Biden Snaps on Doocy

4,501 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AquaAg1984
TexAgs91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
olib said:

Doocy should have asked him about the border. He blew it.
Or he should have asked if all this new virus paranoia is to position themselves to steal the next election as well
I identify as Ultra-MAGA
oldcrow91
AG
Meh. He sounds very on point for the current narrative they are running.
Not Coach Jimbo
I love the blame the unvaccinated excuse, yet the "new variant" seems to infect vaccinated and unvaxxed alike...

Seems like a scapegoat.
APHIS AG
But, but, 81 million votes!!!!
padreislandagfan
Old Army Ghost said:

padreislandagfan said:

goatchze said:

Is this why we quit labeling variants based on country of origin?

Because Delta came out of India. No amount of US vaccinations would have changed that.
The test people are getting can't distinguish what variant it is. Hell it can't distinguish if it's covid/flu/common cold.
Maybe the " delta" is just a cover for the fact that the jab doesn't work?

nope. you must have been reading xnn

Testing for an existing case of Covid-19 will not return a positive result due to a cold or flu.

As a result, we rate the claim that a common cold can cause a positive result for a Covid-19 test: FALSE.

How do so many people have the delta variant when the test does not distinguish between variants? Convenience?
AquaAg1984
AG
TresPuertas said:

this is a symptom of someone who's not used to being questioned.

which leads me to believe 1 of 2 things

1. his staff just makes decisions and tells him what he wants to hear and then just does their own thing

or (less likely)

2. he's surrounded by people who will not question a single decision he makes and enable all these idiotic ideas

either way, this guy and this admin are an utter clown show.
And his Tweet crew whom we will likely never know the IDs of but I would guess are a crew of 20-something Bernie and Warren supporters pumping out platitudes and nonsense - but with the MSM now being a propaganda arm it is the only message a lot of folks hear. The shame is most folks do not have time or care about hearing of political issues - and their source available - they get it from the MSM - via cable or local news in the morning or evening which is now controlled by one party. The MSM takeover is astounding and is the most dominant factor IMO behind the change and direction of this country.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.