Gates patent titled 'cryptocurrency system using body activity data'

2,507 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by jpb1999
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Instead of massive computation work required by some conventional cryptocurrency systems, data generated based on the body activity of the user can be a proof-of-work, and therefore, a user can solve the computationally difficult problem unconsciously." https://patentscope.wipo.int/search/docs2/pct/WO2020060606/pdf/w8VzlGiuuWHo1qLAo5zrnEGpn4wwmyyPPJHmAi5dEC3H0PH9NjFZ1e_0ZUXIwObaUpnAeeRFoUGbNcDaHA8owsSyRCqQ-Hjr090PeORxZOGJKGLkfLd4-S16A_nYrrva?docId=id00000053164876

Are globalist using covid to turn the plebes into their 'users'? Welcome to the future.
Pookers
AG
Indeed, but you cant discuss patents by the powers that be without being called a conspiracy theorist.
Clob94
What in the f*** did I just download and read?

So you're telling me that he wants to use the energy generated by the body to solve problems unconsciously and mine bitcoin? Did I read that wrong?

So we would simply be a battery like in the Matrix?
TxTarpon
Mark of the beast!
Mark of the beast!
Mark of the beast!

Pookers
AG
Clob94 said:

So you're telling me that he wants to use the energy generated by the body to solve problems unconsciously and mine bitcoin? Did I read that wrong?

Pretty much. But don't worry though, its just a patent. No way they would actually use it.
administrative errors
BigHitterDaLama

New World Order
agdoc2001
AG
Clob94 said:

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TheEyeGuy
AG
Um, maybe I read it wrong but it seems to me more of a "I can track wtf you are doing and award you money based on that."
Owner of Texian Firearms:
Dealer in Firearms, Optics, Night Vision and other shooting accessories.
US importer/distributor of Rudolph Optics
Supporting bad financial decisions since 2015
damiond
Pookers said:

Indeed, but you cant discuss patents by the powers that be without being called a conspiracy theorist.
Or subdermal microchips that we have had since the late 1990s but sheeple pretend its scifi and can't happen.
MGS
Clob94 said:

It looks like they want you use your biometric data as a seed for their random number generator.
rocky the dog
AG
Is this what we're talking about?

Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Pookers
AG
MGS said:

Clob94 said:

It looks like they want you use your biometric data as a seed for their random number generator.
The long term goal for this tech is to have you generate your daily wages by ensuring you are actually working. Take a 5 minute break and look at TexAgs? They will know it based on your brain waves.

And microchips are old tech, the newer way of doing things is graphene (which has been added to our food and water supply for a long time now).
YouBet
AG
None of this is surprising and is the natural evolution of technology intersecting with elitists who have money.

Been reading about this stuff in science fiction for years. Sci-fi tends to become reality given enough time.
Pookers
AG
YouBet said:

None of this is surprising and is the natural evolution of technology intersecting with elitists who have money.

Been reading about this stuff in science fiction for years. Sci-fi tends to become reality given enough time.
Sci Fi is just the method of soft disclosure and getting people used to concepts.
YouBet
AG
Pookers said:

YouBet said:

Sci Fi is just the method of soft disclosure and getting people used to concepts.
I would argue before our present left wing climate that it was more about entertainment, speculative fiction, and people writing about what they love and were good at.

However, I think it has moved more towards what you are saying in recent years. The demographic swing and who is promoted and elevated in that community matches everything else political going on in this country.

stetson
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

New World Order
A New Order of the Ages
FJB
unmade bed
So you're telling us that guys like Gates want to use technology to further separate the worker from the means of production??

torrid
AG
So if I fart in a public restroom, will it automatically release air freshener and charge me?
Pookers
AG
torrid said:

So if I fart in a public restroom, will it automatically release air freshener and charge me?
Yes, and you will also be charged for releasing green house gasses into the atmosphere as well.
TxTarpon
I am hitting Taco Jalisco #4 for some gas producing comida.
Maybe my methane discharge will get me some hydrocarbon credit royalties because it was created organically.
BigHitterDaLama
ANd Bill Gates is the single largest private individual of farmland in the US. Currently over 269,000 acres.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
https://www.who.int/news/item/27-08-2021-moving-towards-digital-documentation-of-covid-19-status

https://www.who.int/publications/i/item/WHO-2019-nCoV-Digital_certificates-vaccination-2021.1

Biometric proof of vaccination via blockchain verification? What in the hell?
AGHouston11
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

ANd Bill Gates is the single largest private individual of farmland in the US. Currently over 269,000 acres.

Obama was right - at some point enough is enough and you don't need that much. Wonder if 270,000 acres is the cut off point.
lead
Smaller than King Ranch
dcowboy808
AG
Only a portion of the King Ranch is under cultivation and it is a corporation, not an individual
jpb1999
AG
Pookers said:

MGS said:

Clob94 said:

The long term goal for this tech is to have you generate your daily wages by ensuring you are actually working. Take a 5 minute break and look at TexAgs? They will know it based on your brain waves.

And microchips are old tech, the newer way of doing things is graphene (which has been added to our food and water supply for a long time now).

What are you talking about? Tell me more about the graphene please..

And how is it being added to our food and water?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.