Univ Of Michigan + Michigan State Will Require COVID19 Vaccines

2,947 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by TxTarpon
TxTarpon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What?
Drinking Flint style water does not make you immune?

How will this shake up the Big 10?

[url=https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/michigan/articles/2021-07-30/university-of-michigan-will-require-covid-19-vaccination][/url]
Quote:

University of Michigan Will Require COVID-19 Vaccination
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) The University of Michigan is requiring all students, faculty and staff at its three Michigan campuses to be vaccinated against COVID-19 by the start of the fall semester.

University President Mark Schissel said in a letter Friday that the action was being taken due to the spread of the more infectious delta variant.

[url=https://www.freep.com/story/news/2021/07/30/michigan-state-university-require-vaccines-fall/5434683001/][/url]
Quote:

Michigan State University to require vaccines, masks as delta variant looms
EAST LANSING Michigan State University will require COVID-19 vaccines and masks indoors when the fall semester begins September 1.

President Samuel Stanley Jr. announced Friday that all students, staff and faculty must be fully vaccinated by Aug. 31 if they plan to be on campus this fall, with a few religious and medical exemptions.

He also said masks will be required in all campus buildings beginning Aug. 1 and "for at least the first weeks of the fall semester."

----------------------------------
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

A man with experience is not at the mercy of another man with an opinion.
C@LAg
Guess I need to find a new University for this fall...
LOYAL AG
AG
So they're adding this to the laundry list of other vaccines they require? I get the concern about taking it but from their perspective this is just another vaccine. Why is this surprising?
Yesterday
AG
LOYAL AG said:

So they're adding this to the laundry list of other vaccines they require? I get the concern about taking it but from their perspective this is just another vaccine. Why is this surprising?

Because it's not FDA approved and only 6 months old? We don't have 50 years and billions of people to judge this vaccine like Polio.
HarryJ33tamu
Me: Sorry my religion doesn't allow me to be vaccinated

School: And what religion is that?

Me: Thats a very personal question. I don't believe I want to share that information with you.
HarryJ33tamu
Yesterday said:

LOYAL AG said:

Because it's not FDA approved and only 6 months old? We don't have 50 years and billions of people to judge this vaccine like Polio.
An L of an Ag
AG
Bad Leadership and NOT Legendary.
TxTarpon
Moderna has a modular MRNA model that has been around since 2005.
It is not necessarily old, but it is not necessarily new either.
Yeah, that polio vaccine research in the 1930s and 1950s left a trail of carnage.
Texans make the best songwriters because they are the best liars.-Rodney Crowell

We will never give up our guns Steve, we don't care if there is a mass shooting every day of the week.
-BarronVonAwesome

PA24
AG
TxTarpon said:

Yeah, that polio vaccine research in the 1930s and 1950s left a trail of carnage.

You can't find that trail because the trials were done in Africa.

I am literally shocked on how easy the Democrats are dividing the Republican Party with using such a lame virus.

Yesterday
AG
TxTarpon said:

I'm not anti vaccine. I think the Covid vaccine works for the most part but let's not lump it in with proven vaccines. And didn't the inventor of the polio vaccine kill one of his grandkids with it? Could be mistaken.
PA24
AG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2020/04/14/cutter-polio-vaccine-paralyzed-children-coronavirus/

While polio was the virus for the kids, chyna virus is for the old and weak.

Eliminatus
AG
Shhhh!!! No one tell TAMU this please! I am still a student there and we all just know that at least a few administrators would get squishy pants if they saw this.
PA24
AG
Eliminatus said:

Shhhh!!! No one tell TAMU this please! I am still a student there and we all just know that at least a few administrators would get squishy pants if they saw this.
State school, be thankful for Abbott
TxTarpon

Quote:

Grown up.
Not quite Alex Jones.
1930s it was in NY and Philly.
1955 US surgeon general questioned the vaccine trial safety and trials were halted. Turns out it there were bad vaccine batches.

