New Pride Flag

6,296 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by YouBet
backintexas2013
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Might want to reread. He is saying only fans is non-gay Twitter.
TXAGFAN
AG
DallasGrad18 said:

TXAGFAN said:

That is a hell of a lot of baggage to unpack, but if you're happy then I'm happy. The life you lived before coming out explains a lot re: your current point of view and I assure you the loud in your face gays you commented your disdain for allow you to live the life you do today and aided in your coming out in your 50's with re: to changing attitudes and being visible the 25 years you were in closet. There's a reason you didn't come out earlier, I suspect it's similar to my long time in closet - the 80s and 90s were not kind to our population whether you see yourself as a part of it or not.

I'd say more, but not interested in coming off like an *******. Everyone has their own journey in coming out and the life we lived before shapes who we are after.

Man you live in a philosophical bubble.

ETA are you happy if I'm happy being someone that opposes homosexuality? Are you happy if I evangelize and preach Gods teachings on homosexuality? No. Because you are only live and let live when it suits your interests. Your logic doesn't hold unless everyone agrees with you, which they don't. You constantly come on here and act like you are the Lorax of the gays when in reality you are just someone who pretends to be accepting as long as other agree with your ideas.

The schtick is old and played. It doesn't fool anyone except the "libertarians" who refuse to make any real value judgements and reject objective truth.
Was I replying to you? I was replying to the guy who lived in closet for 50 years. The one who posted a very pious commentary and disregarded decades of advancements by loud ***s he doesn't like - tough talk given his situation.

To address your question, I know you're not changing your mind. That's fine, whether your POV is shaped by religion, ignorance, internalized homophobia, you're in closet, a gay guy stole your girlfriend, whatever - I really don't care and you're entitled to your opinion, including practicing your religion since that's the popular commentary that gays hate religion.

The better question is why are you so hot and bothered about this. This thread started and I replied not on whether your feelings about gay people are valid or I agree/disageee, but on the lack of reasoning applied by college educated people to take a tweet and generalize it to millions of people.
YouBet
AG
hedge said:

What does the umbrella represent ?

If I recall it's the symbol for a company that created zombies and other horrific monsters.
Sea Speed
AG
YouBet said:

hedge said:

If I recall it's the symbol for a company that created zombies and other horrific monsters.

Rip racoon city.
YouBet
AG
Sea Speed said:

YouBet said:

hedge said:

Rip racoon city.
Never forget.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.