It's about to get bad in Afghanistan.

67,764 Views | 619 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by will25u
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Russia? China+Russia would suck pretty bad for everyone else.

I dont know if there's an actual chance of that ever happening.
rwtxag83
AG
Amateur hour on Pennsylvania Avenue.

The US and our allies will pay a heavy price in the future for this.
Greater love hath no man than this....
PrincessButtercup
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

not sure if this is accurate
Harry Stone
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

JFK - Bay of Pigs

LBJ - Tet, Viet Nam

Carter - Iran Hostages, Oil Embargo

Clinton - Blackhawk Down

Obama/Hillary - Benghazi (among others), Arab Summer

Biden - Afghanistan., Hong Kong, among others.

you forgot the other lib president---9/11
Who?mikejones!
YouBet
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

They just executed one of their largest joint military training exercises ever a week or two ago.
Old Army Ghost
Harry Stone
AG
you knew this was coming after the election.
The Fall Guy
AG
We had a chance to leave in May. The Taliban were sitting still. They wanted this to show the US and the senile president what they could do and embarass us.

But Dhead Biden wanted a ceremonial exit on Sept 11th. F BIDEN!!
Sully Dog
YouBet said:

Agthatbuilds said:

They just executed one of their largest joint military training exercises ever a week or two ago.
?
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
aginlakeway
AG
Harry Stone said:

you knew this was coming after the election.

Yep. But that's just a coincidence since it's Trump's fault.
Sully Dog
The Fall Guy said:

We had a chance to leave in May. The Taliban were sitting still. They wanted this to show the US and the senile president what they could do and embarass us.

But Dhead Biden wanted a ceremonial exit on Sept 11th. F BIDEN!!
We should have withdrawn in the middle of Winter when the Taliban was shut down by snow and mountain passess
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
Who?mikejones!
Another thing here: could russia see our pathetic strategies and weak leadership and decide it's time to take Ukraine?
Irish 2.0
Agthatbuilds said:

Another thing here: could russia see our pathetic strategies and weak leadership and decide it's time to take Ukraine?

Ukraine, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are all screwed. Biden's weakness and ineptitude had given Putin and Xi the green light to expedite their visions
sanangelo
AG
I hope General Milley doesn't let the raging white supremacists embedded in the military make the same rapid advance on his tepid army. And hopefully Biden's flight suits made for pregnant women will help get more pregnant women to the front lines and stop this ASAP....
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
thirdcoast
AG
We know liberalism is a mental illness, but here is more proof.....

lb3
AG
Nm
neAGle96
AG
I thought I read a few months ago China was interested in Afghanistan for the Lithium supply.

Biden is likely doing what his handlers ordered, which they knew would create chaos. It wouldn't surprise me if red army swoops to stabilize Afghanistan and begin pillaging the country's natural resources
richardag
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Trump wanted to pull out of Afganistan, but the rumor was 'they wouldn't let him.' Whoever 'they' is.

If they wanted to 'get' Trump so bad, why didn't they let him do it on his watch?

You knew it was gonna go bad.
Don't know about the rumor "they wouldn't let him", however the fault lies irrefutably, undeniably on whoever decided to pull out our troops in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT WHILE NOT INFORMING THE Afghanistan officials basically hanging them out to dry.

Yes President Trump wanted to get the hell out of an endless war in Afghanistan, but the collapse is happening now due to the current incoherent babbling President and new military hierarchy that is incompetent.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
TAMU1990
AG
eric76 said:

Nitro Power said:

But...no mean tweets...no matter the cost ...right Libs / CM's?
I was going to not say anything, but then I saw this.

You really have a lot of NERVE to post that when Trump was working to pull our troops out of Afhanistan no matter what the cost and even ended up with a so-called peace treaty between the US and the Taliban that anyone with any brains knew they would never keep.

Trump, not Biden, put all this in motion. As usual, Trump is working hard to shift the blame to someone else.

Biden is a POS, but this failure is squarely on Trump, not Biden.
Nope, Biden is president today.
dmart90
AG
Nitro Power said:

eric76 said:

Nitro Power said:

You really have a lot of NERVE to post that when Trump was working to pull our troops out of Afhanistan no matter what the cost and even ended up with a so-called peace treaty between the US and the Taliban that anyone with any brains knew they would never keep.

Trump, not Biden, put all this in motion. As usual, Trump is working hard to shift the blame to someone else.

Trump bad, Biden good

Trump wasn't spineless, that's why there wasn't a great deal of international conflict. Biden...the whole world knows he's weak and that US priorities are screwed up across the board.

Meh. Biden, Trump, and many presidents and congress critters get to share in the blame for this disaster.
fixer
Out of all the blunders in Afghanistan and GWOT, Biden's blunder here is easily the dumbest and worse--exceedingly dangerous.
Bunk Moreland
Agree. It was always going to be bad to some degree. Trump rightly set the plan in motion to get us out of the forever war. Who knows how differently it would have looked had his team ultimately been the ones who organized it vs the Biden team.

