More Dam News in China

7,437 Views | 74 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EX TEXASEX
jrdaustin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Burrus86 said:

No injuries or deaths reported: since when did the pandemic managers in China start managing massive flooding.

Insert sarcasm Deb Face.
People living downstream were evacuated, with no casualties of importance reported, it said.

FIFT.
halfastros81
AG
I feel bad for the average Chinese person.

The country as it exists is a house of cards and it's going down ultimately. They can't protect themselves from themselves much less if they were to get in some sort of conflict with us . That's
Not to say the CCP couldn't cause a huge amount of damage , pain, and misery regionally and maybe even globally as they circle the bowl over the next 20-30 yrs.

Our trajectory could ultimately be similar if we don't wake up.
hph6203
AG
Despite dams collapsing and buildings falling down, I'm confident they constructed an airtight facility that can contain organisms nanometers in size.
aggiehawg
AG
More problems with flooding.

Quote:

An explosion occurred at an aluminum alloy plant on Tuesday morning in Dengfeng, Central China's Henan Province. No casualties were reported as of press time, said local authorities.

Local emergency management staff have rushed to the scene.

The incident occurred at around 6:00 am at an aluminum alloy plant in a village of Gaocheng township after flood water from a nearby river poured into an alloy tank with a high temperature solution, according to a statement Dengfeng government issued on Tuesday.

After Dengfeng experienced heavy rainstorm on Monday, the water level of the Yinghe River soared and exceeded the warning line at around 4 am. The increased water level resulted in the collapse of the surrounding wall and flooded into the factory, said the statement.

The company later cut the power and evacuated its staff from the plant, it said.

A Gaocheng resident, surnamed Chen, told the Global Times that she heard a loud noise when the explosion occurred. "I thought it was a thunder as it was raining heavily outside then. I checked the time -- it was at 6:06 am," she said.

According to public information, Dengfeng Power Group Aluminum Alloy Company, the enterprise that runs the plant, showed a normal record in its all seven environmental protection onsite inspections.

Dengfeng government officials have arrived at the scene to help with the evacuation of the residents around the plant. No casualties or missing people were reported.

Video at Link
Ol Army 01
AG
Things China Doesn't Want You To Know (@TruthAbtChina) / Twitter

Good follow; agree with something stated earlier. I feel sorry for the innocent citizens.

Things China Doesn't Want You To Know on Twitter: "Two dams in northern China collapsed. The waters of the corresponding reservoirs are flooding nearby towns. Video shows water overtopping one of the dams and minutes later the entire dam is washed away. The damage is catastrophic. July 18, 2021 Hulunbuir, Inner Mongolia https://t.co/ST5hnLZ5zy" / Twitter
EX TEXASEX
Ol Army 01 said:

Things China Doesn't Want You To Know (@TruthAbtChina) / Twitter

Good follow; agree with something stated earlier. I feel sorry for the innocent citizens.

Things China Doesn't Want You To Know on Twitter: "Two dams in northern China collapsed. The waters of the corresponding reservoirs are flooding nearby towns. Video shows water overtopping one of the dams and minutes later the entire dam is washed away. The damage is catastrophic. July 18, 2021 Hulunbuir, Inner Mongolia https://t.co/ST5hnLZ5zy" / Twitter
There are tons of Mongolians living there and the chicoms are doing cultural genocide there. outlawing the teaching of the Mongolian language in school ect. But hey wallstreet their is money to be made so keep flooding their economy with money to make their military on par with ours to kill are soldiers. SCUMBAGS. !!
#FJB

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.