Alex Jones Was Right Again - Baby Organ Harvesting (Warning: Language)

8,606 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by mazag08
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

OaklandAg06
AG
Alex Jones is a GD national treasure. And with all the wild things he says, it is scary that he is right way more often than he should be.
PA24
AG
What a evil nation we have become.
snowdog90
PA24 said:

Tip of the iceberg, sadly.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
PA24 said:

This is horrific. No words.
fightingfarmer09
The 2019 Joe Rogan and Alex Jones podcast is legendary.

I'm shocked how much truth Alex Jones actually speaks.
Marcus Brutus
Libs don't care. They would double down on funding if they could.
samurai_science
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/*****-facial_n_5b02df5be4b0463cdba4a6fa

Last week, Sandra Bullock appeared on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and revealed that she and Cate Blanchett are fans of what they've dubbed the "***** facial." We'll admit, it sounds more X-rated than luxurious.

The treatment involves the use of something called epidermal growth factors, or EGF for short, which are derived from stem cells taken from the discarded foreskins of newborn babies in Korea.

Dead babies are big business, just like the vaccines.
Kvetch
AG
If this world were just, every person that supports/perpetrates the murder of the unborn would be locked in a cell and the key would be thrown away.
Skillet Shot
https://www.lifenews.com/2021/08/05/university-admits-harvesting-kidneys-from-unborn-babies-while-their-hearts-are-still-beating/

Link, this is awful stuff
Skillet Shot

Quote:

The Center for Medical Progress explained:

Ischemia starts when the organ (the kidneys primarily in Pitt's GUDMAP project) is cut off from blood circulation. The NIH defines ischemia as "lack of blood supply to a part of the body." The University states the fetal organs do not undergo ischemialose their blood supplyuntil "after the tissue collection procedure". This means the organs are still receiving blood supply from the fetal heartbeat during the "tissue collection".

Quote:

The Center for Medical Progress and Judicial Watch also noted that the University of Pittsburgh boasted about offering "rapid access to very high quality tissue," including the freshness of the aborted babies' body parts.

In the documents:

Pitt states that it records the "warm ischemic time on our samples and take steps to keep it at a minimum to ensure the highest quality biological specimens." [The "warm ischemic time" refers to the amount of time an organ remains at body temperature after blood supply has been cut off. Warm ischemic time differs from cold ischemic time which refers to amount of time the organ is chilled. Pitt's statement suggests the time between the abortion and collection is minimal.]

Quote:

The university has been using Americans' tax dollars to pay for its "tissue hub" for aborted baby body parts for years. According to the documents, the University of Pittsburgh requested $3.2 million over a five-year period in 2015, and it has received at least $2.7 million so far.

One of the experiments that may have been funded with that money involved scalping five-month aborted babies and then implanting their scalps onto rodents.

Decay
AG
Kvetch said:

If this world were just, every person that supports/perpetrates the murder of the unborn would be locked in a cell and the key would be thrown away.
Keep the key and let them out after their trial. You can't execute them in the cells.
Nitro Power
AG
To hell...with all of them and anyone who thinks this is okay
WestTexasAg04
AG

txagbear
If and "may have been" Solid journalism
PA24
AG
Strengthens my faith in God's word is in the Holy Bible as it tells us the world is of the flesh and belongs to Satan.
Nitro Power
AG
txagbear said:

I stand by what I said but this dumbass isn't worth it
txagbear
Nitro Power said:

txagbear said:

You are a sick ****
Internet tough guy! Watch out
Nitro Power
AG
txagbear said:

Nitro Power said:

txagbear said:

You are a sick ****
As you say that behind a computer screen

But how is stating facts "internet tough guy talk"
WestTexasAg04
AG
HarryJ33tamu
Kvetch said:

I agree but they will be judged by their maker one day and that's all that matters really.
Joe Boudain
Kill them. All of them. And anyone who knew
snowdog90
txagbear said:

Nitro Power said:

txagbear said:

You are a sick ****

txagbear said:

The fact that you can come on this thread and post what you posted makes you a sick ****.

They are delivering babies for the sole purpose of killing them while harvesting their organs. This is Matrix type *****

And you don't care.
Cannew
AG
Was typing a reply but want to stay off watchlistsI'll just say these monster need lessons in kinetic energy
TXAGFAN
AG
You are familiar with circumcision? It's a completely unnecessary cosmetic procedure performed on live infants, the byproduct is discarded foreskin.
Aggie521
AG
This whole thread makes me sick to my stomach.
Nitro Power
AG
TXAGFAN said:

You are familiar with circumcision? It's a completely unnecessary cosmetic procedure performed on live infants, the byproduct is discarded foreskin.
Clueless per usual
agcrock2005
AG
Skillet Shot said:

https://www.lifenews.com/2021/08/05/university-admits-harvesting-kidneys-from-unborn-babies-while-their-hearts-are-still-beating/

Link, this is awful stuff
Indeed...disgusting people that I do believe will take a trip to hell.
PneumAg
"Murdered babies. My favorite. Let's give them more funding."

-Democrats
TXAGFAN
AG
Nitro Power said:

TXAGFAN said:

Clueless per usual
No, I'm not. If you want to be angry about the initial subject in OP then ok, but if you think Sandra Bullock went on national TV and told the world she gets facials with aborted fetus tissue you'd be an idiot.
Kvetch
AG
TXAGFAN said:

Nitro Power said:

TXAGFAN said:

Clueless per usual
No, I'm not. If you want to be angry about the initial subject in OP then ok, but if you think Sandra Bullock went on national TV and told the world she gets facials with aborted fetus tissue you'd be an idiot.

Well, in his defense it's almost as crazy to go on TV and say you get foreskin facials if any origin.
TXAGFAN
AG
Kvetch said:

TXAGFAN said:

Nitro Power said:

TXAGFAN said:

Clueless per usual

Well, in his defense it's almost as crazy to go on TV and say you get foreskin facials if any origin.
Well that we agree on, just don't think it's necessary to make **** up.
Marcus Brutus
txagbear said:

Nitro Power said:

txagbear said:

You are a sick ****

Satan's minion. Watch out.
thirdcoast
AG
How ironic is it that most harcore liberals don't donate organs because they dont trust they will be resuscitated by doctors. Yet, they have no problem with late term abortion and completely write off baby organ harvesting as wild conspiracy.

Perhaps their mom should be able to decide if they should be resuscitated, regardless of donor status.
fixer
I lost count of the number of times an Alex Jones theory turned up factual.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.