Biden delaying it until end of summer/close to the 9/11 anniversary for an attempted political moment only gave the Taliban more time to prepare for what is turning into a disastrous situation.
TAMU1990
AG
pagerman @ work said:

The only thing that matters vis-a-vis Afghanistan is that the Marines that were/are being sent there have the correct breakdown of gays, trans, women and minorities so that all those risking their lives because this administration can't plan their way out of a paper bag "look like America".

I hate the thought that white privilege would cause insufficient numbers of various historically oppressed marginalized groups to be underrepresented in this giant goat rope.
Unfortunate, but true
dmart90
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

Agree. It was always going to be bad to some degree. Trump rightly set the plan in motion to get us out of the forever war. Who knows how differently it would have looked had his team ultimately been the ones who organized it vs the Biden team.

Biden delaying it until end of summer/close to the 9/11 anniversary for an attempted political moment only gave the Taliban more time to prepare for what is turning into a disastrous situation.

Agreed
StonewallAggieDEFENSE
Harry Stone said:

DallasAg 94 said:

JFK - Bay of Pigs

LBJ - Tet, Viet Nam

Carter - Iran Hostages, Oil Embargo

Clinton - Blackhawk Down

Obama/Hillary - Benghazi (among others), Arab Summer

Biden - Afghanistan., Hong Kong, among others.

you forgot the other lib president---9/11

Let's not forget the Truman b**ch who got us into Vietnam ( then indo China) in the first place by committing our tax $ in 1950 to the French to give up over there.
geoag58
AG
eric76 said:

Nitro Power said:

I put Trump last on those who to blame who actually had the ability to do anything about the tragedy unfolding before our eyes

Here's my list.

1. Dick Cheney who used his connections with the Military Industrial Complex to line his pockets and his buddies pockets, using the young fighting men of our country as pawns in the process.
If we were going after bin laden we should have limited the scope to that and that alone.
I admit I was wrong at the time about Colin Powell and his quote "If you break it you own it".
But Cheney was in charge at the beginning of all this.

2. George W. Bush the idiot who listened to Cheney.

3a. Joe xiden is here because he is in charge and was in charge at the time the outcome could have been different. Biden refused to leave air power and a rapid deployment strike force to cover our rear and to keep the taliban at bay while we destroyed military assets we didn't want to fall into the talibans hands and extricated our allies and our people.

3b. Barry Obama is here because as sneaky corrupt as he is he probably figured out how to line his pockets and his buddies pockets with cash from military spending. I mean really what other excuse can you have for being in the middle of this crap for eight years and not doing a damn thing about getting our soldiers out.

4. The dimtard leadership during President Trumps administration and the msm.
This is a no brainer, never in our country's history has a President been subjected to the constant lie based harassment that President Trump was made to endure.

5. The 81 million. What the **** were you idiots thinking. Go right now, look in the mirror and say to yourself "I am a ****ing idiot". And don't stop saying it until every single American and American ally is out of country.

99. Donald Trump is here at 99 because he gets an incomplete. Given his brilliant and courageous decision to lob 59 missiles over Russians heads at a Syrian airport to make a very good point about the risk of using chemical weapons in a war zone.
And later taking out an Iranian named Soleimani.

He had stated his goal was to end our involvement in Afghanistan and given the examples I gave I would have expected a much better strategic retreat than the CF we are witnessing.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
YouBet
AG
Sully Dog said:

YouBet said:

Agthatbuilds said:

?
First link that popped up but there are numerous media orgs out there that reported it:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/8/10/china-and-russia-hold-large-scale-joint-military-drills
samurai_science
Cassius said:

So our woke military and Biden are about to be humiliated? WGAS
pdc093
I made the mistake of watching this yesterday.
I am still sick to my stomach.
All I can picture is my 12 year old grandchild being ripped out of the arms of my DIL.
This one's going to stay with me.

richardag
Bunk Moreland said:

. . . . . . . . . . .
This is a true and honest assessment, we will never know had President Trump remained in office what would occur.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
MooreTrucker
AG
Cassius said:

So our woke military and Biden are about to be humiliated? WGAS
WGAS?!?!?! What about all the not-woke civilians that are stuck over there just doing their jobs and trying to get evac'ed?

I bet they GAS.
GarryowenAg
AG
To clarify what others were asking earlier about military forces en route or on the ground, the army activated the GRF (Global Reaction Force) which rotates between airborne brigades. There's more stuff coming down the pike that may (or may not) be publicized.

(Note: none of this is sensitive info, so don't complain about OPSEC.)
geoag58
AG
pdc093 said:

I made the mistake of watching this yesterday.
I am still sick to my stomach.
All I can picture is my 12 year old grandchild being ripped out of the arms of my DIL.
This one's going to stay with me.

If as the video claims women picked up arms to fight the taliban they have proven themselves to be the very ineffective fighters I thought they would be.
Afghanistan will have to decide to take back their country or live under the consequences. Not our business to tell them how to live.

Marxism is threatening our country. In our fight against this takeover attempt we need to be prepared to make the taliban look like
a pile of charmin if the marxists continue to push further.
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
thirdcoast
AG

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.