It's about to get bad in Afghanistan.

67,807 Views | 619 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by will25u
Clob94
How long do you want to ignore this user?
raiderjay said:

Why would we not carpet the roadways full of Taliban coming into Kabul until we get everyone out??? what the hell are we doing????
Agreed. We need some A10s to go brrrrrrrrrrrrr.
CowPieAndFries
normaleagle05 said:

This isn't the first botched pull out job by a Biden. And it won't be the last.

Also this:
https://www.amazon.com/Dont-underestimate-ability-things-T-

Shirt/dp/B08GLWG685&ved=2ahUKEwjUi7_uzK_yAhXLW80KHT7SCW4QFnoECC0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw2npplizatUQ2WOrqn0LQVt

When you talk about bad pullouts Hunter Bidon comes to mind.
Formerly CowPieAndFries
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
Raiderjay
exactly.....we don't need to fight their war but we sure as hell should have had a better plan for getting our people out...Now we send troops back into a hot zone trying to evacuate civilians........
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
TChaney
zoneag

Don't worry guys, this fierce warfighter is on the case!
TChaney
Do you think they will have time to get the pride flag from the embassy before they evacuate?
Raiderjay
and the black lives matter flag......
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
Central Committee
AG
Bubblez said:

It's foolish to think we can resolve other country's civil conflicts.
?????

I have not seen any posts here that say we should permanently occupy Afghanistan. But Biden and his work Pentagon commanders have screwed up this withdrawal every way possible. Now we have thousands of American lives at extreme risk because the Biden/Heels-Up administration knows nothing about foreign policy. You have leftist TikTok kids and woke generals running this show because they were put in charge by the most inept administration since Jimmy Carter.

There have been numerous Soros bots on this site today blaming everything on Trump. Well, Biden has been VOTUS for 8 months now, and he owns this disaster. He owns the fact that thousands of Afghanis and their families who helped the U.S. and allies will now be tortured and slaughtered by the Taliban because he withdrew too quickly to take care of them. He believed (incredibly), that the Taliban would allow for a gradual, orderly withdrawal. They want to kill as many Americans as they can.

The media will dutifully cover for Veggie Joe to minimize the fallout, but this is a massive failure by the children in charge in Washington.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
Raiderjay
So are we sending only woke Marines or are they letting right wing extremists go too???
Who?mikejones!
tremble
AG
Heads need to roll at the Pentagon and SecDef should resign. It's absolutely unacceptable to have an intelligence and planning failure on this scale.
C@LAg

anyone check on AOC? I know she is cowering in a building thousands of miles away from this insurrection, but IS SHE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C@LAg
tremble said:

Heads need to roll at the Pentagon and SecDef should resign. It's absolutely unacceptable to have an intelligence and planning failure on this scale.
Biden needs to resign if a single US citizen dies.
Raiderjay
Gob bless our troops, heading into a sh@t show......
Not a Bot
AG
From a logistics perspective, how many troops/people can these planes hold? How many packed flights are we talking to get people out of there?
FriscoKid
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Great. Neither the US nor Afghanistan have a president now.
Not a Bot
AG
There were helicopters seen around the presidential compound. Looks like a US evacuation is a good bet.
zoneag
tremble said:

Sadly they'll likely get commended for this. This regime, its supporters, and whoever is behind Biden's earpiece is likely immensely pleased with the humiliation of our military. Diminishing American power has been a goal of Democrats for some time now.
Raiderjay
I would be more interested in getting our own civilians out of there before their incompetent president......
C@LAg
One Congressional Gold Medal for the Sec of Def, coming right up.

.liblogic
Raiderjay
Oh his team and the media will definitely spin this as a great victory for Biden having to clean up another Trump mess......
Not a Bot
AG
raiderjay said:

I would be more interested in getting our own civilians out of there before their incompetent president......

If I'm not mistaken I think he's actually a US citizen.
Central Committee
AG
We need to have our bombers dropping an epic amount of ordinance on the roads and highways going into Kabul. To quote some other posters above, we need to turn those roads into Iraq-like roads of death.

That tells you how unprepared Biden and Heels-Up and their woke general have been. They should have been prepared for these contingencies. The fact that they are not already flying sorties over the country tells you how badly they have misjudged the situation.

We have children in charge at the White House, and China and Russia are sitting back laughing at us.
We may not always get what we want. We may not always get what we need. Just so we don't get what we deserve.
UTExan
FriscoKid said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Great. Neither the US nor Afghanistan have a president now.

Well, at least he was in the presidential palace and not vacationing in Delaware.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
C@LAg
Captain Positivity said:

raiderjay said:

If I'm not mistaken I think he's actually a US citizen.
nope. renounced it.

in 2009.
Who?mikejones!
raiderjay said:

Oh his team and the media will definitely spin this as a great victory for Biden having to clean up another Trump mess......

You're about to have 5000 us soldiers surrounded with the only exit via air.

Either, the taliban allows them to leave and wins a massive pr battle

Or

We fight it out until we can get out

I don't see any other options. Many accounts have the taliban within 20km. We acted too late.

How on the world will the media spin it as a good thing?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Am I the only one that has lost all facets of trust with any arm of the government? We are a complete **** show and nobody is talking to us.
C@LAg
the taliban is not going to attack our people.

they are hours from owning the entire country outright without having to entangle themselves with a US retaliation.

Malachi Constant
AG
Hope all the Americans can get out
Funky Winkerbean
AG
C@LAg said:

they are hours from owning the entire country outright without having to entangle themselves with a US retaliation.

You assume they are reasonable
Who?mikejones!
I'm not so sure. It would be the smart play
Not a Bot
AG
C@LAg said:

I'm hoping they aren't dumb enough to try to encircle and take the airport before we are out. That's the only recipe for bipartisan support for a massive response. Not to mention the UK, Canada, and other NATO countries are also evacuating in a similar manner. Let's hope they aren't dumb enough.

Not a Bot
AG
Biden reportedly told the Taliban not to mess with our troops, or else. We will see.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.