-BarronVonAwesome

PA24
AG
TxTarpon said:

Quote:

Grown up.
Not quite Alex Jones.
1930s it was in NY and Philly.
1955 US surgeon general questioned the vaccine trial safety and trials were halted. Turns out it there were bad vaccine batches.

Liberals and BLM type folks have been telling me that for years so it has to be true. White man medicine used POC babies to save the white race.

Not Alex Jones type material.
TxTarpon
That was Dr. Alton Ochsner of New Orleans in 1955 (see suspension mentioned above)
There is a healthcare system named after him there.
Dr. Ochsner gave the bad vaccines mentioned above to his grandkids.
One died, the other was paralyzed because they were made with live type 1 polio.
Sort of like how the recent batch that made the news.

-BarronVonAwesome

BMX Bandit
HarryJ33tamu said:

Me: Sorry my religion doesn't allow me to be vaccinated

School: And what religion is that?

Me: Thats a very personal question. I don't believe I want to share that information with you.

School: good luck at your new school.
YouBet
AG
Will be interesting to see what happens with football now. If Michigans are doing this that means the Big10 will follow. And then what happens when they play OOC? They gonna pressure those schools to have the vaccine?

They tried to kill college football last year and then turned around last second to cheat Ohio State into the playoffs. F^ck the Big10.
TxTarpon
Exactly!
Remember, state governments own the football teams, their stadiums and their parking lots.
They need them to play and bring in needed cash.

-BarronVonAwesome

MouthBQ98
AG
The students have basically zero risk, vaccine or no.

This is kowtowing to the old leftist farts trying to indoctrinate them into full on radical progressivism and maybe just teach a few of them how to be engineers on the side.

If the faculty is unwilling to vaccinate, they should be more than educated enough to make that personal decision for themselves. With delta, " stopping the spread" is completely out the window. Will never happen. It's pretty much s decision now for WHEN you do catch it, will you be vaccinated or not.

In doing this they are doing Jack **** to protect students, who were at no elevated risk to begin with.
Big Al 1992
AG
How many college students did the Covid kill last year? Seriously has anyone asked and answered? If there had even been a few you'd think we would have heard about that non stop. I'm pro vax but for people who aren't at risk like college students, it should be a choice and it should not be mandated especially for zero scientific reason just because the admin is scared and gullible.
samurai_science
TxTarpon said:

Let me know when 5-10 years have passed
GiveEmHellBill
AG
Gonna be lots of religious converts in Michigan in the coming weeks:

Teslag
AG
samurai_texan said:

TxTarpon said:

Why 5-10 years?
Wabs
AG
LOYAL AG said:

It's not a vaccine

if-people-get-jabbed-after-watching-this-they-are-beyond-saving-3-mp4 (videopress.com)
BMX Bandit
Quote:

It's not a vaccine

Eyeroll.

I haven't gotten it, but yes it is in fact a vaccine
Muy
AG
The Stepford Governor of Michigan approves of this.
BigRobSA
Up next.... Superman and Wolverine compelled into getting the vaccine, as they're at a higher risk than College kids.
"The Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution was never designed to restrain the people. It was designed to restrain the government."
Wabs
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

It's not a vaccine

Eyeroll.

I haven't gotten it, but yes it is in fact a vaccine
Great! What info do you have to dispute what's in this video? I'd honestly be interested to hear.
chickencoupe16
AG
PA24 said:

Eliminatus said:

State school, be thankful for Abbott

As long as Wheels remembers what's good for his re-election. We'll probably have to have DeSantis ban Florida schools from requiring the vaccine before Abbott ponies up.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Wheels will roll over.
Prexys Moon
AG
Eliminatus said:

TxTarpon

Quote:

2005 + 10 years = 2015.

-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon
That is pretty dark.
Are you sure you are not from the DC Universe?

-BarronVonAwesome

TxTarpon
After he has 15 focus groups.

-BarronVonAwesome

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.