Who is the worst member of "The Squad"?

2,434 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
johnnyblaze36
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've often said that AOC is the most dangerous person in the entire government imo because of her insane ideas and the fact that she's been so well received ever since ditching her apron. Her ability to connect with the uneducated youth through social media is remarkable.

But then I learned of Illhan Omar. That brother****er is as anti-American trash as it gets.

Then I watched a woman named Rashida Tlaib proudly shout in front of her children the night she got elected that she couldn't wait to "impeach the mother****er" and then proceed to be as openly anti-semitic as they come.

Then I learned of Ayanna Pressley. Where to begin with that total disaster.

But most recently I've been paying attention to the newest member, Cori Bush (who is as openly racist as they get) and her efforts to defund the police as she resides in one of the biggest murder capitals in the country.

Nancy Pelosi is by far the single worst person in the world, but if you had to pick a squad member that's almost just as bad which one would it be? I need TexAgs to help me make up my mind on this one because it's a very tough call that came up in a random conversation yesterday.

Nitro Power
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

I've often said that AOC is the most dangerous person in the entire government imo because of her insane ideas and the fact that she's been so well received ever since ditching her apron. Her ability to connect with the uneducated youth through social media is remarkable.

But then I learned of Illhan Omar. That brother****er is as anti-American trash as it gets.

Then I watched a woman named Rashida Tlaib proudly shout in front of her children the night she got elected that she couldn't wait to "impeach the mother****er" and then proceed to be as openly anti-semitic as they come.

But most recently I've been paying attention to the newest member, Cori Bush (who is as openly racist as they get) and her efforts to defund the police as she resides in one of the biggest murder capitals in the country.

Nancy Pelosi is by far the single worst person in the world, but if you had to pick a squad member that's almost just as bad which one would it be? I need TexAgs to help me make up my mind on this one because it's a very tough call that came up in a random conversation yesterday.

Omar, and it is not close IMO
Slyfox07
AG
They're in a daily competition to see who hates America the most...

So it rotates.
BMX Bandit
AOC has the most influence, but Omar is literally a terrorist
Kvetch
AG
All of them. At the same time.
halfastros81
AG
Pelosi's reign of terror is coming to an end soon. She's in her eighties. Not that she won't
Be replaced by someone worse but I have to give the old bat this, she knows how to play the game.

All of the rest hate America to the extreme. Can't really pick a worst one.
IndividualFreedom
Equally miserable
Rapier108
They're all equally horrible, just for slightly different reasons.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
captkirk
AG
rwpag71
AG
Nitro Power said:

johnnyblaze36 said:

Omar, and it is not close IMO
Just remember, 266K people voted for this America hating ****. There's the real problem.
johnnyblaze36
AG
Is that a mugshot on the right? I've seen that before but forgot about it. She could singlehandedly but Rogaine out of business if she wanted to.
Matt_ag98
captkirk said:

I guess that's what marrying your brother does to you
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
- Alfred E. Neuman
Kvetch
AG
rocky the dog said:

This is definitely one of your greatest photos.
rocky the dog
AG
- Alfred E. Neuman
AGHouston11
AG
Remember the FBI investigation of Omar marrying her brother that just went silent. Really how hard is that to investigate. The only thing the FBI hits hard are people not on the left it seems. Hillary got an unrecorded sit down interview at her location and time of choosing for example.
rocky the dog
AG
Quote:

Quote:

rocky the dog said:

This is definitely one of your greatest photos.

- Alfred E. Neuman
johnnyblaze36
AG
The only time I've ever been pro-mask. Don't be fooled-there are plenty more just like these coming up through the ranks. This is the party of GeorgiaAg.

edit: Pressley looks like she could play linebacker so she's out of the running.

Nitro Power
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

The only time I've ever been pro-mask. Don't be fooled-there are plenty more just like these coming up through the ranks. This is the party of GeorgiaAg.

edit: Pressley looks like she could play linebacker so she's out of the running.

So much fail in one picture.
Old Sarge
AG
The worst member of The Squad is George Soros. His fingers and $$$ are all over it.
johnnyblaze36
AG
AGHouston11 said:

Remember the FBI investigation of Omar marrying her brother that just went silent. Really how hard is that to investigate. The only thing the FBI hits hard are people not on the left it seems. Hillary got an unrecorded sit down interview at her location and time of choosing for example.
They've been investigating Hunter since 2018. How does a three hour investigation take three years? It all goes silent if you have a D next to your name if you can just weather the one week storm (save Al Franken).
johnnyblaze36
AG
Is this not the same woman that referred to mothers as "birthing people"? Now homeless are "unhoused". This is one weird ass lady. I've decided she's probably second worst behind Omar. Thanks for all of your help.

Cromagnum
AG
DallasGrad18 said:

All of them. At the same time.

That left a horrifying image in my head.
isitjustme
AG
All of them!
titan
S
slyfox07 said:

They're in a daily competition to see who hates America the most...

So it rotates.
King of like the human rights commissions in the U.N., eh?
Fightin TX Aggie
AG
Omar is the one who would calmly subject you and your children to imprisonment and torture to suit her whims.

She's a cold hearted and hate filled sociopath.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Dumbest - AOC
Craziest - Tlaib
Worthless - Pressley (look at her history - her entire adult life has been as a politician/employee of a politician)
Dangerous - Omar - more shameful than morons voting for her is that her peers in Congress don't disavow and impeach. She is pure, vile, hate.
Who the F'ist? - Bush

CrawlingNo5
AG
F - AOC
M - Omar - will get annulled soon after after its determined shes married to her other brother.
K - the rest
johnnyblaze36
AG
Bush making a strong move around the turn.

Hammerly High Dive Crips
The worst member of the squad is white liberals. There is no "squad" without them. They are to blame for everything and should be treated as such.
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
DannyDuberstein
AG
Omar is a terrorist. AOC is a low iq actress being used as a puppet
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.