, which helps us with getting our people out.
Who?mikejones!
The taliban only has go get close enough to the airport to be a threat to traffic to shut it down. I dont know the distance that would be. One of you military people would need to chime in
C@LAg
I bet Biden acknowledges the new government before his morning toast cools tomorrow.
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
What an effing embarrassment

Hopefully we can get out without any casualties. That'd be awesome. No more American blood should be shed there.
Who?mikejones!

If the fall is accurate, might want to hold off unless directly threatened
C@LAg
Agthatbuilds said:

If the fall is accurate, might want to hold off unless directly threatened
yep. IF we did this, it was just another blunder of epic proportions.
TChaney
Who?mikejones!
Ulrich
My main worry is that the Taliban

(a) decides that for credibility internally and externally they need to defeat the American forces and kill/capture non-combatants

Or

(b) believes that they need hostages to prevent retaliation / US meddling

And

(c) in either case, doesn't think we have the stones to do anything about it.
Raiderjay
Biden's statements on Afghanistan would sink any republican president..: the media would be crucifying them now.
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Rockdoc
AG
Looks like we have to come to texags to get our news. Even our resident libs are under the bed (wearing their masks)
aezmvp
Ulrich said:

My main worry is that the Taliban

(a) decides that for credibility internally and externally they need to defeat the American forces and kill/capture non-combatants

Or

(b) believes that they need hostages to prevent retaliation / US meddling

And

(c) in either case, doesn't think we have the stones to do anything about it.

I would absolutely go for the hostages. It worked for Iran and it will work here. Iran also didnt have another major player backing them in hopes of provoking conflict. China will. Once China has their new, modern missile fields up theyll start moving.
Albatross Necklace
Dad Jokes said:

I move on Taiwan yesterday if I'm China.
Fortunately, its still Typhoon season in SCS, but expect that to happen come November
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

The taliban only has go get close enough to the airport to be a threat to traffic to shut it down. I dont know the distance that would be. One of you military people would need to chime in

The biggest problem is that since the city want evacuated, the Taliban will use them as shields.
Madman
AG
Albatross Necklace said:

Dad Jokes said:

I move on Taiwan yesterday if I'm China.
Fortunately, its still Typhoon season in SCS, but expect that to happen come November
The divine wind only works for Japan and even then only agains Mongolians.
Love Gun
Troutslime said:

Agthatbuilds said:

The biggest problem is that since the city want evacuated, the Taliban will use them as shields.

Not really. They have so much to gain in the PR world by surrounding us and "allowing" us to leave with or without hostilities.
TAMU1990
AG
Hostages would be very bad for Biden IF the DNC Media would actually report on it. Scumbags.
Seabreeze
C@LAg
TAMU1990 said:

Hostages would be very bad for Biden IF the DNC Media would actually report on it. Scumbags.
no. it would give his admin a position to act and appear tough, or that is how the media will portray it.

but he will also be the Diplomat and refuse to put us into another war.

WIN WIN as always for the commies.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Love Gun said:

Troutslime said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Not really. They have so much to gain in the PR world by surrounding us and "allowing" us to leave with or without hostilities.

They gain either way. Even a failed attack during our exit has value.

"See, we are so big we ran the Americans out with our might"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.