New Pride Flag

6,297 Views | 73 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by YouBet
Good Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Lol
Capt. Augustus McCrae
AG
Looks like a pink starfish in the middle.
waitwhat?
Dumb.
" 'People that read with pictures think that it's simply about a mask' - Dana Loesch" - Ban Cow Gas

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Dr. Ron Paul

Big Tech IS the empire of lies

TEXIT
Sea Speed
AG
That is definitely a butthole
Science Denier
AG
Is that a white triangle at the far left? I'm colorblind so I don't know for sure.

If so, seems mighty racist to me.
hbtheduce
AG
I assumed that was my representation on this atrocity as well
Aggie4Life02
AG

I don't see Super Straight colors!
Sims
AG
A white flag would be the logical end to a concurrent representation of all visible colors of light. Should we tell em?
Sea Speed
AG
I know there are several gay people on this board so of yallbare reading it this question is for you. How do yall feel about your symbol being co-opted by so many other groups like this? Yall did all the heavy lifting for so long for gay rights just for these folks to come and basically hijack it and now it's almost guilt by association when it comes to the persona pride has taken on, even if you dont want anything to do with these offshoots. Does that frustrate you?
bmks270
AG
Science Denier said:

Is that a white triangle at the far left? I'm colorblind so I don't know for sure.

If so, seems mighty racist to me.

If you rotate it 90 deg counter clockwise

My Name Is Judge
Well they had to do something to get attention since their month is over
C@LAg
so much for gays being stylish

absolutely pathetic they could not stick with the rainbow, which encapsulated their idea perfectly - covers the spectrum of visible light which includes everyone, regardless of race, sex or the chosen preference.
DCAggie13y
AG
Sea Speed said:

I know there are several gay people on this board so of yallbare reading it this question is for you. How do yall feel about your symbol being coopted by so many other groups like this? Yall did all the heavy lifting for so long for gay rights just for these folks to just come and basically hijack it and now it's almost like guilt by association when it comes to the persona pride has taken on, even if you dknt want anything to do with it. Does that frustrate you?

As a demisexual who is now represented in the LGBTQIAD++ flag, I am deeply offended by this question. Why would you think that gay folx have it any harder then us demis?
C@LAg
Gumby said:

As a demisexual
Demi Moore sexual

or

Demi Levato sexual?
Muy
AG
That flag is super gay.

Mission accomplished.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
OldArmyBrent
AG
Sims said:

A white flag would be the logical end to a concurrent representation of all visible colors of light. Should we tell em?

But if you combine all the pigment colors, you get **** brown, don't you? I'm ok with that too.
kb2001
AG
This seems like a money grab, just like a sports team introducing new uniforms every few years.
JW
AG
Gonna get the rainbow back
TexasAggie81
Sea Speed said:

I know there are several gay people on this board so of yallbare reading it this question is for you. How do yall feel about your symbol being co-opted by so many other groups like this? Yall did all the heavy lifting for so long for gay rights just for these folks to come and basically hijack it and now it's almost guilt by association when it comes to the persona pride has taken on, even if you dont want anything to do with these offshoots. Does that frustrate you?

I've been over the gay, etc. community for years. Overall, the community embarrasses a lot of us. I'm a believer, a Conservative, a Republican, and I don't drink vodka, party, live in the gayborhood, frequent the right bars, brunches, and art and cultural events, drive the right car, or otherwise march in lockstep with a community that is anything but legitimate. Most members of the community are , tunnel-visioned, weak-minded, ignorant wusses who spend more time trying to demonstrate their victimhood than being legit members of society in every possible way. They expect unconditional acceptance from beyond the community, but gays are the most judgmental people of any group (especially toward one another) I have been affiliated with in my lengthy life. That includes the church they so easily condemn and disavow. That flag means nothing to me. I am proud of two flags: the flag of my country and the flag of my state. The gay community voted for Joe Biden and, by definition, they despise my country and my state. That's all you need to know.
BusterAg
AG

Looks like this. They are watching you, bigot.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms … disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”

--Thomas Jefferson
Tea Party
I for one am glad they are cluttering their rainbow flag. Our children can take back the normal rainbow and remove the mental illness stigma from it.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
TXAGFAN
AG
One guy posting something on Twitter doesn't make it true. That's not how the real world works though I know here a single tweet passes muster here for fact, widely held opinion, etc.

A better question is why do you care?
Sea Speed
AG
Because I am interested in what people who are affiliated with the whole thing think, whether they are affiliated by choice or not? Ita not some gotcha game and of course one tweet doesn't mean anything, but did you not just live through the same June i did?
Sea Speed
AG
Thanks for the taking the time to respond.
MouthBQ98
AG
More like:

SquareOne07
AG
TXAGFAN said:

One guy posting something on Twitter doesn't make it true. That's not how the real world works though I know here a single tweet passes muster here for fact, widely held opinion, etc.

Probably because my kids are going to be forced to pledge to it right after they flog themselves for the sin of being white.

Just wanna marry and be accepted though, yeah?
Year of the Germaphobe
AG
I see a beach umbrella, the corner of a funky picture frame, and a rainbow beach towel...

Is this how you Art?
BallerStaf2003
AG
TXAGFAN said:

This.
Icecream_Ag
S
Good Poster said:

Lol
So did umbrella Corp buy lgbq+ or create them
TXAGFAN
AG
Sea Speed said:

Because I am interested in what people who are affiliated with the whole thing think, whether they are affiliated by choice or not? Ita not some gotcha game and of course one tweet doesn't mean anything, but did you not just live through the same June i did?
Thats the point though, one guy made this flag - not the "whole thing"
TXAGFAN
AG
SquareOne07 said:

TXAGFAN said:

Probably because my kids are going to be forced to pledge to it right after they flog themselves for the sin of being white.

Just wanna marry and be accepted though, yeah?
Now which group is driven by irrational emotional again?
rathAG05
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

Sea Speed said:

I've been over the gay, etc. community for years. Overall, the community embarrasses a lot of us. I'm a believer, a Conservative, a Republican, and I don't drink vodka, party, live in the gayborhood, frequent the right bars, brunches, and art and cultural events, drive the right car, or otherwise march in lockstep with a community that is anything but legitimate. Most members of the community are , tunnel-visioned, weak-minded, ignorant wusses who spend more time trying to demonstrate their victimhood than being legit members of society in every possible way. They expect unconditional acceptance from beyond the community, but gays are the most judgmental people of any group (especially toward one another) I have been affiliated with in my lengthy life. That includes the church they so easily condemn and disavow. That flag means nothing to me. I am proud of two flags: the flag of my country and the flag of my state. The gay community voted for Joe Biden and, by definition, they despise my country and my state. That's all you need to know.

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing.
backintexas2013
AG
Well this is going to be interesting. I have no problem with the term but saying it to the wrong person will get you a ban so be careful.
TXAGFAN
AG
Oof, talk about some broad brush strokes. Bet you're a riot at brunch.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.