Univ Of Michigan + Michigan State Will Require COVID19 Vaccines

2,953 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TxTarpon
LOYAL AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yesterday said:

LOYAL AG said:

So they're adding this to the laundry list of other vaccines they require? I get the concern about taking it but from their perspective this is just another vaccine. Why is this surprising?

Because it's not FDA approved and only 6 months old? We don't have 50 years and billions of people to judge this vaccine like Polio.
41 blue stars for something that doesn't move the needle even a little. This board is predictable if nothing else. I asked why this is surprising from THEIR perspective, not yours or mine. I understand completely but these guys are bureaucrats. Worse than that they're bureaucrats in a blue state. Worst of all they're higher education bureaucrats in a blue state. They are predisposed to accept whatever .gov feeds and not question any of it. That's who they are. Frankly it would be significantly more surprising had either of those schools said they weren't going to require it. In their minds this vaccine is just like all the others.
annie88
AG
Messed up and so wrong.

How did Michigan turn into such a bastion of liberal idiots and stupidity? You would think you'd have to be pretty tough to live up there with their winter's.
TxTarpon
And then Ohio....
What COVID-19 guidelines can you expect on Ohio's college campuses this fall?
Vaccines encouraged, but not required.

Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin System to offer vaccinated students $7K scholarships

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Ags4DaWin
TxTarpon said:

Moderna has a modular MRNA model that has been around since 2005.
It is not necessarily old, but it is not necessarily new either.
Yeah, that polio vaccine research in the 1930s and 1950s left a trail of carnage.

show me the successful trials and what vaccines have been successfully and safely created with this tech since 2005.

go on.
TxTarpon

Quote:

show me the successful trials and what vaccines have been successfully and safely created with this tech since 2005.

go on.
An mRNA Vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 - Preliminary Report

Biotech Unicorn Moderna's Vaccine Performs Well in First Human Trial

You can use the google machine to find more.

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.