Widespread rioting and violence in South Africa

19,481 Views | 202 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by EX TEXASEX
BAP Enthusiast
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Please allow the looters to burn everything you own after stealing anything not nailed down and kill you. You will be arrested if you fight back!

This is what a complicit police looks like.
Squadron7
AG
SidsBurnerAccount said:

Muslims are organizing.

He's got a mask on....so there's that.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

Please allow the looters to burn everything you own after stealing anything not nailed down and kill you. You will be arrested if you fight back!

Sounds like they need to go ahead and shoot the police too.
agcrock2005
AG
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

At least the mayor. If he's anything like our big city mayors he's on the wrong team. My guess is he's black too, not that race has anything to do with this....right?
nu awlins ag
AG
Corn Pop said:

LoudestWHOOP! said:

YouBet said:

Who was our resident poster who was constantly defending SA and always told us it's a totally secure country with no issues?

Who me?

Gotta love these multimillionaire actors and politicians from literal shythole countries lecturing us on how bad America is..

People actually still watch him? He's never been funny
TxTarpon

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
What is the point of posting all of these random Twitter posts? It would be like me saying "Bill from Lincoln, Nebraska thinks this is all bull****. Just wanted you guys to know what Bill from Lincoln was thinking in case you were wondering."
BAP Enthusiast
agcrock2005 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

At least the mayor. If he's anything like our big city mayors he's on the wrong team. My guess is he's black too, not that race has anything to do with this....right?

Considering there are tons of videos of the police joining the looting, pretty sure the police are a major issue now.
BAP Enthusiast
TxTarpon said:

Of course not, the military is going there to shoot the people defending their lives, homes, and livelihoods.
agcrock2005
AG
BAP Enthusiast said:

agcrock2005 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Considering there are tons of videos of the police joining the looting, pretty sure the police are a major issue now.
Bunch of white cops right?
Sea Speed
AG
Party of 1 said:

Nagler said:

Will you people quit feeding the troll?

It's a 4 day old account.
I've posted here for a decade. Apparently if you say anything to BallerStaf you get banned now.

Nevermind, privacy is important
Sea Speed
AG

What is the point of posting all of these random Twitter posts? It would be like me saying "Bill from Lincoln, Nebraska thinks this is all bull****. Just wanted you guys to know what Bill from Lincoln was thinking in case you were wondering."

Thank you! And journalism is more of the same. Just making the byline and linking several dumbass tweets. Its insufferable.
UTExan
And South Africa's biggest refinery is shut down now.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/south-africa-deploys-military-amid-widespread-social-unrest
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
BAP Enthusiast
agcrock2005 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

agcrock2005 said:

BAP Enthusiast said:

Bunch of white cops right?

Are there white cops in SA at this point?
YouBet
AG
Was not aware Indians were a "large" population in SA. They are 2.5% of the population, so they are the smallest of the major groups of people for anyone who was wondering.
UTExan
YouBet said:

Was not aware Indians were a "large" population in SA. They are 2.5% of the population, so they are the smallest of the major groups of people for anyone who was wondering.

And one of the wealthiest, which is why Julius Malema (please remember that name; he is apparently behind a lot of the street unrest) and his Marxist wing of the ANC is going after them.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
thirdcoast
AG

Ghost Mech
Serious problem here. I am sure there is some hyperbole but probably not too far off on what happens to food distribution during situations like this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6NwNO1WQAADzvZ?format=jpg&name=large

Funny one....Darwin is the great equalizer. I'm sure he's ok though.

BAP Enthusiast

Going to get a lot worse.
titan
S

What is the immediate cause driving this unrest and strife--- is South African media doing it like ours, or is it more between partisan factions and their spokesman stirring up the hate?
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
BAP Enthusiast
titan said:

What is the immediate cause driving this unrest and strife--- is South African media doing it like ours, or is it more between partisan factions and their spokesman stirring up the hate?

Ethnic and racial issues galore combined with a black population that is upwards of 90% illiterate. However bad you think it is, the real situation is much much worse.
RebelE Infantry
AG
titan said:

As I understand it from my Saffa rugby mate- former president Zuma was jailed for corruption and other despicable crimes. Aggravating factors are intentional destruction of the economy under the guise of covid and the usual high tension.
titan
S
RebelE Infantry said:

titan said:

As I understand it from my Saffa rugby mate- former president Zuma was jailed for corruption and other despicable crimes. Aggravating factors are intentional destruction of the economy under the guise of covid and the usual high tension.
So of course there is strife after toppling a party head, even if it is the right thing. Covid being used to deliberately destroy an economy is a familiar path. Usual high tension would indeed flow from the high illiteracy. Got it.
FrioAg 00:
Leftist Democrats "have completely overplayed the Racism accusation. Honestly my first reaction when I hear it today is to assume bad intentions by the accuser, not the accused."
GE
AG

South African friend showed me this a while back. Hilarious video. Sad the country is melting down over this clown.
Sully Dog
SidsBurnerAccount said:

It looks like an episode of "The Walking Dead"

What are they shooting? Rubber bullets? They dude with a rifle should be laying people in their graves
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
SidsBurnerAccount
YouBet said:

Gandhi was the most famous South African Indian.
TChaney

TChaney
Tom Doniphon
What a cosmopolitan country.
TChaney

EDIT this is an older video in one of the smaller provinces.
black_ice
TChaney said:

black_ice
TChaney said:

EDIT this is an older video in one of the smaller provinces.

BLM
Sea Speed
AG
Why are you smiling at that?
SidsBurnerAccount
https://t.me/SouthAfricaReports/2401

I've seen numerous still photos of bookstores not being looted, but here's some video.
AlaskanAg99
AG
This entire thing is difficult to fully grasp the entire scope.

How many cities?

And if they are destroying the means of ag production/storage/transportation and retail, it'll be 5 days before they're screaming to the UN.
aTm '99

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.